Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been all over Facebook for a week, but we couldn't post it here due to TOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks, I just started following wen they connected them all.

How long until this becomes a major motion picture?

I'm not glorifying this by any means, but man, it doesn't get much more bizarre than this case has been thus far.

Also, as a life-long resident of Bucks County, the dark history is quite surprising. But it makes a lot of sense that it was used as a "dumping ground" back in the 70's and 80's because it was FAR less developed. Even 20 years ago much of Bucks was undeveloped land.

CD dob listed as 1/21/97 on court docs posted here earlier, making him 20.

CD dob listed as 1/21/97 on court docs posted here earlier, making him 20.

Thanks, yes, but was referring to a comparison of the events in the thread I just gasped at, the other Bucks County thread (but haven't viewed yet).

I wonder if CD has/had access to a boat.

This is crazy but I'm thinking Sopranos-water-concrete shoes.

I know this is probably crazy but I grew up in the area and there were under ground tunnels in that area used to hide slaves back in the day. I wonder if there are tunnels in the area.

Another good sleuthing angle.

Article upthread confirms "he picked up one of the boys" be doesn't specify which.

The ping led them to that property because I'm assuming he didn't pick dean up there.

There is a reason they weren't really saying who the "not missing" persons who picked up Dean was, but I'm not sure what at this time.

Thee is another article that actually says both names. I will hunt a btr report for that

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This case appears to have more connections outside of these 4 missing boys, which is also why law enforcement are being very careful with information. Being at the site really gives you a different perceptive of the scope of this investigation. Every single person I spoke to tonight reconfirmed to me by their own knowledge regarding this situation about the connective strands this case may have with other local cases. Some rumors have been refuted but there have been a few other ones that have more merit than not.

Re: Weight gain.

It appears that he may have moon facies, which typically stems from antipsychotic/mood stabilizer use, as well as many antidepressants. Caused by spikes in cortisol and abnormally high water retention. These are pretty much the only things outside of some sort of pituitary disease that can create this kind of weight increase this quickly, and concentrated to those areas.

JMO.

This case appears to have more connections outside of these 4 missing boys, which is also why law enforcement are being very careful with information. Being at the site really gives you a different perceptive of the scope of this investigation. Every single person I spoke to tonight reconfirmed to me by their own knowledge regarding this situation about the connective strands this case may have with other local cases. Some rumors have been refuted but there have been a few other ones that have more merit than not.

It's OK to post msm links to other local cases, just preface it with "likely o/t, but posting for possible cross reference", or something of the like, ykwim.

When I think of Northeastern Italian families who own concrete and trucking/transportation companies, I can't help but think of a certain 90's HBO TV series. The FBI sure got in on this one with a quickness, huh? Just sayin' :seeya:

JMO.

I have a feeling that this is going to be much bigger than even we Websleuthers can fathom, and we are pretty dang'd good at conjuring up potential narratives for complex cases.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member