Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible to keep up dang! I was at Stanford all day w my trouble child getting a cancer follow up (still in remission, praise the lord!)

I just finished the last thread. They pled NG after all eh? No surprise there. This will be a spectacle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i still never saw that confirmed anywhere. One person posted they saw it on NBC, but I went to that site and couldn't find any mention of it. Is there a link for the not guilty plea?

I think not guilty is just purely what the lawyer would say to do. Then once they offer a good deal he will plea guilty. Hes going to jail for life no doubt
I was just wondering about this as it would corroborate his confession if they could establish a chain of evidence on the weed issue.
It would go to motive , but I'm not sure if you need to prove motive if case goes to trial ?

CD stated in his confession that he was attempting to sell several pounds of weed.
If this is accurate, did LE recover any of it as evidence ?
Do they know who supplied him with this amount ?
That is the question of the day, along with "where is the the rifle?". No one seems to know. LE more than likely knows, but aren't saying.

i still never saw that confirmed anywhere. One person posted they saw it on NBC, but I went to that site and couldn't find any mention of it. Is there a link for the not guilty plea?

NBC10, and I believe maybe another on here went through it in more detail during their live show at 5 or 530. Because it was an arraignment at lower level court, it's typical procedure to plead not guilty at this stage. The NBC10 expert and a person with law knowledge can follow me on this, said that at the arraignment today the judge overseeing couldn't even actually accept a guilty plea.

Large piece of property and those dogs are no different then LE - they need rest also -- yes they located the bodies 12 feet under and they are also known to find bodies that are under water - they are amazing!

to all of you who have been here from the beginning, i want to thank you for all of the great info and time and effort you've put into this case. For those of you that jumped in at the middle or haven't quite caught up, glad you have joined us. This was a horrible and calculated effort and my heart breaks for the victims and their families. It bothers me that even after the confession and location of remains that many people seem to be trying to find some sort of "reason" the victims were involved...ie; attempts to incriminate the victims. It also bothers me that there have been posts that place blame on the suspects' parents. Even if you have experienced an event similar to theirs, you have no right to judge and make accusations. Cd's parents will never be the same. They have also lost a son, just in a different way. None of us know what they went through in the past with cd. The fact they have money is also irrelevant in terms of placing blame. They were more than likely doing what most of us parents do in terms of raising our children...our best! I have seen so many compassionate posts on this forum also and applaud all of you who are conscientious and attempting to go by the rules of this forum. This was a complete and unnecessary tragedy. I mourn for everyone involved. Since the charges, it seems that alot of sleuths are focusing on petty details. Whether or not the victims actually smoke weed, gambling and sexual orientation etc. I do agree this is not his first time and his property should continue to be thoroughly investigated as well as local missing persons and possible connections. The da, le and fbi have done an amazing job. Please remember there are many many missing persons cases on this forum that have not been given the attention this case has that could use sleuthing and any extra information we can find.

perfectly said!!

So beautiful. This made me cry. Jordann if you ever see this BIG HUGS. Adorable couple, incredible love. I am so very sorry.
I just can't imagine how a human can choose to snuff out another, what would have been, a life not finished.
Through this all let's focus on these lives , these boys that never had a chance to grow into fathers and husbands and old men.

To all of you who have been here from the beginning, I want to thank you for all of the great info and time and effort you've put into this case. For those of you that jumped in at the middle or haven't quite caught up, glad you have joined us. This was a horrible and calculated effort and my heart breaks for the victims and their families. It bothers me that even after the confession and location of remains that many people seem to be trying to find some sort of "reason" the victims were involved...ie; attempts to incriminate the victims. It also bothers me that there have been posts that place blame on the suspects' parents. Even if you have experienced an event similar to theirs, you have no right to judge and make accusations. CD's parents will never be the same. They have also lost a son, just in a different way. None of us know what they went through in the past with CD. The fact they have money is also irrelevant in terms of placing blame. They were more than likely doing what most of us parents do in terms of raising our children...our best! I have seen so many compassionate posts on this forum also and applaud all of you who are conscientious and attempting to go by the rules of this forum. This was a complete and unnecessary tragedy. I mourn for everyone involved. Since the charges, it seems that alot of sleuths are focusing on petty details. Whether or not the victims actually smoke weed, gambling and sexual orientation etc. I do agree this is not his first time and his property should continue to be thoroughly investigated as well as local missing persons and possible connections. The DA, LE and FBI have done an amazing job. Please remember there are many many missing persons cases on this forum that have not been given the attention this case has that could use sleuthing and any extra information we can find.

