Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have a screenshot of the "metal boxes" people were talking about? Or did it turn out to be the oil tank? I didn't get to catch the live stream.

Contractors regularly bury objects that would cost them a lot of money to dispose of properly and legally. There is probably junk buried all over this farm and that is what their equipment is telling them. That is why I think the DA said this could take a very long time.

Keep in mind, this may well not be the only place they are searching right now (probably is not). It's just the one that is easy for helicopter footage. I would imagine there are other people working in other areas still following leads and possibly doing ground searches of other parts of this property as well as entirely different locations. JMO.
I'm sure I read that there were other dig sites. I'm on Tapatalk and can't link for my life, but I will search. It was a man article and nay have come from the DAs mouth

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

The DA actually stated in the presser this morning that there are searches at other locations as well. When the reporters asked where, he advised them to obtain copies of the search warrants filed and draw educated conclusions from that. I'm actually surprised no one ran straight there to obtain the information to report on, of course they could be doing that right now. I don't understand why the press updates are at 11 and 3, rather than say 11 and evening sometime where more time had passed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

People keep quoting the DA as saying "No remains have been found" when in reality he stated "No remains have been found that I can report on" Two totally different results for me.

The cell phones were taken from the family could this be that CD might have called for help?

The neighbors reported hearing shot gun blast but where they live this is normal except that on this night it sounded like a frenzy. This would not be typical of hunting.
I agree, besides, even if they found remains, until they have been identified, and families notified, he would be very remiss to report that on live TV

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

SABBM

That would be quite a feat to accomplish !

For some reason , I'd multi-quoted some posts and now those posts keep on appearing in my new posts... how do I disable them ?
Thanks in advance !

I'm not trying to be snarky, but it's not that big of a feat. Maybe it's a country thing, but I've known plenty of people that have done this (Unless it's illegal, then I know nothing :shame:)

it means the D's own the property on aquetong road.

This quote from the Trentonian confuses me. One of the young men's cars found on the property(barn) is cited. From the way this reads, it seems to indicate that this car was also in the DiNardo's list of property owned. How could that be if it just arrived on Friday? How do you read this statement?

Partial Quote:
The property that is gaining the most attention of authorities is a 90

People have mentioned hunting, and shooting in this area; I used to live in Bucks County (Doylestown Twp)-if I recall, hunting wasn't allowed outside of hunting season. So having said that, would it be normal for the neighbors to hear shooting outside of hunting season? I'm not familiar with the laws regarding target shooting on large properties such as this one. I wonder if it was the fact that the neighbors heard 4 separate shotgun blasts in the middle of July when they typically wouldn't, that made it significant?

People keep quoting the DA as saying "No remains have been found" when in reality he stated "No remains have been found that I can report on" Two totally different results for me.

The cell phones were taken from the family could this be that CD might have called for help?

The neighbors reported hearing shot gun blast but where they live this is normal except that on this night it sounded like a frenzy. This would not be typical of hunting.

BBM. This article does say, Weintraub said that no human remains have been found.

http://6abc.com/news/da-evidence-found-in-bucks-co-missing-men-search/2199000/

It's not in direct quotes, so maybe they made a faulty assumption based on what he really said. The article is based on the presser.

I can't imagine how horrible it must be for these families.

I would want to be in that hole, digging with my bare hands.
RSBM

Same here. :(

I actually wouldn't mind news footage-- since I'd want the world to know exactly what was done to my relative !

It looks like the one guy is pulling on a yellow bag???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The DA actually stated in the presser this morning that there are searches at other locations as well. When the reporters asked where, he advised them to obtain copies of the search warrants filed and draw educated conclusions from that. I'm actually surprised no one ran straight there to obtain the information to report on, of course they could be doing that right now. I don't understand why the press updates are at 11 and 3, rather than say 11 and evening sometime where more time had passed.

The warrents are sealed, so no use in running to get them.

That paved/semi-paved driveway that they are working under was made between 2002-2004 prior to dinardos purchasing the property (2005). Then in 2006 it appears to be torn up or overgrown.

It's interesting they found an oil tank buried, was it buried the same way pulled out of the ground...flat? That's unusual.

Google earth

The DA retracted the statement about the warrants - they remain sealed.

[video=twitter;885153964324515842]https://twitter.com/BucksDa/status/885153964324515842[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo