Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found Jimi in his friends list, it took awhile because CD has over 2,000 friends but he is toward the bottom on the left hand side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

For future reference, while I know it's neither here nor there, there's a search feature under friends so you shouldn't have to look through long friends lists. If you're on the computer, it is on the right hand side above friends. There is also a search on the app.

“This is a slow and steady,” Weintraub said, adding authorities have been in touch with the DiNardo family. “This is a marathon, not a sprint.”

At a briefing at 3:30 p.m., authorities provided no new updates.

“We’ve gotten a ton of leads and we’ve be able to eliminate a lot of information, helping us narrow our focus,” Weintraub said, noting no one else is classified a person of interest at this point except DiNardo.

The rural Solebury setting is also an area containing many streams, creeks and ponds, and the Delaware River is on its border.

The district attorney declined to say if any water searches were conducted, but he said authorities would be “prepared to do that if necessary.”

http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...isappearance-of-4-men-no-bodies-recovered-yet

I think he said the neighbor shared it with him... not the investigator

Sent from my SM

I am aware of that. Regardless, it has the potential to put both the witness and the case in jeopardy.

It is considered local rumor and is not backed up by links to MSM or LE. Websleuths does not allow discussion of rumors.

Hello All,

Ive been lurking here today, Im following this case pretty intently as I grew up in Bucks County, one of the missing man is from my hometown and I currently live in an adjacent county, Montogomery. Ive been following since the original missing persons facebook from Middletown Twp Police for DF. On Sunday, I believe was when Newtown Twp Police posted the missing report on JP, shortly thereafter Middletown posted that they were connected.

A few notes:

- County detectives, Middletown PD Solebury PD PSP were all pretty quick to determine the farm as a location of interest... we now know that was a result of a cell phone ping. Inital searches of the property with assistance from Phila PD got us to the point we are at today.
- The area that they are currently digging was originally covered in what appeared to be crushed gravel (3/4" clean stone common in the mixing of concrete). I witnessed this during Monday's aerial footage prior to the search being called off.
-By Tuesday morning all of that gravel was removed, there was one camera shot Tuesday morning that showed a backhoe's front bucket width of that clean stone removed, as the day went on all of the gravel was removed. Investigators were shown sweeping the dirt with brooms, as the day progressed the "trench" was dug.

Takeaways:

1. The presence of a backhoe is interesting, it tells us a few things... a lot of material to move, and compacted soil, meaning the likelyhood of the missing men being buried there is low. A casual observer would note that the digging area was very compacted.
2. The gravel... how long was it there? Also, the amount of area covered in gravel, I suspect is multiple triaxles of material. Someone had to dump this and spread it.

Its late and I could go on with more details Ive noticed but I figured Id throw these points out for discussion.

IMHO, I think the digging on the site is related to an older crime, and may not be directly related to the 4 missing men. Although the missing men are somehow connected. Also IMO the authorities are withholding a significant amount of information from the public.

This video shows the referenced gravel at 0:22 Looking at this again I would suspect that its one triaxle dump truck worth of gravel.
https://clips.abcotvs.com/wpvi/video/292262

Woah!!! I had NO IDEA about the dark history of Bucks County.

This is definitely some scary stuff!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bucks County is a beautiful place, but has always had a "dark" side, going back long before the civil war.

Jumping off these posts, if this is the case, then why would it have been the ping from Dean's phone that led them to this property, vs. "being the last one to be seen with"? Hope this makes sense...maybe it's both, but only the confirmation re: the ping has been released.

Article upthread confirms "he picked up one of the boys" be doesn't specify which.

The ping led them to that property because I'm assuming he didn't pick dean up there.

There is a reason they weren't really saying who the "not missing" persons who picked up Dean was, but I'm not sure what at this time.

Actually, the Candlewyck is not in the heart of Doylestown, but rather closer to Peddler's Village (see map).
attachment.php

Nice mapshot...(don't you go anywhere, lol!)

Just a couple notes here...

I have a family member who suffered from a Tramatic Brain Injury, due to a ruptured aorta and his brain being deprived of oxygen. It has made him extremely angry and depressed. He has also gained a huge amount of weight. It is a huge circle of issues that just feeds off itself. Since we know CD was hospitalized, his parents may have done this to get him help in dealing with issues from his four wheeler accident.

The property that is being searched has been owned by the current owners for more than 10 years. This property was an incredible investment if purchased any time in the last 40 years. I can only guess how many millions it is worth, based on Bucks County being some of the most expensive real estate on the East Coast, plus the actual location of this particular parcel. BUT, that does not mean the owners had the liquid assets to front cash bail immediately.

As a farmer, I would think the ground is leased out, as farming an area this large is not something you do for fun on a Saturday afternoon. Most amounts of acreage this size are farmed with large, modern pieces of equipment using GPS coordinates to get optimum yield out of the amount of ground. A good farmer will be out there checking his ground on a regular basis for a few reason- 1) to check for plant growth, 2) to check for weeds, 3) to make sure nothing nefarious is going on in their fields resulting in crop damage or loss of income, or even a "grow" operation of another type is going on.

Also, due to the nature of crop farming, you should be able to see any ground that had recently been disturbed. I would also think that since this ground looks like it is planted, it would help LE determine more quickly when something could be buried, due to disruption of the crop. My bet would be there is a farmer in the New Hope area who now has a more intimate relationship with LE than they ever imagined, as they could provide a very detailed account of the land and what they know about it.

Idk if PA has this law, but in CA you can put up property but t has to be worth twice as much. Recently Tiffany Li, charged with murder of her children's father, bailed out of San Mateo County Jail this way. Her bail was millions.

Bucks County is a beautiful place, but has always had a "dark" side, going back long before the civil war.
As most places do I am sure!
I was surprised to find a link on WEBSLEUTHS to a past in the county.
Intriguing indeed!
Related to this case?
Can't be, but then again???
MOO

MOO

I'm curious as to what people thought when Weintraub said to imagine a massive investigation and times it by a million.

Is this a complex situation (much longer in scope or involving other layers/people)

Or was that an emotionally charged or dramatic statement?

Manpower, land to cover, etc. (Looking for link)

Looking through CD's FB friends list, he does share at least one friend with Meo.

What is interesting, to me, is that the person who initially suggested the link btwn the 4MP and Bridesburg is the mother of that mutual friend.

The DA has established there is a link between CD and the 4MP but hasn't elaborated (which I get.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarah573x