Another great post from you

From The Trentonian:

The 20-year-old, who has confessed to the murders of four missing men from Bucks County, Pa. — one of whom’s body was recovered on Wednesday — posted a video of himself shooting an assault rife, a M4 carbine, at a shooting range in September, according to a still image on his Instagram account that was obtained by The Trentonian.

[...]

Local residents, who spoke to The Trentonian on the condition of anonymity because they were fearful to talk, claimed DiNardo dealt weed.

[...]

Drugs is a possible theory as to how the missing men knew each other, but the district attorney would not comment on that angle. Asked on Wednesday if drugs played a role in the missing men, Weintraub responded, “What I believe is not material. It’s what I can prove that matters.”

To all of you who have been here from the beginning, I want to thank you for all of the great info and time and effort you've put into this case. For those of you that jumped in at the middle or haven't quite caught up, glad you have joined us. This was a horrible and calculated effort and my heart breaks for the victims and their families. It bothers me that even after the confession and location of remains that many people seem to be trying to find some sort of "reason" the victims were involved...ie; attempts to incriminate the victims. It also bothers me that there have been posts that place blame on the suspects' parents. Even if you have experienced an event similar to theirs, you have no right to judge and make accusations. CD's parents will never be the same. They have also lost a son, just in a different way. None of us know what they went through in the past with CD. The fact they have money is also irrelevant in terms of placing blame. They were more than likely doing what most of us parents do in terms of raising our children...our best! I have seen so many compassionate posts on this forum also and applaud all of you who are conscientious and attempting to go by the rules of this forum. This was a complete and unnecessary tragedy. I mourn for everyone involved. Since the charges, it seems that alot of sleuths are focusing on petty details. Whether or not the victims actually smoke weed, gambling and sexual orientation etc. I do agree this is not his first time and his property should continue to be thoroughly investigated as well as local missing persons and possible connections. The DA, LE and FBI have done an amazing job. Please remember there are many many missing persons cases on this forum that have not been given the attention this case has that could use sleuthing and any extra information we can find.
::tips hat::: *Mic drop*

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

agreed, i think that they should've left the death penalty on the table because SK would of been able to point to where the bodies were. I'm really surprised that SK didn't just blame CD for everything ,and say he couldn't control CD, and felt that CD would kill him too if he didn't help or participate. SK I think had a lot of wiggle room ,but he folded and admitted to the murders. I've also wondered why SK put the guns in that house in ambler. Who's house was that in ambler?

If I recall, SK didn't admit to shooting anyone according to the affidavit. Am I wrong? I may have missed something or read it wrong. Help!

^^^ You are correct SK did not admit to shooting anyone. Also SK probably didn't know where JTPs body was because he wasn't even in the picture until after JTP was killed and buried.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/missing-pennsylvania-men-charges/index.html

Says a judge entered a not guilty plea on their behalf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Exactly. That's just normal protocol for any court case for the arraignment. Even if the defendant plans to plea guilty, they don't do it at the arraignment. As the case develops and all the info is gathered, a plea deal will be offered and they will have the opportunity to plea guilty or not guilty.

One last thought and I'm finally calling it a day. I've only been an active member for a little over a year and I thought I'd seen some really difficult cases - but this one has just torn at so many people's hearts and souls that it was hard to keep up. I just want to thank all the moderators for the above and beyond handling of all the various posts that have come across these boards. You all have showed more patience than I have ever possessed so far in my many, many years on earth - all the while dealing with your own emotional responses to what we were finding out. Kudos to all, you've done a tremendous job. :loveyou:

NBC10, and I believe maybe another on here went through it in more detail during their live show at 5 or 530. Because it was an arraignment at lower level court, it's typical procedure to plead not guilty at this stage. The NBC10 expert and a person with law knowledge can follow me on this, said that at the arraignment today the judge overseeing couldn't even actually accept a guilty plea.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...s/missing-pennsylvania-men-charges/index.html

Says a judge entered a not guilty plea on their behalf.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The media, I think, is confusing everyone a bit with their descriptions of the two entering not guilty pleas today. If anyone is interested in better understanding the proceeding that occurred today, here is the rule of criminal procedure explaining what occurs at a Preliminary Arraignment:

Rule 540. Preliminary Arraignment.

(A) In the discretion of the issuing authority, the preliminary arraignment of the defendant may be conducted by using two-way simultaneous audio-visual communication. When counsel for the defendant is present, the defendant must be permitted to communicate fully and confidentially with defense counsel immediately prior to and during the preliminary arraignment.

