Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has LE confirmed that the pot quantities and financial figures are legitimate? (Need to go back and read the docs). So much has transpired so quickly I can barely take it all in and process...takes me a while...

I will say out of the thousands of investigations and cases I've followed and studied here on WS, this has got to be one of the fastest moving ones I've ever seen....I can't believe they got all those ID's back so quickly, so often there are holdups at the labs, etc.

Also this has been one of the least tight lipped investigations I've ever seen. It's crazy how variable that can be (newbies you will see, sometimes they don't tell us squat!!)

Does anyone else feel like this whole story has scarred your own brain for life? The whole thing is just one big sickening horror. I think for me, knowing that Meo was shot in the back and screaming, then possibly run over while still alive, and Sturges running away but shot, that's just horrible in the worst imaginable way. But no, then he burns them, leaves, and comes back and buries in a "pig roaster" 12 feet down. SICK to the MAX, not sure I can recall a sicker story.
My god. It sounds like Criminal Mind episode.

My god. It sounds like Criminal Mind episode.

The pig roaster is so offensive to me. Those poor families who loved those young men, to hear that their loved ones were put in a pig roaster by a bloated pig of a person.

Does anyone else feel like this whole story has scarred your own brain for life? The whole thing is just one big sickening horror. I think for me, knowing that Meo was shot in the back and screaming, then possibly run over while still alive, and Sturges running away but shot, that's just horrible in the worst imaginable way. But no, then he burns them, leaves, and comes back and buries in a "pig roaster" 12 feet down. SICK to the MAX, not sure I can recall a sicker story.

(Unfortunately I was scarred a long time ago, my friend...yes this is soooo hoooorible beyond words....there is NO MINIMIZING THIS...unfortunately we have also seen child rape/dismemberment cases, etc. It's aaaaall awful, every single murder. Child cases (pedophilia rapes, abuse cases) are particularly harder for me. And ones involving seniors. Budand June Runion's Craigslist killing for example: http://www.macon.com/news/local/article30240543.html There are a million others. Don't ever read Jessica Ridgeway's / ARS' Probable cause Affadavit. )

(Eta: I was telling somebody today, I've got to step away a lot of the time and are fully pick which cases I choose to get involved in depending on where I, yes me, am at the athe the time. Abby's and Libby's case? I literally lost my freaking miiinnnddddd......who the f#$///// is BG?!!!!!!!!!! For the love of MIKE!!!!!!)

Has LE confirmed that the pot quantities and financial figures are legitimate? (Need to go back and read the docs"). So much has transpired I can barely take it all in and process...

I will say out of the thousands of investigations and cases I've followed and studied here on WS, this has got to be one of the fastest moving ones I've ever seen....I can't believe they got all those ID's back so quickly, so often there's holdups at the labs, etc.

Also this has been one of the least tight lipped investigations I've ever seen. It's crazy how variable that can be (newbies you will see, sometimes they don't tell us squat!!)
I appreciate the tight lip approach. It helps LE focus on their investigation, and keeps the defense on their toes. CD thought weintraub & LE was gonna be spinning in circles when he was first brought in.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Posts have been removed. A couple of reminders here:

WS does not allow name variations

WS does not condone or promote violence of any kind,including prison violence

If you respond to a post that has been removed due to a TOSviolation, your response will be removed as well.

:wave:

The pig roaster is so offensive to me. Those poor families who loved those young men, to hear that their loved ones were put in a pig roaster by a bloated pig of a person.

(It's sooooo baaad, agreed...:( When MJK kidnapped 2 little girls in Iowa (not A and L, strange coincidence), one escaped thank goodness but he took them to a freaking pig farm. LE had to dig through pig excrement pits. She wasn't there thank God. But he did kill her and throw KS off a bridge. And the significance of the bridge, it had like this angel history which turned out to be same as her name and weird deep stuff like that. Mods, sorry for O/T.)

