Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am also thinking that this goes much higher in the drug pipeline down to Phillie.
Wondering if LE knows who CD's suppliers are ?

if there is a drug connection. maybe CD was all bs and no go with the weed.

From FindLaw:

"One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances."

I just signed up after reading this obsessively as a guest for days (I'm from a nearby town) but I guess I had two comments/questions in my head since they announced the charges - sorry if these have been answered

1) CD's credibility is questionable after sources said the killings resulted after he felt threatened or whatever during the drug deal. Clearly this is something he intended to do before he even met up with the boys. Seems like he's already trying to diminish his intent/ premeditation needed for 1st degree

2) CD was charged with four counts of conspiracy but who was his co-conspirator in the first killing? In order for them to charge that there must've been someone else involved at least in the planning/ involved before he murdered JP who was also charged with conspiracy - homicide for the 7-5 charge. Doesn't seem like it's SK since he's only charged with three counts. Not sure if this is a mistake or there is something we still don't know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just curious - IF there is a valid drug connection, what would be the significance of the supply chain? If CD was a mid-level distributor (seems unlikely that he was pushing weight given there are no drug charges, and the amounts we know of were QPs), what is the theory of his suppliers involvement? Or is it suggested that the supplier should somehow be held accountable for these murders in addition to distribution?

From FindLaw:

"One person may be charged with and convicted of both conspiracy and the underlying crime based on the same circumstances."

that is true, however, a conspiracy charge requires an agreement with another person to engage in the conduct. So you can have both charges (conspiracy and underlying offense), but there needs to be at least 2 people agreeing to commit a crime, and then at least one of the individuals to commit, or at the least take a substantial step towards the commission of, the crime for any conspiracy charge to be brought.

just interested with the charges

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...Type=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=9&sctn=3&subsctn=0
[FONT=&quot]§ 903. Criminal conspiracy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](a) Definition of conspiracy.--A person is guilty of conspiracy with another person or persons to commit a crime if with the intent of promoting or facilitating its commission he:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](1) agrees with such other person or persons that they or one or more of them will engage in conduct which constitutes such crime or an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime; or[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot](2) agrees to aid such other person or persons in the planning or commission of such crime or of an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime.[/FONT]

Absolutely breaks my heart to read all that happened to these four boys. They had no idea what they were walking into and it was all a trap because of some SICK person who obviously was enjoying his killing spree & how "easy" he was getting away with it / being able to do it.

I can't even imagine being there or experiencing being crushed to death by a backhoe like... that just sounds disgusting and trying not to imagine how his body looked AFTER. Sick sick sick.. he definitely had some issues.

I just signed up after reading this obsessively as a guest for days (I'm from a nearby town) but I guess I had two comments/questions in my head since they announced the charges - sorry if these have been answered

1) CD's credibility is questionable after sources said the killings resulted after he felt threatened or whatever during the drug deal. Clearly this is something he intended to do before he even met up with the boys. Seems like he's already trying to diminish his intent/ premeditation needed for 1st degree

2) CD was charged with four counts of conspiracy but who was his co-conspirator in the first killing? In order for them to charge that there must've been someone else involved at least in the planning/ involved before he murdered JP who was also charged with conspiracy - homicide for the 7-5 charge. Doesn't seem like it's SK since he's only charged with three counts. Not sure if this is a mistake or there is something we still don't know

Welcome drelaw! Here is the definition of that specific conspiracy law in Pennsylvania if you would like to peruse. I just read through it and I can't quite wrap my head around it. (It's late) I can only think of two reasons: 1. Because SK stated in his affidavit that CD picked him up on July 5 and not 7, they are charging him under the assumption that he was with CD on both days. 2. Somewhere in this definition, there is a loophole that allows CD to be charged with 4 counts. It's just too late at night right now for me to make my brain work. lol

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...hpt=9&sctn=3&subsctn=0&mobile_choice=suppress

That's great! I hope it remains in remission.

They pled NG at their arraignments which is highly typical of all criminal cases even if they plan to plea guilty in the future. There is still plenty of time for them to change their plea when more information comes out.

Oh I know! This will end up a big case.

Thank you about my son!!! ❤️[emoji177][emoji895]

From FindLaw:

That is true, but only if there is a co-conspirator. I believe the question was why CD has FOUR conspiracy charges, while SK only has THREE. I believe, between the lines, the question becomes whether a different person was the co-conspirator in Jimi's death. However, I don't think that is the answer, as there is nothing supporting that theory in the affidavit supporting CD's charges. Though, I guess it is possible that the specifics were omitted due to the case not being ready to file for that third person. IMO, I don't think that is the answer. I am curious what the answer is though.

I just want to remind all of us that have been following this case (and so many other cases here on WS) - please hug your loved ones. Take a mental break. Do something for yourself or for someone you love - or both! The amount of empathy and heartache that has been experienced in just a week may go unnoticed but it's there. Let's help each other stay healthy.

Thank you to the mods and the owner of this site for proving a space for discussion without the sensationalism so prevalent on MSM. ❤️ to all of us.

You don't sound argumentative at all, Jasp! :)

I do understand what you are saying, but for now of course he is only going to say what has been told by the killer, CD.

Every DA in this country is at their happiest when any defendant/s confesses. It locks CD in to his 'story.' He cant go back and retract it now and in so many areas it is glaringly obvious he is lying.

Imo, if this goes to trial his confession will be shredded by the Prosecutor and will not be backed upped by the evidence once its all in. IMO

I find Kratz' statements much more plausible to believe. In fact before this goes to trial I wouldn't be surprised if the DA cuts a deal with Kratz in the future for less time served or takes the DP off the table if he testifies against the mastermind (CD) who admitted he shot all four victims.

It wouldn't be the first time a named co-conspirator testified against the main perpetrator and was given a plea deal.

JMO
Good points. LE will not share all the details publicly. This is one method of confirming truth vs fiction and there's a long way to go. Notwithstanding confessions or plea bargains, LE will vet all details and will not stop until they are confident they have the true story and until the evidence runs dry.

IMO defendants are 1st and foremost wannabe gangster/****s. Something triggered the initial actions, including possible delusions of **** grandeur in his self-centered world. The mental issues combined with drug abuse was a ticking time bomb.

CD talked about killing someone in the past and wanted everyone to look up to him for it. Robbery was secondary, but adds to his 'street cred' and a few bucks in his pocket. He was the 'drug kingpin' in his own mind, and he wanted to ensure everyone else viewed him that way, as well. CD wanted everyone to think he was 'big time', selling 4lbs of weed. That's a lot to a user, but nothing to major dealers. There doesn't seem to be any proof of any quantities he has ever sold other than via his own stories about himself.

Maybe CD was jealous of JTP's success in life, so did what he did to make himself feel like 'the man'...bigger and better than JTP, as demonstrated by the fact he can take his life. Possibly JTP incindentally said something the deranged CD viewed as condescending, even though it was really just conversation to anyone but a sociopath.

JTP didn't buy a shotgun. CD stated that he offered to sell one, when JTP didn't have enough cash for the big deal. JTP wasn't looking for a gun. (This entire part of the story simply doesn't square with the facts. I think they went to same private HS and were acquaintances. The real reason he was there will come out via phone records or from a friend he confided in eventually.) CD probably got a little cash out of the senseless murder and a big power trip. Then, ring-leader called his loser / follower cousin to brag, who is a petty criminal that is clearly on drugs and needs $ to support habit. Together, they feed each others' egos and thrive on covering this up and planning their next power move, which may result in some $, but will definitely add to their wannabe 'OG' street cred in their own mind....the rest is history...cold, heartless, self-absorbed, sociopath, drug addict criminals.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

i weep for humanity. i just can comprehand this. hope these rots in jail :jail:

I think that that is what has shocked people so much. The lack of value that he has given to these young men's lives and the casualness in which he carried out these acts. To crush an already dead young man, with a machine shows a level of depravity and gratuitous brutality.

Sorry folks! I just don't buy their story. 3 bad drug deals in 2-3 days?! And if CD is crazy why didn't he go after his mother who 302 him for mental health evaluation? Ive worked as a correctional officer for county and state for a lot of years and been around a lot of wild criminals BUT this, if true, takes the cake. This was not a random "my next three weed customers are gonna get killed" scenario. The victims chosen and the sequence of actions taken by CD were calculated and personal - some type of revenge or to keep someone quiet.

Just curious - IF there is a valid drug connection, what would be the significance of the supply chain? If CD was a mid-level distributor (seems unlikely that he was pushing weight given there are no drug charges, and the amounts we know of were QPs), what is the theory of his suppliers involvement? Or is it suggested that the supplier should somehow be held accountable for these murders in addition to distribution?

He stated in his confession that he tried to sell 4 pounds of weed to one of the victims. Selling that amount would make him a mid-level dealer. Selling that much to one person might theoretically mean that he was trying to get them to sell for him as part of his " gang" so to speak.
If LE can connect the supply chain down through the various layers, it might indicate a broader scope to OC and change or confirm motive.

So, could one conspirator be charged while the other isn't? Just hypothesizing here, obvs, but maybe CD talked big and people would "entertain" or tolerate or engage in his braggadocio — and maybe CD was the only one to follow through? Or, might have he and SK conspired to rob and/or kill the first victim, but CD, for whatever reason, didn't include SK or SK chose not to participate in the first murder?

