Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing related to this case I can't stop thinking about and want you guy's thoughts on it: I remember DA stated they aren't searching for or don't believe there are any additional victims other than these 4 boys..but with the statement CD gave, complete lack of any conscience or second thought of killing, how many people he killed in such a short time, why would they not have plenty of reasons to believe there could be God knows how many more victims?? CD obviously is only remorseful about getting caught not about committing the act..is there reason to believe that all of a sudden on July 5, 2017 he decided to start killing people? Don't get me wrong, I agree with all of you in this has been probably the most impressed I have been by a DA on a case and the way they provide information, etc., but I just can't shake this thought and surprised the question hasn't been asked by the media. Am I way off on this?

ETA- Just to add, I totally believe CD's confession is constructed to however he wants with as little truth as he actually has to give-obviously with no worries about killing the way he did, he obviously would do nothing to help LE find any additional victims they don't know about whether it would help, hurt him or not-I just think he would get more joy not letting a family have closure that's how sick he seems to me...I would never trust a single word that comes out of his mouth..ugh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just throwing out a thought that has been in my head the past day: Suppose CD, SK, or any other of their collaborators have in fact committed other murders in the past but they went unnoticed by mainstream media and weren't closed in on so quickly as with this. Perhaps they, or HE alone was/is a serial killer and killed too many people too quickly and that set off the rest of his downfall in motion. I have heard some say how he may have killed JTP and after he got away with it, he moved to his next bigger attack. But what if he has in fact killed or help buried others on his land. It sounds like a) he was roaming this land freely and alone without presence of his family or any farmers. 80+ acres is a HUGE amount of land, if you look at street view, it's heavily wooded from the street and there could have been any kind of activity going on way back there; not limited to weed growing? and b) he buried JTP half a mile from the others. He clearly concealed JTP so well they may not have found his body if CD didn't confess. So GOD knows what else is buried out there! We may never known. And speaking of JTP, his body was found "at the top of a mountain". So clearly the farm has some geography.

Holy cow it's like we were typing basically the very same thought at the same time! [emoji1334]

Just throwing out a thought that has been in my head the past day: Suppose CD, SK, or any other of their collaborators have in fact committed other murders in the past but they went unnoticed by mainstream media and weren't closed in on so quickly as with this. Perhaps they, or HE alone was/is a serial killer and killed too many people too quickly and that set off the rest of his downfall in motion. I have heard some say how he may have killed JTP and after he got away with it, he moved to his next bigger attack. But what if he has in fact killed or help buried others on his land. It sounds like a) he was roaming this land freely and alone without presence of his family or any farmers. 80+ acres is a HUGE amount of land, if you look at street view, it's heavily wooded from the street and there could have been any kind of activity going on way back there; not limited to weed growing? and b) he buried JTP half a mile from the others. He clearly concealed JTP so well they may not have found his body if CD didn't confess. So GOD knows what else is buried out there! We may never known. And speaking of JTP, his body was found "at the top of a mountain". So clearly the farm has some geography.
What or who else may be out there. I really think these young men were not his first. Anyone else he may have had beef with that are no longer around???

Finally caught up to be able to post. Whewie.

I just want to thank everyone for all the interesting discussions and information.

Thank you to the DA and all those involved for such an outstanding job (including the cadevor dogs). To have the missing 4 young men found and the 2 people arrested for this crime so fast has been amazing.

Thank you to the Mods for keeping the threads at such a classy level. I so appreciate the Websleuth forum.

One thing related to this case I can't stop thinking about and want you guy's thoughts on it: I remember DA stated they aren't searching for or don't believe there are any additional victims other than these 4 boys..but with the statement CD gave, complete lack of any conscience or second thought of killing, how many people he killed in such a short time, why would they not have plenty of reasons to believe there could be God knows how many more victims?? CD obviously is only remorseful about getting caught not about committing the act..is there reason to believe that all of a sudden on July 5, 2017 he decided to start killing people? Don't get me wrong, I agree with all of you in this has been probably the most impressed I have been by a DA on a case and the way they provide information, etc., but I just can't shake this thought and surprised the question hasn't been asked by the media. Am I way off on this?

I completely agree. Going from 0 to 4 murders within a few day span just seems off.

Given how quick he was to confess has also made me wonder if maybe the purpose of it was to try to stop the police from continuing to search the property. JMO but I agree that something rubs me the wrong way about their only being these four

Surprised I'm the first to point this out, but here is a terrain map of the farm. There is indeed a mountain top in the north central part. I bet that's what they referred to in the press release. With that said, this plot on a normal aerial map looks so flat and "farmy" but it is totally not, see my link below:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/A...43e115!8m2!3d40.3755468!4d-75.0432884!5m1!1e4

This has been posted before in the last thread on this case, but good to have it here again for those that haven't seen it. The 3D view is pretty interesting as well.

He stated in his confession that he tried to sell 4 pounds of weed to one of the victims. Selling that amount would make him a mid-level dealer. Selling that much to one person might theoretically mean that he was trying to get them to sell for him as part of his " gang" so to speak.
If LE can connect the supply chain down through the various layers, it might indicate a broader scope to OC and change or confirm motive.

I think that he had little or no weed. This statement of his, to me, means that he is still bragging about being a big time badass.

(RSBM)
I find Kratz' statements much more plausible to believe. In fact before this goes to trial I wouldn't be surprised if the DA cuts a deal with Kratz in the future for less time served or takes the DP off the table if he testifies against the mastermind (CD) who admitted he shot all four victims.

It wouldn't be the first time a named co-conspirator testified against the main perpetrator and was given a plea deal.

JMO

I'm getting the sense that the majority of posters believe SK's confession was more honest than CD's. That's interesting to me because I formed the opposite opinion after reading the affidavits. I think the biggest reason for me was the way CD admitted responsibility for nearly all of the shots that were fired. He didn't pin the majority of the violence on SK. I, for whatever reason, got the impression that, in general, CD only blamed SK for the parts he was actually involved in.

In contrast, all of the language related to SK's interview involves a distancing of himself from the killing. Literally everything was CD, according to SK. SK won't admit to participating in any of the killing, and yet he stuck around, waiting for CD to bring Meo and Sturgis back to the farm, and this was after Dean had already been shot. If he wasn't complicit in what CD did to Dean, then why did he wait at the farm? After seeing what happened to Dean, could SK actually believe that CD only intended to "rob" Meo and Sturgis? And why did SK return to the farm the next day to help with disposal, if he was only a bystander in the murders? IMO, SK's statements seemed like he was trying to paint himself as no more than a bystander, which just doesn't resonate as truth.

However, I'm interested in how the two versions in the affidavit are interpreted in the other camp. Do you believe SK was more of a bystander? And, if so, what are the theories explaining his actions.

ETA: I wanted to clarify that I don't believe CD was at all honest about the reasons for any of the murders. I don't believe CD had any weed he was trying to sell or that the planned buy that drew Jimi to the farm, if even true, was for near that quantity. It was only the respective roles taken in the murders that I found more honest than SK.

Well, that's a tough one to answer. I don't live near nor have ever been to this area. But let's say there's probably several hundred homicides a year in Philly proper alone and probably 50-100 more in entire surround region. Who knows, maybe that's way off, but there seems to be several murders a day in the metro area. Factor in CD may have been old enough, to drive, do this for 2-3 years. But realistically, I'd say you can assume X amount were solved, X happened inner city and unrelated, etc. To zero in on what could be related would be the stuff that happened nearby involving young men, possibly white, involved in drugs. There friend "Bobby" (not Riddle) who died, not sure how... Timothy Ceasar... names like those are ones DA should review (and I'm sure they did or currently are). Sadly, some of this may never been known or answered unless this thing is prepared to go on for a very long time ahead with many resources. If he was involved in a deep web or drug operation, it's always possible others murdered and used the land for burial. God only knows and all we can do is guess and speculate what the sicko was involved with.

There's a rumor that Cosmo was selling drugs on the deep web, which is apparently accepted by that community. If he had access to lots of drugs it would sure explain why he had so many friends despite everyone seeming to be pretty uncomfortable around him. The media is now saying that he offered JTP 4 pounds for $8,000; if he had that much he was definitely a pretty significant supplier.

As far as the lack of drug charges, he had plenty of time to get rid of any drugs he had before the property was searched. There's no way he was foolish enough to think the cops wouldn't at least come knocking after everything that transpired. My guess is that there's a hole full of drugs on that property that will never be found.

To answer your question, I doubt his supplier / drug debt had anything to do with it. Between selling expensive sneakers and his rich family I'm sure he would have been able to take care of any debt without all the hassle. Seems way more likely he was just a delusional guy playing out a gangster fantasy. If that were the case though, it's unlikely the higher up dealer would be charged in the murder unless they had specifically ordered the hit or something like that.

If Cosmo actually had $8000 worth of weed on him IMO we would have heard or read about it. I don't think he had the weed and I don't think JTP was planning on buying that large of an amount. Cosmo is lying. Not only is he an evil crazy murderer. He is a liar.

This has been posted before in the last thread on this case, but good to have it here again for those that haven't seen it. The 3D view is pretty interesting as well.

More like a hill than a mountain.

I think that he had little or no weed. This statement of his, to me, means that he is still bragging about being a big time badass.

