Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone noticed that all of the photos from LE of the missing look like mug shots?

RSBM

I was thinking it was driver's license photos....
Although one of the missing looks to have been crying or maybe just allergies ??

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing.

I think some of them are. If you look back in this thread someone linked to some documented criminal offenses of a couple of the missing four. Drivers license photos are also a possibility (I know guys who look like mug shots in their license photos).

I just had a flurry of helicopters go over - still doing. A ton of activity in the sky.

New to this thread and trying to play catch up but everything is happening so fast! Definitely appears to be something huge unfolding right now.

That looks like one deep hole.......they are digging

6ABC's 5 o'clock news had a reporter live on scene said something big was going on by looking at current activity

The way they're digging you would think this kid is some serial killer. My gosh do they always dig this deep?
My thoughts exactly. One went missing Wednesday and the other three Friday, and they started searching Sunday. Talk of shots being fired Saturday night. Is that enough time for them to be digging THAT deep??

Following along also, nothing to add.....just what on earth has happened here?

Huh. What could they be finding from sifting that they would want to hide from view?
(posting with the understanding they may want to hide ALL of it from view and just can't stop the chopper)

Huh. What could they be finding from sifting that they would want to hide from view?
(posting with the understanding they may want to hide ALL of it from view and just can't stop the chopper)

They moved the tent and within a minute the live feed went dead. I do believe that LE can communicate with the stations and may have told them to cut the feed. To which I think IF they did find something and out of respect for families the networks would discontinue their feed.

Thank you!

I find it odd that shots were fired Saturday afternoon/night, since the one boy went missing Friday and the other's went missing Friday night. The two didn't show up for work Saturday morning... I think something had to happen prior to Saturday. It doesn't add up to me. Though one of them wasn't reported missing until Sunday...

My thoughts exactly. One went missing Wednesday and the other three Friday, and they started searching Sunday. Talk of shots being fired Saturday night. Is that enough time for them to be digging THAT deep??

I feel we're missing tons.

They moved the tent and within a minute the live feed went dead. I do believe that LE can communicate with the stations and may have told them to cut the feed. To which I think IF they did find something and out of respect for families the networks would discontinue their feed.

I agree, but I still think they (LE) may be annoyed by their (media) presence.
It's hot out, they may find really bad things, and all the while they are being recorded and listening to the 'thwack thwack thwack' of the helicopter.

I find it odd that shots were fired Saturday afternoon/night, since the one boy went missing Friday and the other's went missing Friday night. The two didn't show up for work Saturday morning... I think something had to happen prior to Saturday. It doesn't add up to me. Though one of them wasn't reported missing until Sunday...

Jimi went missing Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member