[FONT=&amp](e) No person may be convicted of conspiracy to commit a crime unless an overt act in pursuance of such conspiracy is alleged and proved to have been done by him or by a person with whom he conspired.[/FONT]

that is true, however, a conspiracy charge requires an agreement with another person to engage in the conduct. So you can have both charges (conspiracy and underlying offense), but there needs to be at least 2 people agreeing to commit a crime, and then at least one of the individuals to commit, or at the least take a substantial step towards the commission of, the crime for any conspiracy charge to be brought.

just interested with the charges

http://www.legis.state.pa.us/cfdocs...Type=HTM&ttl=18&div=0&chpt=9&sctn=3&subsctn=0
[FONT=&amp]§ 903. Criminal conspiracy.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp](a) Definition of conspiracy.--A person is guilty of conspiracy with another person or persons to commit a crime if with the intent of promoting or facilitating its commission he:[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp](1) agrees with such other person or persons that they or one or more of them will engage in conduct which constitutes such crime or an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime; or[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp](2) agrees to aid such other person or persons in the planning or commission of such crime or of an attempt or solicitation to commit such crime.[/FONT]

Just curious - IF there is a valid drug connection, what would be the significance of the supply chain? If CD was a mid-level distributor (seems unlikely that he was pushing weight given there are no drug charges, and the amounts we know of were QPs), what is the theodry of his suppliers involvement? Or is it suggested that the supplier should somehow be held accountable for these murders in addition to distribution?

Sometimes they will make unrelated arrests that are discovered in the course of an investigation.
In the Rhoden case they never so much as named a suspect for murdering eight people from one family but in the course of the investigation they arrested half the county for drugs.

technically not really. a person can "withdraw" from a conspiracy in PA only if they help twart the underlying crime, which means whoever he conspired with for the 4th Conspiracy-Homicide charge would have had to report CD's plan to law enforcement before it happened

So, could one conspirator be charged while the other isn't? Just hypothesizing here, obvs, but maybe CD talked big and people would "entertain" or tolerate or engage in his braggadocio — and maybe CD was the only one to follow through? Or, could he and SK conspired on the first victim, but CD, for whatever reason, didn't include SK and/or SK chose not to participate in the first murder?

[FONT=&amp](e) No person may be convicted of conspiracy to commit a crime unless an overt act in pursuance of such conspiracy is alleged and proved to have been done by him or by a person with whom he conspired.[/FONT]

Just throwing out a thought that has been in my head the past day: Suppose CD, SK, or any other of their collaborators have in fact committed other murders in the past but they went unnoticed by mainstream media and weren't closed in on so quickly as with this. Perhaps they, or HE alone was/is a serial killer and killed too many people too quickly and that set off the rest of his downfall in motion. I have heard some say how he may have killed JTP and after he got away with it, he moved to his next bigger attack. But what if he has in fact killed or help buried others on his land. It sounds like a) he was roaming this land freely and alone without presence of his family or any farmers. 80+ acres is a HUGE amount of land, if you look at street view, it's heavily wooded from the street and there could have been any kind of activity going on way back there; not limited to weed growing? and b) he buried JTP half a mile from the others. He clearly concealed JTP so well they may not have found his body if CD didn't confess. So GOD knows what else is buried out there! We may never known. And speaking of JTP, his body was found "at the top of a mountain". So clearly the farm has some geography.

On the map, where did you get "DiNardo family farm, address 2" location from?
I am a local and believe this is incorrect but I may be misunderstanding what you are trying to locate

Sorry if it's been addressed already (still catching up from earlier), but you're right - that 2nd address is wrong. I'm a local (very very in this case), and the other property is on Aquetong where the garage with the car was found. I think they back up to each other and are connected (minus the corner of Upper Mountain and Aquetong)

There's a rumor that Cosmo was selling drugs on the deep web, which is apparently accepted by that community. If he had access to lots of drugs it would sure explain why he had so many friends despite everyone seeming to be pretty uncomfortable around him. The media is now saying that he offered JTP 4 pounds for $8,000; if he had that much he was definitely a pretty significant supplier.

As far as the lack of drug charges, he had plenty of time to get rid of any drugs he had before the property was searched. There's no way he was foolish enough to think the cops wouldn't at least come knocking after everything that transpired. My guess is that there's a hole full of drugs on that property that will never be found.

To answer your question, I doubt his supplier / drug debt had anything to do with it. Between selling expensive sneakers and his rich family I'm sure he would have been able to take care of any debt without all the hassle. Seems way more likely he was just a delusional guy playing out a gangster fantasy. If that were the case though, it's unlikely the higher up dealer would be charged in the murder unless they had specifically ordered the hit or something like that.

These are 2 different things.

There was a recent parking lot encounter where CD was repeatedly pressuring someone to get in his truck and talk business/buy drugs from him and the person ended up declining.

Then there was the car selling attempt which I don't know much about.

Apologies again if this has been corrected, but per the confession/affidavit, here's the text (can't copy/paste since its a photocopy so forgive any typos):

"KBM said he had received a call from Dinardo on July 8, 2017 at approx 1700hrs. KBM subsequently met with Dinardo at Bristol Rd and Galloway Rd in Bensalem Twp. Dinardo offered to sell KBM an older model Nissan Maxima for $500.00"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member