Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, I am new here and signed up after following the 3 (now 1) threads for the past 3 days. I felt compelled to share a few observations I have not yet seen mentioned:

<modsnip>

2. CD reviewed a taxidermist on Facebook. He stated "great work totally a great guy bought dogs off of him and he did my work from africa". That in itself is very disturbing if you ask me. What the hell does that even mean?

3. I am surprised no one has talked about how RADICALLY different CD looks when you compare his Facebook pictures depicting a somewhat slender man compared to a very husky body and face in his mugshot and the other picture that was being used and now is not. It's not slightly different, but majorly. He clearly gained a lot of weight, possibly this is all related to his accident and/or being involuntarily admitted. In fact it took me several careful observations to confirm the same person, which is done so by the small "V" on the center of his hairline, currently shaved but visible in all pictures.
His weight gain could be the result of meds from his hospital stay. Some mood stabilizers can cause rapid weight gain.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

The jury trial was demanded for an accident that occured on 3/24/17. Dinardo is the defendant and is accused of rear-ending the plaintiff. Here is a link to the docket:

http://propublic.co.bucks.pa.us/PSI/v/detail/Case/6062964

I don't know that he was arrested for the boating infraction - it's almost like a parking ticket. The max fine is $50. My guess is he was towing a boat unsafely and was sited at the time of the accident. That or he was just having a REALLY unlucky day which of course is possible.

Or he could have just have gained weight, people fluctuate, I gained 20lbs one year due to stress! I didnt take any meds, change my diet or anything. If he was being treated for mental illness, he'd be much less likely to commit this crime.

@mzufall please don't link article/comments from Reddit. They are not allowed and will get deleted and/or this thread closed.

Do we have a confirmation that he was in the mental ward before his accident or afterwards?

@mzufall please don't link article/comments from Reddit. They are not allowed and will get deleted and/or this thread closed.
Oh . . I'm sorry...i will get rid of it

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Dinardo's parents have been subpoenaed before a grand jury tomorrow AM - via Fox 29.

Mods, you deserve a medal this week!!!!

Right - that's what I posted, but how are you getting the accident date and that it was for rear-ending someone? Just wondering what I'm not seeing.

The first docket entry is "COMPLAINT TORT MOTOR VEHICLE MONEY DAMAGES with NOTICE TO DEFEND". If you click on the "Select" link at the beginning of that row you can purchase a copy of the actual complaint. Aside from giving date of accident and that Dinardo rear-ended the Plaintiff, everything else is boilerplate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader