Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Person of interest is a media term so he's adopted it...does not pick person then build case

"No human remains, that I ".... what did he say? "That I can report on"????

But they did find important evidence at that site.

Next presser is 3pm.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Any thoughts on him saying "Life and Death situation" at the presser. IMO that means that they thing there is a chance they could still be alive - maybe buried alive? It was weird how he said this is a "life or death situation". IMO

His long pause when asked if they expect that the four men will be found on the property was definitely telling. He was trying to decide whether or not to answer that, but it was obvious. These poor families :( :( :(.

Did anyone catch what exactly he said when saying "it's a life or death situation"

"No human remains, that I ".... what did he say? "That I can report on"????

But they did find important evidence at that site.

Yes, that is what he said. The wording makes it sound like they have recovered human remains and he just can't report on it at this time. Just my opinion based on his exact wording.

Any thoughts on him saying "Life and Death situation" at the presser. IMO that means that they thing there is a chance they could still be alive - maybe buried alive? It was weird how he said this is a "life or death situation". IMO
Just asked same question. Whew thought I was hearing things! I thought "buried alive" too.

Condition of bail.
Cashiers check was given
Must appear to all court proceedings.
Must provide currant address if he changes address it needs to inform them within 48 hrs. (are you kidding me) he is at 920 Walen Circle (?) Bensalem
Must not intimidate or speak to witness

Have not recovered any human remains that they can report. ?????

Have found key evidence at this location and others.
Asked if evidence that was recovered lead them to believe the boys are on that property. Answered he is continuing in the direction they are currently going.

Next news conference is a 3 PM

No bodies recovered, but important evidence according to DA

I thought it was interesting that the DA said that no bodies have been recovered "as of yet."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey everyone, I've been lurking for a while. Just want to say thanks for all the amazing work. I can't stop reading!

Did anyone catch what exactly he said when saying "it's a life or death situation"

I am not reading too much into that. He was just trying to explain how serious it is I think. Life OR death. I think this one is death :(.

This quote from the Trentonian confuses me. One of the young men's cars found on the property(barn) is cited. From the way this reads, it seems to indicate that this car was also in the DiNardo's list of property owned. How could that be if it just arrived on Friday? How do you read this statement?

Partial Quote:
The property that is gaining the most attention of authorities is a 90-acre piece of land on the 6000 block of Lower York Road in Solebury. Massive search efforts have been underway since Monday at the property to find evidence.

An abandoned property on the 2800 block of Aquetong Road where authorities recovered one of the missing man’s vehicles is also listed in the family’s name, property records show."

http://www.trentonian.com/general-ne...de-sources-say

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member