Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling! I think that CD will "disappear" too.
I'm not sure how, but the fact that he is out is very concerning.
I hope that LE doesn't "lose" him. (Remember the young rich boy that disappeared for 8 years)
MOO

MOO

One of the related threads below is of Ofc. Marc DiNardo killed in 2009. New Jersey. Could they possibly be related?

And tomatoes and jars?

Shoes are labeled 2014.

(Gah, I'm way behind, sorry if already posted, trying to catch up but wanted to post this in case I forget.)

Welcome again all guests and new members! :wave:

ETA: Additionally, if LE is trying to match ant shoeprints to CD, they might have their work cut out for them in this regard (as well).

He was still in the "shoe business" as of September 2016. If you check his FB page. Sorry terrified to post any social media links at this point.

My source was the National Institute of Health. I included a link to an extensive study connecting opiod abuse with weight gain.

Dinardo clearly gained weight the past year after his atv accident.

Based on the description of injuries suffered in his atv accident, I'd personally be shocked if he wasn't prescribed opiate painkillers.

As a registered nurse, I use the NIH for many evidence based research articles. I know they are typically a good source. Unfortunately, I lost my
husband to a heroin overdose and know
so many affected by the opiate epidemic. I'm all of my personal experiences with my husband and others that had an opiate addiction, I have never seen anyone gain weight from using dope. That's how you know they are clean when they are finally putting weight back on. Not getting personal with you; I just wanted to respectfully disagree whether NIH is the source or not, I've never seen it occur.

that sequence changes each time the friend's list is viewed
use the search function and he comes up immediately ...

https://www.facebook.com/cosmo.dina...240631258:1499832566&source_ref=pb_friends_tl
https://www.facebook.com/jimi.patrick?pnref=friends.search

https://www.facebook.com/dean.finocchiaro

I found Jimi in his friends list, it took awhile because CD has over 2,000 friends but he is toward the bottom on the left hand side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

some gain weight because of the sugar cravings
I've seen it personally and also where I used to work, the addicts stole a lot of candy ... many of them were puffy

I think there's a huge difference between heroin addicts who typically lose weight and oxy or other addicts who gain
my experience is with the oxy people (opiates vs. opioides)

As a registered nurse, I use the NIH for many evidence based research articles. I know they are typically a good source. Unfortunately, I lost my
husband to a heroin overdose and know
so many affected by the opiate epidemic. I'm all of my personal experiences with my husband and others that had an opiate addiction, I have never seen anyone gain weight from using dope. That's how you know they are clean when they are finally putting weight back on. Not getting personal with you; I just wanted to respectfully disagree whether NIH is the source or not, I've never seen it occur.

CD and Dean know each other, someone said jimi was on CDs facebook but I can't find that connection yet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I seen him on his page as a friend. I seen somewhere online a screenshot someone posted on one articles about them. When reading about this case I seen a screenshot where they were into a sneaker B/S/T group. It could be possible that is the connection? IDK MOO

CD and Dean know each other, someone said jimi was on CDs facebook but I can't find that connection yet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I went back to make sure I told you right and he is indeed on there search leaving out his middle name. In his friends list

maybe when they say Dean was last seen getting into the car of someone who isn't missing, its CD they are talking about.

Has this been confirmed yet? I've been asking this question since the beg. Who was that driver, where dids/he drop Dean off, and when?

Jumping off these posts, if this is the case, then why would it have been the ping from Dean's phone that led them to this property, vs. "being the last one to be seen with"? Hope this makes sense...maybe it's both, but only the confirmation re: the ping has been released.

I drove over to the farm location earlier this evening. Spoke to a few neighbors as well as the media. Much less media there tonight and activity overall. Definitely worth the 25 minute drive for me. Really sad for the family members.

IKR? Odd.
He is big into a group on FB that sells/buys/trades. So was Jimi. I seen a screenshot and there was definitely a connection with them two. On the others IDK

I drove over to the farm location earlier this evening. Spoke to a few neighbors as well as the media. Much less media there tonight and activity overall. Definitely worth the 25 minute drive for me. Really sad for the family members.

Do you care to share what you and the neighbors discussed?

Just a couple notes here...

I have a family member who suffered from a Tramatic Brain Injury, due to a ruptured aorta and his brain being deprived of oxygen. It has made him extremely angry and depressed. He has also gained a huge amount of weight. It is a huge circle of issues that just feeds off itself. Since we know CD was hospitalized, his parents may have done this to get him help in dealing with issues from his four wheeler accident.

The property that is being searched has been owned by the current owners for more than 10 years. This property was an incredible investment if purchased any time in the last 40 years. I can only guess how many millions it is worth, based on Bucks County being some of the most expensive real estate on the East Coast, plus the actual location of this particular parcel. BUT, that does not mean the owners had the liquid assets to front cash bail immediately.

As a farmer, I would think the ground is leased out, as farming an area this large is not something you do for fun on a Saturday afternoon. Most amounts of acreage this size are farmed with large, modern pieces of equipment using GPS coordinates to get optimum yield out of the amount of ground. A good farmer will be out there checking his ground on a regular basis for a few reason- 1) to check for plant growth, 2) to check for weeds, 3) to make sure nothing nefarious is going on in their fields resulting in crop damage or loss of income, or even a "grow" operation of another type is going on.

Also, due to the nature of crop farming, you should be able to see any ground that had recently been disturbed. I would also think that since this ground looks like it is planted, it would help LE determine more quickly when something could be buried, due to disruption of the crop. My bet would be there is a farmer in the New Hope area who now has a more intimate relationship with LE than they ever imagined, as they could provide a very detailed account of the land and what they know about it.

some gain weight because of the sugar cravings
I've seen it personally and also where I used to work, the addicts stole a lot of candy ... many of them were puffy

I think there's a huge difference between heroin addicts who typically lose weight and oxy or other addicts who gain
my experience is with the oxy people (opiates vs. opioides)

Thanks for sharing. My experience is with heroin addicts.

Sure. The one neighbor I spoke with at length didn't want to speak to media on camera since he's also been involved in the investigation but he did talk off the record. He provided some very interesting insight on what he's witnessed over the years at this property. He said they have only owned it since 2006. The previous owner passed away and I believe they purchased through sheriff's sale. The neighbor actually had permission to hunt on her property before she passed so he also knows it very well.

Oh my, this just gets keeping getting stranger. I step away for an hour and I come back to this! 10% Cash/ $1 million? I'm going back to my mob theory...
I never left that theory...

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members