I appreciate the tight lip approach. It helps LE focus on their investigation, and keeps the defense on their toes. CD thought weintraub & LE was gonna be spinning in circles when he was first brought in.

"In order to preserve the integrity of the investigation"...if I only had a dollar for every time I've typed that, and if I only had a dollar for every time I said "if I only had a dollar for every time I've typed that"...seriously!! However, as our Late Great Foxfire beat us to death with, "the public is the number one tool...."

LE kept some info close to the vest and displayed some transparency at the same time. Everybody appreciated that.

Question for those with more tech knowledge. Can police obtain the actual data from text messages from the phone company if the phones are not recovered? I understand the messages are held on a SIM card - but does phone company store that also, or just records of when texts / calls were sent? If LE has those messages, I'm 99% certain that would give the full story about what brought those poor boys to CD's property.

Also, we didn't hear if any of the victim's phones were recovered. Given SK didn't get rid of the guns, I doubt he got rid of his phone. I'd make the same guess about CD. I'm sure LE has started forensic work on their phones, as I believe it was reported even CD's parents phones were subpoenaed.

When my daughter had her phone stolen from a high school party, we went to the Sprint store to see if any one was using it. The guy was able to look it up on the computer and read the last few texts, to see if they were hers or if someone else was using it. The guy told me that they only have those texts for about 3 days, then they are deleted.

So I am not sure how long the providers save the text logs.

Im going to call you wonder woman......this is detailed work that only one wishes to do if they only had the time. The detectives need to hire you for your detailed work. You really can make lots if money with your skills...

Skibby by rocks thefreakin planet. We love our Skibby!!! (This woman....I could write a book...)

When my daughter had her phone stolen from a high school party, we went to the Sprint store to see if any one was using it. The guy was able to look it up on the computer and read the last few texts, to see if they were hers or if someone else was using it. The guy told me that they only have those texts for about 3 days, then they are deleted.

So I am not sure how long the providers save the text logs.

Hi Katy :wave:

Yes, and then there's the whole "Cloud"...it's like the Wizard of Oz...or as i know call it Pink Floyd's the great "cloud" in the sky...sorry, yall are like "what is she talking about?" Lol (I told you I lost my freakin mind haha)...To explain for newbies, in Abby and Libbys thread, gah I don't even know where to start....let's just say there's this thing called "The Cloud"....not sure if that's applicable here, are texts on the Cloud? (God I hope not for me, jk, not really...).

Hi Katy :wave:

Yes, and then there's the whole "Cloud"...it's like the Wizard of Oz...or Pink Floyd's the great cloudin the sky...sorry, yall are like "what is she talking about?" Lol. To explain for newbies, in Abby and Libbys thread, gah don't even know where to start....let's just say there's this thing called "The Cloud"....not sure if that's applicable here, are texts on the Cloud? (God I hope not for me, jk, not really...).
Only if you use cloud based back ups icloud, message, vzcloud.. yadda yadda

If you had a phone break and you were able to reload it .. it's on the cloud baby

Can't get it out o fmy brain, quite frankly. Weds night I was up til 430 and and last night til 2, the whole thing just gives me pits in my stomache

Yes my dear, we know that pit, oh do we ever...again in Abby's and Libby's case maaaany of us had nightmares and sleepless nights for weeks (some probaby still do...)...I'm telling you, we get it. Boy do we get it.

(Eta: your avatar has similar potential :wink:)

(Eta: I didn't sleep a wink and pulled an all-nighter the other night myself, dreamed about those poor guys all night (before they were found). For me, night is when my thoughts are most clear. I have to pop up in the middle of the night sometimes and post just so I don't forget the sleepy visions, it sucks bc I'll be all comfortable and I'm like you've goooot to get up and post this lol.)

Yes my dear, we know that pit, oh do we ever...again in Abby's and Libby's case maaaany of us had nightmares and sleepless nights for weeks (some probaby still do...)...I'm telling you, we get it. Boy do we get it.

(Eta: your avatar has similar potential :wink:)
Really gonna read up on this !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members