Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.google.com/amp/www.phil...e-losers-fuming-in-pa-20170629.html?amphtml=y

THIS IS A STRETCH BUT.....
Is it possible that the farm was purchased by Dinardo'a in advance of medical marijuana law being passed and the purpose of the land was to grow marijuana at some point in the future? Or to lease it out to grower? And this pissed off someone? Or people? The pics as I review them from above almost look like underground bunker sometimes found on grow operations. Finally- the cartel is ruthless. Is this case that deep????

Wow, that is fast!

I agree. Of course I'd say it's because they posted bond, they own the land, cement and trucking company, the house where C lives, etc. I hope they're truthful.

Question about bail money - if you show up for court or whatever, is it returned, or is that money gone forever?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I believe that is true. But $100,000.00 to someone with millions is basically nothing. This is not good that he is out. Jmo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As someone who suffers mental illness it really makes me sad that untreated (or improperly treated) mental illness can (possibly) lead to something this bad- If CD turns out to be involved, without other motive. Crime prevention and Mental health care go hand and hand. u_u

Weight gain is a common side effect of opiate abuse. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3109725/

My son was a heroin addict and was super skinny. He is 7 months clean now and has gained about 50 lbs. Not saying i disagree with the NIH. I just think this kid's life got totally out of control very quickly. Could have been drinking, overeating, psychotropic medications. I do not think they are going to find he was using heroin. Perhaps dealing it. He fancies himself a dealer (sneakers, ATVs). <modsnip>

I believe that is true. But $100,000.00 to someone with millions is basically nothing. This is not good that he is out. Jmo

the bond money is not returned, but any collateral put up in addition to the bail is returned. So most likely the bail bondsman has asked for collateral for the balance of the million dollars.

I have had personal interactions with CD in the past. We went to college, had two classes together, and brief talks. He made it a year and then was gone.

Here's what I say, and this is just from my time around him. Anything negative surrounding him, isn't entirely shocking. When he first came to our school (I transferred as my family moved from the Philly area sadly), he didn't really fit in. The school was a very socially progressive campus with an international presence and CD was sort of like a lost frat boy it seemed. He alluded to his extracurricular hobbies (more in line with a typical college kid as opposed to hardcore stuff) but was constantly talking. I mean constantly to the point of bragging. We have a larger female-to-male ratio and a lot of women on campus did not feel comfortable around him ever.

Why I'm posting this is because last fall, I went back for a wedding and decided to stop by campus. Guess who I see? CD. He recognized me immediately (almost impressively since we weren't tight) and just randomly started asking me questions. I asked him what he was up to and he just fed me BS. He discussed that he went to a local D1 school and tried out for football, got expelled for punching out a coach (clearly a lie), made an obscene amount of money within a year and was going to pay for his friend's education at the school. He put on weight, but honestly, you see a lot of kids do the ole' freshman-15 so it wasn't out of the realm given his proclivity of partying.

I heard more conjecture about his appearance on campus and if he was actually welcomed, but received zero confirmation. This was about mid-October '16.

I have had personal interactions with CD in the past. We went to college, had two classes together, and brief talks. He made it a year and then was gone.

Here's what I say, and this is just from my time around him. Anything negative surrounding him, isn't entirely shocking. When he first came to our school (I transferred as my family moved from the Philly area sadly), he didn't really fit in. The school was a very socially progressive campus with an international presence and CD was sort of like a lost frat boy it seemed. He alluded to his extracurricular hobbies (more in line with a typical college kid as opposed to hardcore stuff) but was constantly talking. I mean constantly to the point of bragging. We have a larger female-to-male ratio and a lot of women on campus did not feel comfortable around him ever.

Why I'm posting this is because last fall, I went back for a wedding and decided to stop by campus. Guess who I see? CD. He recognized me immediately (almost impressively since we weren't tight) and just randomly started asking me questions. I asked him what he was up to and he just fed me BS. He discussed that he went to a local D1 school and tried out for football, got expelled for punching out a coach (clearly a lie), made an obscene amount of money within a year and was going to pay for his friend's education at the school. He put on weight, but honestly, you see a lot of kids do the ole' freshman-15 so it wasn't out of the realm given his proclivity of partying.

I heard more conjecture about his appearance on campus and if he was actually welcomed, but received zero confirmation. This was about mid-October '16.

Sounds like a text book narcissist.Or mania (grandiosity)

CD and Dean know each other, someone said jimi was on CDs facebook but I can't find that connection yet.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I found Jimi in his friends list, it took awhile because CD has over 2,000 friends but he is toward the bottom on the left hand side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That's sounds like CD to a tee. Grew up with one of my children and that is the way he has always been. Good post.

Nothing but shoes.

And tomatoes and jars?

Shoes are labeled 2014.

(Gah, I'm way behind, sorry if already posted, trying to catch up but wanted to post this in case I forget.)

Welcome again all guests and new members! :wave:

ETA: Additionally, if LE is trying to match ant shoeprints to CD, they might have their work cut out for them in this regard (as well).

Your source is incorrect. Weight loss is a common sign of opiate abuse. Antipsychotic meds in general, do typically cause weight gain.

My source was the National Institute of Health. I included a link to an extensive study connecting opiod abuse with weight gain.

Dinardo clearly gained weight the past year after his atv accident.

Based on the description of injuries suffered in his atv accident, I'd personally be shocked if he wasn't prescribed opiate painkillers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader