Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not aware of any in the immediate area. There is a HUGE drug problem here and it's also possible that if an addict who is estranged from their families was missing it would not be reported.

*sigh* where is there NOT a huge drug problem anymore? :(

Perhaps there was already a hole there? Just a thought... The family owns a cement company, so he has access to equipment to dig quickly. It also looks like a very remote area.

I didn't even think of him preparing a hole ahead of time.

Just for kicks, locals - but can you tell us if there are other missing people locally from earlier? Is there any chance there are others - not just the 4 - that cannot be accounted for that could be buried there?
I'm not local, but yesterday I did read that there are others missing. I will go back and re-read. <modsnip>

My thoughts exactly. One went missing Wednesday and the other three Friday, and they started searching Sunday. Talk of shots being fired Saturday night. Is that enough time for them to be digging THAT deep??
Depending on how big the bucket is on the backhoe on the property and who was operating it, yes it is

They're measuring the depth of the hole they dug.

I saw them measuring when they were live.
60b176e9533aa37ca24a387e8eb24652.jpg

That's also when the photographer started taking pictures of the inside of the hole.
f118a85f5ec51df8dd1a3dc6e21120eb.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have media reported anything new since the tent was moved?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

is it possible someone's car is buried there? maybe with them in it?

They must have found something (even something little) or got a hit on something to concentrate on this hole so much.

If you search PA at this link there you will see those reported missing. The only one in the past year that logistically would be in the immediate area of Bensalem is a 17 y/o white female from Levittown. All the others are pretty far removed from this area and would not make sense.

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/

I agree, but I still think they (LE) may be annoyed by their (media) presence.
It's hot out, they may find really bad things, and all the while they are being recorded and listening to the 'thwack thwack thwack' of the helicopter.

On the other hand, maybe the helicopters are providing some kind of breeze...

If there was a bonfire Saturday eve, perhaps it was to destroy bodies/evidence. They would be sifting dirt/ashes trying to get sizeable pieces? I don't know that a bonfire could reduce a human body to ashes.

RSBM

Not sure it's possible.
Wouldn't it have to be MUCH hotter than a bonfire ?

What about the cement process ? Doesn't lime dissolve bodies ?
I mean --if there were 4 people....
MOO

Maybe he has?

If there are bodies in this deep hole, and they are the bodies if the missing men, he HAD to have help! That's lot of work for one person in such a short period of time!

Unless he had farm equipment handy?

WOW now that is a gruesome thought. There sure are a whole lot of missing parts to this story I think. JMO

*sigh* where is there NOT a huge drug problem anymore? :(

True but being from this exact area (could walk from my house to this farm) I'll say there is a very specific problem with affluent teens and a hidden drug problem. I've lived many places but there is a problem in Bucks county that no one wants to admit.

As for local missing people, Tim Ceaser is missing.

Edited: teens not teams

I'm no expert ( but I did stay In a Holiday inn express once,....but does anyone else see that asphalt they are digging under look....oldish?

So far two cars have been recovered. Do we know if Jimi had a car that was missing? I can't remember.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Can't seem to find the comment, but someone brought up on here why during the live feed it seemed like dirt was placed on the tarp to right and sifted while more was put to the other side in a pile and not sifted. I'm wondering same thing. Would there be a reason for this? Seemed like the dirt put on the blue tarp was deeper than the other dirt..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tammiwinks