YES!!!! It's all about him wanting to look bad *advertiser censored*. All part of his fantasy.

They probably looked into missing young men in the area to see if there was a connection to Cosmo, but there probably aren't too many of those so it was easy enough to verify that he had no relationship with those missing persons. It's possible he murdered someone who hasn't been reported missing, but rich white suburban kids don't usually disappear quietly (he certainly could have killed someone in Philly whose case wouldn't have drawn so much attention, but he seems to have a pretty clear MO).

I agree. I'm not sure whether I'm surprised that there weren't any drug charges in CD's indictment or if I'm thinking "well, there is something WAY more serious on the table."
No drug charges because it was a ploy. They were set up to be robbed and killed.

I'm getting the sense that the majority of posters believe SK's confession was more honest than CD's. That's interesting to me because I formed the opposite opinion after reading the affidavits. I think the biggest reason for me was the way CD admitted responsibility for nearly all of the shots that were fired. He didn't pin the majority of the violence on SK. I, for whatever reason, got the impression that, in general, CD only blamed SK for the parts he was actually involved in. In contrast, all of the language related to SK's interview involves a distancing of himself from the killing. Literally everything was CD, according to SK. SK won't admit to participating in any of the killing, and yet he stuck around, waiting for CD to bring Meo and Sturgis back to the farm, and this was after Dean had already shot. If he wasn't complicit in what CD did to Dean, then why did he wait at the farm? Could SK actually believe that CD only intended to "rob" Meo and Sturgis? And why did SK return to the farm the next day to help with disposal, if he was only a bystander in the murders? IMO, SK's statements seemed like he was trying to paint himself as no more than a bystander, which just doesn't resonate as truth. However, I'm interested in how the two versions in the affidavit are interpreted in the other camp. Do you believe SK was more of a bystander? And, if so, what are the theories explaining his actions.

Because he had already killed JTP in cold blood three days before. SK is complicit, he proved that by staying around.

There's also several ponds on the outlying farm parcel(s), along with at least 2 streams. The top of the mountain has a cut out area that goes straight thru it from Aqauetong on one side and Upper York on the other, with a small facility back there. MOO, this looks a lot like power line "high tension wire" or some sort of electrical/antenna and it makes sense due to the elevation there. There also appear to be trails from the entrance of the farm that go back there, possibly farm use, or my guess, ATV/dirtbike trails.

I have a tough time believing this was anything more than a thrill kill. Killing for sport.

I wouldn't be surprised if SK was initially on board with robbing them before knowing CD's true intentions, but decided to go through with it anyway upon realizing his ultimate plan.

Plus, and as many members already pointed out, you would think that LE would've confiscated at least some notable amount of marijuana at his residence or at the farm location.

They probably looked into missing young men in the area to see if there was a connection to Cosmo, but there probably aren't too many of those so it was easy enough to verify that he had no relationship with those missing persons. It's possible he murdered someone who hasn't been reported missing, but rich white suburban kids don't usually disappear quietly (he certainly could have killed someone in Philly whose case wouldn't have drawn so much attention, but he seems to have a pretty clear MO).
Rich white kids do disappear quietly. They are brats that dont want to live by the rules. The neighborhood residents want them to leave. The mayor said they choose to be homeless. They are from all over the country.
They were on the news tonight. They are sleeping in the parks in lower Manhattan.
They will go home when it gets cold. Again. BRATS.

I'm getting the sense that the majority of posters believe SK's confession was more honest than CD's. That's interesting to me because I formed the opposite opinion after reading the affidavits. I think the biggest reason for me was the way CD admitted responsibility for nearly all of the shots that were fired. He didn't pin the majority of the violence on SK. I, for whatever reason, got the impression that, in general, CD only blamed SK for the parts he was actually involved in.

In contrast, all of the language related to SK's interview involves a distancing of himself from the killing. Literally everything was CD, according to SK. SK won't admit to participating in any of the killing, and yet he stuck around, waiting for CD to bring Meo and Sturgis back to the farm, and this was after Dean had already been shot. If he wasn't complicit in what CD did to Dean, then why did he wait at the farm? After seeing what happened to Dean, could SK actually believe that CD only intended to "rob" Meo and Sturgis? And why did SK return to the farm the next day to help with disposal, if he was only a bystander in the murders? IMO, SK's statements seemed like he was trying to paint himself as no more than a bystander, which just doesn't resonate as truth.

However, I'm interested in how the two versions in the affidavit are interpreted in the other camp. Do you believe SK was more of a bystander? And, if so, what are the theories explaining his actions.

​ was thinking same thing about Why SK would stick around after DF was murdered - like you said SK could have left - how did SK not know that CD wasn't gonna kill him next?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife