Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was a trailer parked there in 2011 with a big pile of fire wood behind it and the concrete slabs behind that.

Just a thought as we watch them all huddle under the tent for a briefing, could they have been sifting the dirt for decomposition larvae/bugs???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So on the FB live about 40 mins ago I could see alot of camera flashes coming from under the tent. They def found something. I'm a bit behind so if this isn't news apologies.

Added to say I shouldn't post until caught up. Old news. Sorry
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Looks like they are discussing how they are going to get the object out of the hole and still keep it under a tent or not visable from the sky.. it looks like it may be and old tank or something that is filled in with dirt and possible more??

Looks like they're having some kind of meeting in the second tent.

OK, now looks like they're taking down the second tent.

Can't they issue some sort of "no fly zone" over the area? Prohibit the news channels from these live feeds?

Looks like they're starting another dig site next to the most recent tent.

EDIT: What's really curious to me is that this is such a large scale dig operation, whatever it is they are (hoping to) dig up took just as much man power to get it into the dirt as it is going to take them to get it out. Really makes me wonder....

you can't convince me the digging going on is a result of something that happened in the last 5-7 days

*mod snip*

I hope LE is keeping track of him too, in case he decides to take a European vacation or something.

I fear there's a lot to be revealed here, with multiple actors involved.

Looks like they're starting another dig site next to the most recent tent.

Yes, the bulldozer or whatever it is, just pushed some big rock like items about 10 feet away. Right next to big white tent. We'll see

This is probably way out there but just a thought...what if there was some
kind of bunker and the ventilation ducts people mentioned earlier were used to keep someone alive?

precisely....the 2011 image shows a bunker under construction imo not a trailer......i think they hit on something and are now looking for the secret entrance that could have been covered by the concrete easily

Hi All! Newbie here been lurking for two days!! lol After seeing those historic google images from bobbb i have to say i think there is a bunker buried there!! looks like the 2011 image captured it under construction before it was buried.......mark my words.....
Can you please provide the link to that? I'd like to take a peek.

Hello everyone. Local here watching from my desk. This whole situation is crazy and is all anyone is talking about. It is hotter than hell out right now so I expect that these folks are going to be moving slow and methodical today. Hoping for the best.

This is probably way out there but just a thought...what if there was some
kind of bunker and the ventilation ducts people mentioned earlier were used to keep someone alive?

good thought...it did looked like ducts for venting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member