Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #7 *Arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been thinking this, the boys' phones will yield a load of information about what they thought they were meeting DiNardo for. It'll all come out in the wash.

I agree and was just thinking would the boys have gone to see CD for any other reason other than trying to score some pot?
CD & JP were both part of a facebook group that sold Nike shoes also.

Hi Karinna, I've been following from page 2 of 4 seperate threads that then became combined. And IMO he is a pathological liar, he lies about everything and anything. The only way any truth will actually come out is with phone data/ messages etc and I guarantee he will then have another story for whatever that shows. All IMO

Adding i do agree though it seems why bother now just state the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Horror, Yes he might be lying about some things, but thank god he admitted his crimes and told investigators where he had buried his victims. I'm sure a lot more will eventually be known about this case as more information is revealed in msm.

I sure by now this FB page has been shared many times, but there's too many posts to go find it and link it. In the photos, there is one of 4 boys standing (wet) on a dock at a lake. I wondered if any of these were among the 4. Can anyone tell? Who's in the cover photo with Cosmo? Or on bikes? Holding the big fish? Etc etc. Are any of these photos including the 4?

https://www.facebook.com/cosmo.dinardo

"Finocchiaro, Meo and Sturgis were killed Friday and dumped in a metal tank that DiNardo told investigators was previously used as a pig roaster."

I'm very sorry if this has been asked in answered while I've been off tending to my real life, but I thought the woman heard the gun shots on Saturday afternoon?

I'm very sorry if this has been asked in answered while I've been off tending to my real life, but I thought the woman heard the gun shots on Saturday afternoon?

Yes nothing has really cleared that. Have to wonder whether he was just out shooting again ?

I really don't see why CD would be lying about anything at this stage. He admitted to the murders and knows he's going down for life so has no need to cover his butt about anything anymore. He's done.
Pathological liars continue to lie even when telling the "truth". It's not about lying to cover his butt anymore. He's lying because that's what he does. Just moo.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Im going to call you wonder woman......this is detailed work that only one wishes to do if they only had the time. The detectives need to hire you for your detailed work. You really can make lots if money with your skills...

I wish! lol Thank you for such lovely kind words

Skibby by rocks thefreakin planet. We love our Skibby!!! (This woman....I could write a book...)

Love you too Marg

:loveyou:

Bewbs.......luv ya' but can you change your avatar please. This case has my stomach turned enough already. TIA.

I actually like this one better than the other one she had of a woman making a scary face looking like she was going to violently bite someone. It was a gif too, so it was moving. Freaked me out every time.

Paranoia will do it IMO.
para|noia
[ˌparəˈnɔɪə]
NOUN

a mental condition characterized by delusions of persecution, unwarranted jealousy, or exaggerated self-importance, typically worked into an organized system. It may be an aspect of chronic personality disorder, of drug abuse, or of a serious condition such as schizophrenia in which the person loses touch with reality.
synonyms: persecution complex · delusions · obsession · megalomania · monomania · psychosis
unjustified suspicion and mistrust of other people.

Being a cold blooded killer will do it too.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar ...

I'm replying on a phone so please bear with me I had asked a question earlier but I don't see where it has been answered. Does anybody know who the aggressor was did Cosmo contact the four individuals or did the 4 boys contact Cosmo to enter into these transactions?

I'm sure that could be confirmed once cell phone records have been attained I just don't know whether or not that has been disclosed yet.

Also I find the second defendant SK not to be credible. He placed all the killings on CD. If This truly was the case I don't see him returning the following day to take care of the bodies. He would have been running for the hills to avoid how crazy his cousin is so I find his account of what transpired to not be truthful but he also didn't accept or was given a plea agreement.

Also from what I can remember when entering into a plea agreement with the DA or LE the information that you give has to be truthful and has to be checked out if at anytime they find out that the information you gave them was not accurate the deal agreement could be off the table I don't think CD would have taken that chance with his lawyers and his parents guiding him.

As for the evidence the large packets of marijuana or the guns they had more than enough time to get rid of that evidence it could quite possibly have been handed off to someone else.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This article is incorrect I believe
'The body of one of the men was found at the bottom of a 12½-foot-deep grave on a farm in Bucks County owned by DiNardo's parents. The three other victims were found in a metal tank that was buried on the farm, according to the affidavit.'

Yep they have mixed it up a bit

I totally agree. What I'm trying to wrap my head around is why suddenly did all these people have to die within a space of days and how on earth did he find another sick person to help him at the same time?

This is not a drug story, this is bigger than that. It's bigger than just pure mental illness also. It's a whole other level of evil.

I agree with all of my heart.
I wonder if SK ever hunted with CD?

I truly believe (with what info we currently have) that CD decided, for whatever reason, to kill Jimi. Whether it was premeditated, a snap decision, whether Jimi did argue with him over something and it was a heat of the moment thing... I don't know. What I think though is that he liked it. No. He LOVED IT. Poor little rich boy, no true self esteem, embellishing any point to make himself look and feel like something more than he is. He just wielded such power over another human! What a MAN, what a rush!

More. MORE MORE MORE. And how can he make it even better? Someone to witness his prowess. Someone to share the rush with.

Yep. I wonder if they hunted (wildlife) together.

I with I could have thanked you 100 times for this. The "no one deserved to die" criticisms are inevitable on every crime in response to common-sense posts like yours. Of course no one deserves to die. The point is what police often state during public anti-crime presentations, and it's a wonderful lesson for youngsters to learn: Don't ever, ever travel to a remote location in order to do something illegal, buy drugs, exchange money, etc. No, you don't "deserve" to die, but if you take part in risky acts, you might well end up dead or assaulted.
And to the "if pot were legal in PA this wouldn't have happened" comments, it's reasonable to assume CD would have been dealing whatever drug was next up the chain of illegality, in order to maximize profits, avoid taxes, and capitalize on the huge margins in the illegal drug trade. If all drugs were legal, this nitwit would have been selling machine guns, people, stolen merchandise, whatever. I happen to be in favor of legalizing cannabis nationwide, but can't accept claims that CD-type crooks will turn to a life of hard work and honest money if one source of contraband immediately becomes legal.
<mod snip>

For what it's worth, I don't think CD had any weed. Who says he's gonna sell 8K of weed and the other person has $800? That's BS.

And TM....sorry but I think he was alive before the backhoe. Supposedly CD ran out of ammo so decided to run over him. Even if TM was not alive, CD wanted to run over him. He's a paranoid schizophrenic pot smoker who prob had a head injury and he's messed up. This is the age that stuff starts to show up. And I don't believe SK either...he will never admit to anything..he's a baby career criminal and that's how they roll.

<mod snip>

I'm glad LE made the deal to find JP. That would be extra horrible for his family otherwise.

And TM....sorry but I think he was alive before the backhoe. Supposedly CD ran out of ammo so decided to run over him.

Eh, I don't think this was the case. I don't think he was alive prior. Backhoes do not move fast, nor do they have very good turn radius. If someone wanted to outrun one or turn out of its path and change direction, it's easy to do so.

What was there to argue over? Kosmo was a seller. You either meet his price or no you don't. If there is no deal, then everyone goes home. No need for anyone to get killed. This is all just an excuse for a serial killer. He did not have 4 drug arguments in 3 days. He planned to kill these people all along, IMO

You have a "real life"?? How very dare you!

I was talking this over with hubster last night. This case, and the one in TX that resulted in Shavon Randle, an innocent child, being murdered as pay back for drugs that were stolen.

I'm trying my hardest to at least attempt to comprehend how people think this lifestyle/culture/or whatever it's called, of drug dealing, is a good idea. How do they think this is the ONLY thing for them? Where do they think it's going to end? How many of them have posted RIP in the past year? And yet, STILL replying with "Yo homeboy, I ain't gonna forget ya.. I'm gonna do you proud! Out here chasing that paper in your honor!".... as my husband said... the only paper is going to be either an arrest warrant, or death certificate. To that I ask.. "IS IT WORTH IT"? Do they not realize how much life have to offer? And then to waste this ONE LIFE that we're given to sell drugs, and constantly be looking over your shoulder? To be staring death in the eyes, and daring it? At what point in their lives did they start to have such disregard for human life? I've not lost a loved one, or friend to a violent crime, so I wonder, is that pain different from the pain of losing someone from an illness? Is the pain only present if related to them? Or even then, does life just go, because 'gotta chase that paper!'.... I don't understand...

Eh, I don't think this was the case. I don't think he was alive prior. Backhoes do not move fast, nor do they have very good turn radius. If someone wanted to outrun one or turn out of its path and change direction, it's easy to do so.

He couldn't outrun, because he was already shot and possibly still alive. I'm trying to figure out how long it would take after CD runs out of ammo to get keys to the backhoe, climb up into it, get it started and run over TM. Was the backhoe right next to TM already? Or did poor Timothy lay there suffering while that animal found the keys and leisurely walked to wherever the backhoe was on the property, found it, and drove it to where TM was?

Ugh.

He couldn't outrun, because he was already shot and possibly still alive. I'm trying to figure out how long it would take after CD runs out of ammo to get keys to the backhoe, climb up into it, get it started and run over TM. Was the backhoe right next to TM already? Or did poor Timothy lay there suffering while that animal found the keys and leisurely walked to wherever the backhoe was on the property, found it, and drove it to where TM was?

Ugh.
It is common for keys to be left in heavy equipment.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member