Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else feel like this whole story has scarred your own brain for life? The whole thing is just one big sickening horror. I think for me, knowing that Meo was shot in the back and screaming, then possibly run over while still alive, and Sturges running away but shot, that's just horrible in the worst imaginable way. But no, then he burns them, leaves, and comes back and buries in a "pig roaster" 12 feet down. SICK to the MAX, not sure I can recall a sicker story.

Does anyone else feel like this whole story has scarred your own brain for life? The whole thing is just one big sickening horror. I think for me, knowing that Meo was shot in the back and screaming, then possibly run over while still alive, and Sturges running away but shot, that's just horrible in the worst imaginable way. But no, then he burns them, leaves, and comes back and buries in a "pig roaster" 12 feet down. SICK to the MAX, not sure I can recall a sicker story.

Depraved.

Can't get it out o fmy brain, quite frankly. Weds night I was up til 430 and and last night til 2, the whole thing just gives me pits in my stomache

Rich white kids do disappear quietly. Some are victims and others are brats that dont want to live by the rules. They are from all over the country.
They were on the news tonight. They are sleeping in the parks in lower Manhattan.
They will go home when it gets cold. Again. BRATS.

Ha, those seasonal transient kids all have cell phones! Their parents know what they're up to.

But in all seriousness, keep in mind that 3/4 of these guys were reported missing by their families within 24 hours (I think 2 of them were reported on the same day but I'd have to look back to check). It's always possible that there's more, but the chances of someone in this type of social circle, in this type of tight-knit community being unaccounted for a week+ unknown to police AND them being unaccounted for because they were killed by Cosmo are so low that I think it's reasonable for the cops to stop investigating him for other murders at this point.

i sincerely pray that the victim wasnt alive (hate saying that) beofre that monster ran over him. i cant imagine the terror these young men faced with CD :steamed:

I'm trying to figure out how long it would take after he runs out of ammo to get keys to the backhoe, climb up into it, get it started and run over TM. Was the backhoe right next to TM already? Or did poor Timothy lay there suffering while that animal found the keys and leisurely walked to wherever the backhoe was on the property, found it, and drove it to where TM was?

Ugh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SK knows CD is going to prison for life. He does not want the same fate. He will probably go to trial.
Did anyone run to his rescue and hire him a lawyer? Or was one appointed to him by the courts?

I agree 100%-I've followed many cases on here and I can't remember one that had so many crazy for lack of a better term aspects and twists to it..or one that's kept me glued like this 24/7..I mean I can barely sleep..and to have at least some details that show what the last moments of those poor boy's lives were like and for what?? Just despicable all around..ugh I'm rambling but feel like I can't remotely put into words what I'm trying to say..

I'm getting the sense that the majority of posters believe SK's confession was more honest than CD's. That's interesting to me because I formed the opposite opinion after reading the affidavits. I think the biggest reason for me was the way CD admitted responsibility for nearly all of the shots that were fired. He didn't pin the majority of the violence on SK. I, for whatever reason, got the impression that, in general, CD only blamed SK for the parts he was actually involved in.

In contrast, all of the language related to SK's interview involves a distancing of himself from the killing. Literally everything was CD, according to SK. SK won't admit to participating in any of the killing, and yet he stuck around, waiting for CD to bring Meo and Sturgis back to the farm, and this was after Dean had already been shot. If he wasn't complicit in what CD did to Dean, then why did he wait at the farm? After seeing what happened to Dean, could SK actually believe that CD only intended to "rob" Meo and Sturgis? And why did SK return to the farm the next day to help with disposal, if he was only a bystander in the murders? IMO, SK's statements seemed like he was trying to paint himself as no more than a bystander, which just doesn't resonate as truth.

However, I'm interested in how the two versions in the affidavit are interpreted in the other camp. Do you believe SK was more of a bystander? And, if so, what are the theories explaining his actions.

ETA: I wanted to clarify that I don't believe CD was at all honest about the reasons for any of the murders. I don't believe CD had any weed he was trying to sell or that the planned buy that drew Jimi to the farm, if even true, was for near that quantity. It was only the respective roles taken in the murders that I found more honest than SK.

After seeing this psychopathic madman execute JP in cold blood when backs were turned and later execute the others in cold blood then crush TM and Sturgis. SK probably complied or he would be joining the others in the BBQ then the grave. CD was on a killing spree as he killed DF who was a friend why not his cousin too? SK was probably scared to go against him. According to Cosmos confession when he was supposed to meet TM couldn't find him but yet eventually drove around and found him. He had no problem hunting down his victims.

I wanted the death penalty. But I changed my mind. The above is why they should get life without parole. They will get thrown in with the population. Be around the worst of the worst. They wont feel so tough then. I hope they live a miserable existance. Knowing it will never get better.

​ was thinking same thing about Why SK would stick around after DF was murdered - like you said SK could have left - how did SK not know that CD wasn't gonna kill him next?

The more I toss everything around in my head, this is the narrative that is making sense to me: CD and SK do initially discuss robbing DF. But, at some point, CD can't stop himself from telling SK what he had done to JP only two days before. SK shows enough interest in his response, or maybe claims disbelief, and CD suggests a new plan to kill DF. CD then suggests that SK pull the trigger this time, since CD had already had the experience. SK is supposed to do it in the woods, but couldn't bring himself to do it. Once they get inside the barn, CD pressures SK, with something like piercing eye contact, mouthed commands, or even an emasculating comment innocuous enough as to not alert DF. DF turns away and, feeling like he has something to prove, SK pulls the trigger. DF has already received a fatal wound, but CD, needing to show he's serious about being a "bad *advertiser censored*" or maybe just that in to the thrill, grabs the gun to fire another shot. CD then tells SK that's he's got another drug deal set up and they come up with a plan to carry out the third and fourth murders. Here is where I'm still unsure about SK's role. He may have been as enthusiastic about the rest of the plan as CD, or he could have been coming to terms with what he had just done and passively went along with CD's plan.

I agree 100%-I've followed many cases on here and I can't remember one that had so many crazy for lack of a better term aspects and twists to it..or one that's kept me glued like this 24/7..I mean I can barely sleep..and to have at least some details that show what the last moments of those poor boy's lives were like and for what?? Just despicable all around..ugh I'm rambling but feel like I can't remotely put into words what I'm trying to say..

I hope there are hundreds of people outside the courthouse cheering when they are sentenced. Just like they did in Arizona for that other nutjob.

I wanted the death penalty. But I changed my mind. The above is why they should get life without parole. They will get thrown in with the population. Be around the worst of the worst. They wont feel so tough then. I hope they live a miserable existance. Knowing it will never get better.

But they are already the worst of the worst.

I hope there are hundreds of people outside the courthouse cheering when they are sentenced. Just like they did in Arizona for that other nutjob.

Honestly I don't think he cares what people think.

CD will probably take that as a compliment to his big bad self. He will have a lot of time to think about it though. He looks like a soft little mummy's boy, who won't like prison much.

I just want to remind all of us that have been following this case (and so many other cases here on WS) - please hug your loved ones. Take a mental break. Do something for yourself or for someone you love - or both! The amount of empathy and heartache that has been experienced in just a week may go unnoticed but it's there. Let's help each other stay healthy.

Thank you to the mods and the owner of this site for proving a space for discussion without the sensationalism so prevalent on MSM. ❤️ to all of us.

Whoever you are "in real life", thank you for your awesome message about staying healthy and for using the words "love" and "empathy"...without derailing I recently learned that THIS IS THEeeeeeeeeeee "Meaning of Life", imo. People out there know about love, but not as much about "empathy", imo. Very important word in my life that I very recently learned through deep grief and turmoil.

Whoever you are "in real life", thank you for using the words "love" and "empathy"...without derailing I recently learned that THIS IS meaning of life, moo. People know about love, but not as much about empathy, imo. Very important word in my life that I recently learned through deep grief and turmoil.

OT sorry
Hugs - I agree "empathy" is only learnt the hard way unfortunately but teaches us so much

My dear friend have I told you lately what a beautiful gem you are to WS and its posters?

I am so glad to see you posting on this unbelievably tragic case. I have always loved your compassion, wisdom, and common sense.

Thank you for being you, Gitana!:loveyou:

I so agree. But then I also always enjoy your gems of posts. Thank you to you both.

I think that he had little or no weed. This statement of his, to me, means that he is still bragging about being a big time badass.

I agree, they had no weed.
It's a common set up in the drug world.
I offer to sell you four pounds for $8000, instead I meet and rob you of your $8000, usually with an accomplice, someone named "Bear" or "Rabbit" who supposedly does the robbing so I can tell you I had no idea that was coming and I know no real name or address to retaliate.
Except in this case, they killed them.
For only $800, as it turns out.
That's their story but I'm still not sure if it's true.

I have been impressed with the caliber of the posts here from the start, particularly by many locals and newbies....it's refreshing because I'm like "wow, there are still other people out there who..."

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member