(B) If the defendant is under the age of 18 at the time the complaint is filed and is charged with one of the offenses excluded from the definition of ‘‘delinquent act’’ in paragraphs (2)(i), (2)(ii), and (2)(iii) of 42 Pa.C.S. § 6302, the issuing authority shall determine whether the defendant’s parents, guardian, or other custodian have been notified of the charge(s). If the parents, guardian, or other custodian have not been notified, the issuing authority shall notify them.

(C) At the preliminary arraignment, a copy of the complaint accepted for filing pursuant to Rule 508 shall be given to the defendant.

(D) If the defendant was arrested with a warrant, the issuing authority shall provide the defendant with copies of the warrant and supporting affidavit(s) at the preliminary arraignment, unless the warrant and affidavit(s) are not available at that time, in which event the defendant shall be given copies no later than the first business day after the preliminary arraignment.

(E) If the defendant was arrested without a warrant pursuant to Rule 519, unless the issuing authority makes a determination of probable cause, the defendant shall not be detained.

(F) The issuing authority shall not question the defendant about the offense(s) charged but shall read the complaint to the defendant. The issuing authority shall inform the defendant:

(1) of the right to secure counsel of choice and the right to assigned counsel in accordance with Rule 122;

(2) of the right to have a preliminary hearing, except in cases being presented to an indicting grand jury pursuant to Rule 556.2; and

(3) if the offense is bailable, the type of release on bail, as provided in Chapter 5 Part C of these rules, and the conditions of the bail bond.

(G) Unless the preliminary hearing is waived by a defendant who is represented by counsel, or the attorney for the Commonwealth is presenting the case to an indicting grand jury pursuant to Rule 556.2, the issuing authority shall:

(1) fix a day and hour for a preliminary hearing which shall not be later than 14 days after the preliminary arraignment if the defendant is in custody on the current case only and no later than 21 days if the defendant is not in custody or is in custody but not on the current case only unless extended for cause shown; and

(2) give the defendant notice, orally and in writing,

(a) of the date, time, and place of the preliminary hearing,

(b) that failure to appear without cause for the preliminary hearing will be deemed a waiver by the defendant of the right to be present at any further proceedings before the issuing authority, and will result in the case proceeding in the defendant’s absence and in the issuance of a warrant of arrest, and

(c) if the case is held for court at the time of the preliminary hearing that if the defendant fails to appear without cause at any proceeding for which the defendant’s presence is required, including the trial, the defendant’s absence may be deemed a waiver of the right to be present, and the proceeding may be conducted in the defendant’s absence.

(H) After the preliminary arraignment, if the defendant is detained, the defendant shall be given an immediate and reasonable opportunity to post bail, secure counsel, and notify others of the arrest. Thereafter, if the defendant does not post bail, he or she shall be committed to jail as provided by law.

(I) If a monetary condition of bail is set, the issuing authority shall accept payment of the monetary condition, as provided in Rule 528, at any time prior to the return of the docket transcript to the court of common pleas.

http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/234/chapter5/s540.html

In contrast, here's a link to the rule describing what is generally referred to as "Formal Arraignment," which is when a defendant enters a plea of guilty or not guilty: http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/234/chapter5/s571.html.

However, even that could be misunderstood by the general public, as a not guilty plea is always entered at this stage, as well. A negotiated guilty plea is not entered until a later stage in the process.

I agree, it's personal. CD didn’t want them to breathe air, be with their loved ones on holidays, have the chance to get married, have children /grandchildren.
CD was IN CONTROL of whether they lived or died.

Hey, CD! The sun doesn't rise and fall because of you. You killed those boys and you don't "feel" any better. Sadly, this was as good as it got. I won't tell you what the life expectancy or a 20 year old male is today. Wow you could be there close to a century!
[emoji817]
MOO

MOO
I agree does this look like a guy who's sorry? This looks like a monster whos proud of his murders. I'm not buying that this is all related to an ATV accident I know skate and snowboarders with past head injurys they are NOT serial killers. If he was depressed he could have blown his head off. I never heard anything about suicide.

So does this mean BR's victim who lost half his skull and barely survived is going to now be a serial killer.

CD thinks he's some big mafia gangster I think he is a psycho madman and SK his henchmen.
078af3d84552d6dc3d05bf2d92931024.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ardo-ran-one-victim-earth-mover.html#comments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gethuman_us