Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
People have mentioned hunting, and shooting in this area; I used to live in Bucks County (Doylestown Twp)-if I recall, hunting wasn't allowed outside of hunting season. So having said that, would it be normal for the neighbors to hear shooting outside of hunting season? I'm not familiar with the laws regarding target shooting on large properties such as this one. I wonder if it was the fact that the neighbors heard 4 separate shotgun blasts in the middle of July when they typically wouldn't, that made it significant?

I lived in Bucks for 30 years (Chalfont), but yes hunting is not allowed outside of season, but its not uncommon for someone with a large piece of property such as this 90+ acres to have a shooting range on their property. Although the neighbor has said that the previous owners of the property used to allows in season hunting, they also said that they haven't heard shooting on that property since the new owners purchased the property.

thats doesnt mean anything, people use weapons to kill rodents and predators. also there are a ton of ranges around, I have an outside one not far from my house and have heard rapid succession firing many times.

plenty of shooting in the area. A big gun store is near by and is filled every weekend. Lots of outdoorsmen in solebury/buckingham

I am from central PA and there is a thing called Farmers rights- which entails being able to hunt vermin at any time. Does not have be in season, this can include deer, rabbits, squirrels and more.

Does look like an oil tank. But it is not intact. Did it collapse when retrieved? Was it like that underground? Looks like it was empty. So many questions

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Can someone please post a photo of that oil tank?

attachment.php

Attachments

• tank.png
    tank.png
    452.2 KB · Views: 443
I wonder what they are finding at the other dig sites while we are watching this one?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Quoting from DA Weintraub's presser earlier at 11am..."we have not yet recovered any human remains that i can report but we have recovered several pieces of evidence at this site...."

He chooses his words carefully and it might be worth noting that the word "recovered" is very different from "found". Jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr Eric