Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
But that deep? I know the owners of the property have diggers and such, but surely someone would have noticed if there was a lot of digging going on in the weekend. Well, I guess we will all find out eventually....

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

And maybe someone did. If this land is rented out to farmers, surely some of them would notice unusual activity/out of the normal routine. We just don't know.

Thanks all for the welcomes- I have been following websleuths for the past year on another local case, and just decided to make an account today.

I appreciate this forum and it is a very helpful place to learn information.

Hope we get answers soon.

If there was a bonfire Saturday eve, perhaps it was to destroy bodies/evidence. They would be sifting dirt/ashes trying to get sizeable pieces? I don't know that a bonfire could reduce a human body to ashes.

And FOUR of them!? I doubt it.

If there was a bonfire Saturday eve, perhaps it was to destroy bodies/evidence. They would be sifting dirt/ashes trying to get sizeable pieces? I don't know that a bonfire could reduce a human body to ashes.

This is random but this made me immediately think of the Tara Grinstead case

There is an open burn ordinance in Solebury that you can only burn on your property from Sunrise until 2 hours prior to sunset. This area is pretty strict with enforcement and if there was a fire in the middle of the night it would get someones attention.

https://www.soleburytwp.org/sites/soleburypa/files/uploads/burnguidelines121017.pdf

Maybe he has?

If there are bodies in this deep hole, and they are the bodies if the missing men, he HAD to have help! That's lot of work for one person in such a short period of time!

Perhaps there was already a hole there? Just a thought... The family owns a cement company, so he has access to equipment to dig quickly. It also looks like a very remote area.

Anyone have a link regarding a bonfire on Saturday?

If not, it's considered rumor and is off limits.

Thanks

We seem to be assuming that whatever happened was a spur of the moment thing. My feeling is that this was planned and orchestrated. That hole could have been dug previous to anyone going missing and was ready for whatever was planned. MOO

We seem to be assuming that whatever happened was a spur of the moment thing. My feeling is that this was planned and orchestrated. That hole could have been dug previous to anyone going missing and was ready for whatever was planned. MOO
MOO, I too feel like this was planned out and not spur of the moment.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My thoughts exactly. One went missing Wednesday and the other three Friday, and they started searching Sunday. Talk of shots being fired Saturday night. Is that enough time for them to be digging THAT deep??

The hole could have been prepared well in advance. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just for kicks, locals - but can you tell us if there are other missing people locally from earlier? Is there any chance there are others - not just the 4 - that cannot be accounted for that could be buried there?

I have followed some real doozy crimes here at WS. I am not surprised by anything anymore.

Yes, I didn't think so either as far as burning bodies. But possibly other evidence, clothing, etc. I believe the other poster said the neighbor said shots Sat. afternoon and then bonfire

Wouldn't it be better if this guy has a underground bunker and was just a nut job holding them all somewhere. I recognize how absolutely ridiculous that is lol 1 or 2 maybe; but all 4 would overpower him. Wishful thinking. IMO I suppose he could have a bunker setup somewhere. That would be a perfect place to stash weapons bc he isn't allowed to have guns. This is all just talking out loud and very random possibity. I have NO reason to think tht. Just trying to think outside of the box. Something other than these men not coming home I guess.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Actually... there's some weird looking stuff there on Google earth historical satellite images, especially 2011. Maybe that's exactly what they are looking for.

It is very common around here to rent out open space to farmers mostly for corn. We know that corn was being grown on the property. It's possible if you go with the theory that this was planned --- the hole was dug in advance and a farmer noticed "hey there was a hole there last week and now it's been covered up" and reported it to LE. You have to imagine the farmer would be one of the first people LE would question.

Just for kicks, locals - but can you tell us if there are other missing people locally from earlier? Is there any chance there are others - not just the 4 - that cannot be accounted for that could be buried there?

I am not aware of any in the immediate area. There is a HUGE drug problem here and it's also possible that if an addict who is estranged from their families was missing it would not be reported.

They took pictures of hole, then measured depth of the hole they dug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deathrowsuperstar