Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really gonna read up on this !

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

(Please do "for the love of Mike!!!!" (Skibby said that phrase one time when everyone was arguing in their threads lol...like I said, we love our Skibby!))

(ETA: FBI Poster:
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS and LIBERTY GERMAN
Murder Victims
Delphi, Carroll County, Indiana
February 13, 2017

WS Thread 1:
Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-1

Please see greyhuze videos...unbelievable stuff. (An example: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_TFz4citG68 ) For newbies, the tech aspect can get really involved in these threads.

*thank for mods for allowing this O/T. If the horrible deaths of these guys can help bring more caring people to look at so many cold cases here on WS...Hope you guys stick around and help with other cases, because unfortunately there WILL be more. :( )

Back to Jimi, Mark, Tom and Dean!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

(Omg, that's a record for me, posting 4 roses in one post? I'm sick....)

(Please do "for the love of Mike!!!!" (Skibby said that phrase one time when everyone was arguing in their threads lol...like I said, we love our Skibby!))

(ETA: FBI Poster:
https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/seeking-info/abigail-williams

ABIGAIL WILLIAMS and LIBERTY GERMAN
Murder Victims
Delphi, Carroll County, Indiana
February 13, 2017

WS Thread 1:
Found Deceased IN - Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 13, Delphi, 13 Feb 2017 #1
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...13-amp-Liberty-German-13-Delphi-13-Feb-2017-1

*thank for mods for allowing this O/T. If the horrible deaths of these guys can help bring more caring people to look at so many cold cases here on WS...Hope you guys stick around and help with other cases, because unfortunately there WILL be more. :( )

Back to Jimi, Mark, Tom and Dean!!!

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:

(Omg, that's a record for me, posting 4 roses in one post? I'm sick....)
Thanks for the links! I'll start reading up now !

Really gonna read up on this !

Shes right. I just read some posts. Case is at a standstill. One of the girls took a picture of the suspect before she was killed. She also recorded his voice. Hes still UID.
I think he may also be responsible for the deaths of two young girls in Iowa.

SK knows CD is going to prison for life. He does not want the same fate. He will probably go to trial.
Did anyone run to his rescue and hire him a lawyer? Or was one appointed to him by the courts?

Would he have a trial if he confessed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It does seem a bit strange. Maybe it's possible that the dogs picked up the scent on the surface of the area where the bodies were laying prior to being buried in the 12 foot grave.

thats what I figured, the backhoe the barn his car all the surrounding area had to be reeeking of their scent.

So he took $800 from Jimi, $700 from Finocchario and killed Meo with plans to sell his car...
No one goes in search of weed and agrees to buy a gun instead!
His entire story is bunk.
He robbed these boys under false pretense and killed them.
CD owed someone big time!

MOO
I would be surprised if Jimi had any money at all. I think that he killed him because he was jealous of him. He had been kicked out of school and Jimi was doing well

Agreed, but one thing I was trying to emphasize, and that is the central point of LE "community" anti-crime presentations is this: Yes, people get killed/assaulted every day by known acquaintances, and people get shot over a can of very legal beer or a bottle of wine, but it's impossible to eliminate legal acts from our lives. We all have to work, relax, party, etc.
The LE outreach sessions focus on illegal and/or extremely risky acts, and these presentations (I've been to dozens all over the U.S. and they are virtual carbon-copies of each other) note that we can eliminate illegal/risky acts from our daily repertoire. The message is, "Don't do illegal/stupid/risky stuff and you'll vastly decrease your chances of being victimized."
Thus, don't go to a remote place to buy drugs or even pick up an item you purchased from someone online, and stay away from known crime hubs after dark." Those are 2 of the dozens of suggestions that are simple to embed into our daily lives, thus decreasing our risk of harm without changing quality of life and the ability to have fun or socialize.
Thousands die every day in auto accidents, but I still wear my seat belt at all times. It and the car's airbag won't completely eliminate my chance of injury, but it takes only 2 seconds to put the belt on and it provides a massive decrease in the chance of serious injury.
Same logic applies to the LE suggestions about avoiding illegal acts and dangerous neighborhoods. Sure, there will still be plenty of crime out there, but if I follow professional advice, I'm safer than if I ignored it.
I learned in class that if you have your seatbelt on and then you are T-Boned, your body takes the entire impact of the hit. Sometimes, in this complicated life, I do believe we just get lucky and at other times unlucky. My heart breaks for these boys and these families and the evil that they came across. And to LE that have to deal with this, especially those working in our prison system.

Maybe I missed this, but how are CD and SK cousins / related?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I still believe the backhoe was a huge factor in them finding the bodies. On a piece of property that big you can't move it like you would doing site work at a house. There you might use plywood to keep from making huge tracks and after a couple of days you wouldn't notice them. But running over a distance, using it to dig a deep hole, carrying bodies and running over a body with it leaves lots of evidence. And I doubt Cosmo and his cousin were savvy enough to cover those tracks. I could see the backhoe sitting somewhere on the farm and probably not used often as well. From what I read they leased the land out to local farmers. They may have tried to cover them with atv tracks or whatever but to an experienced investigator they would have been like a map.

I've been following this case since the beginning and it's been a wild, sickening ride. The latest details of the case from the confessions just make me sick to my stomach. It's been interesting to read through these threads and to contribute as well. This is a cool forum. I just have to create some space between me and thinking about this case though. I hope the suffering families feel some kind of justice at the end of this. But I know it won't bring their boys back.

Note to self (and anyone else), falling asleep, would like to do a comparative analysis between the following 4 cases:

1. Tim Bosma
2. Nate Tallman
3. MDJT, Bucks Co.
4. Bud and June Runion

As we study child predators here, and serial killers, rampage killers, you have all the classifications, there seems to be this new trend, or at least more attention to it, these guys were not lured online BUT their perps share commonalities, imo. The victims are first, but for forensic psychology purposes or whatever you want to call it, zzz family asleep and she's out!

Every participant on site dedicated incredible time and effort to locate their remains, including the cadaver dogs. I respectfully disagree and think you are underestimating the complexity of the location.
I cannot imagine being LE and finding 3 out of 4 and knowing there is at least one more not recovered as families stage nearby. Gut wrenching.

Can't get it out o fmy brain, quite frankly. Weds night I was up til 430 and and last night til 2, the whole thing just gives me pits in my stomache

Bewbs.......luv ya' but can you change your avatar please. This case has my stomach turned enough already. TIA.

Bewbs.......luv ya' but can you change your avatar please. This case has my stomach turned enough already. TIA.

Sorry OT. Oh my gosh, I was thinking the same thing. And I love you too, Bewbsie! :loveyou:

Maybe I missed this, but how are CD and SK cousins / related?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I mean this in a non-snarky, genuine way: Does it matter?

It states in the DA's documents that they are cousins, and we aren't allowed here to post research into family members so I don't think there's going to be a way to confirm the exact relationship here unless it gets posted in a news report someplace.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric