Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Just ran out and took the title out of my car. I thought it was supposed to be in there as well.

Yes good thing to keep the title in the house. And dont feel bad as its still a very common misconception that some people think it is required to have in the glove box along with registration and proof of insurance.

I used to make the same mistake about the title. People can steal the car and then forge a transfer on the title to their own name and then its basically their car unless caught with the forgery part.

I always found it interesting when I traded in my car at the auto dealer how I didnt have to do a transfer of the title. The car salesman would always say they can take care of all that if I just gave them the title and car. So obviously even car salesmans have ways to update the titles on vehicles even without the normal transfer names being signed.

This case is very concerning for the 4 missing people.

If Cos ends up being the person responsible then one simple way Cos could have taken them all out at once is with a gun. And I dont think its too difficult for someone of his size to pick up or drag each person one at a time and load them into a vehicle to drive them somewhere and then just pitch each one out of the vehicle.

If his property had a tractor or something then he may have even buried them somewhere on the property.

The other thought I had was the oil tank on farms usually means that a pumping well was near the tank. Those pumping units that go up and down take oil out of the ground in a deep well and even though the pumping unit is not there then maybe the well is still there. The diameter of a well is usually not very big so not sure if a body could fit down the wellbore but if he did it one at a time he may have managed to get it down the well.

And also on some farms where known wells are what happens is the oil company doing the drilling will drill other holes to try to find oil and then cap them off if no oil but the well is still there. So there could be multiple well holes on the property. Its just that I am not sure they would be large enough for a body to slide down into. Maybe at the surface the wellbores have a larger diameter than further down the hole.

I tend to think he may have just drove them someplace away from his families property. Probably something simple like tossing them over a bridge into a river below. Maybe even weighted them down so they would sink. The reason I always think water first in a lot of cases is it is much simpler than trying to dig holes unless access to a tractor or backhoe or something. A shovel is very difficult to dig a big enough hole and deep enough. You hit rocks and stuff that makes it impossible in certain areas. Unless the ground is soft dirt with little rocks.

So with all that I am leaning to a river under a bridge right now.

I hope I am wrong that they are even deceased. This case is really scary for the 4.

Now this is curious. Is he the only lawyer in town? Cosmo's dad hired a big time attorney - why wouldn't they use the same attorney for their son?

Whats the reputation of Michael Parlow?

Maybe it's a conflict of interest for the attorney to represent the son after previously or simultaneously representing the father?

sometimes private attorneys also take on public cases. either county may not have own public defender office or there is a conflict with the PD office.

I bet this ends up being a conflict of interest....

Private attorney, law firm of Gallant & Parlow in Bensalem, PA.

https://twitter.com/jamiestovernews/status/885234548623241216

"Here is the charge against Cosmo DiNardo @69News".

This is chilling. IMO, it's only a matter of time until Timothy Caesar and possibly others are folded into this investigation.

His name has an unexpected spelling. Ceasar, not the typical Caesar. I was searching at first under the more common spelling and couldn't find anything.

Apparently they're looking at the prison where CD is being/ will be taken right now on the live video from 6abc... Getting footage for the news I guess.

I tend to think he may have just drove them someplace away from his families property. Probably something simple like tossing them over a bridge into a river below. Maybe even weighted them down so they would sink. The reason I always think water first in a lot of cases is it is much simpler than trying to dig holes unless access to a tractor or backhoe or something. A shovel is very difficult to dig a big enough hole and deep enough. You hit rocks and stuff that makes it impossible in certain areas. Unless the ground is soft dirt with little rocks.

So with all that I am leaning to a river under a bridge right now.

I hope I am wrong that they are even deceased. This case is really scary for the 4.
From his FB, it's obvious he's an experienced offshore fisherman. I wonder if he's gone on any deep sea fishing trips since the disappearances? I suspect the fishing boat he's pictured on is probably his family's as well (don't know that for certain, though).

I am sure the cops have phone records that give them credible information where they are focusing only on Cosmo. But this guy just seems like such an idiot and wannabe bad guy. I am having a hard time seeing he is intelligent enough to lure in four kids, and make them disappear with no trace for this long. What kind of savy criminal tries selling a missing person's car for $500? Perhaps he somehow came into possession of the stolen car, stolen DF's phone - he seems to be more a scam artist than mass murderer who can cover it up. But again, I am sure the cops have been able to put them all together by their cell phone usage - how else would they even link Jimi Patrick to this? (And no, this is not organized crime. These kids are low level users / dealers. Cosmo needing $500 selling a hot car is proof of that). Also, I wonder if its possible that one of the four kids missing is not missing in the sense that we are thinking about it - but perhaps was in on hurting the others and is on the run?

Has anyone done a FB search to see if missing Bristol young man, Timothy Ceaser - has connections to Cosmos or the 4 missing men? Someone here is a good researcher!

I am sure the cops have phone records that give them credible information where they are focusing only on Cosmo. But this guy just seems like such an idiot and wannabe bad guy. I am having a hard time seeing he is intelligent enough to lure in four kids, and make them disappear with no trace for this long. What kind of savy criminal tries selling a missing person's car for $500? Perhaps he somehow came into possession of the stolen car, stolen DF's phone - he seems to be more a scam artist than mass murderer who can cover it up. But again, I am sure the cops have been able to put them all together by their cell phone usage - how else would they even link Jimi Patrick to this? (And no, this is not organized crime. These kids are low level users / dealers. Cosmo needing $500 selling a hot car is proof of that).

I mean absolutely no disrespect in saying this.....

But maybe the kids he was "luring" (*if* he did indeed lure them) were not of sound mind due to substances?

If so, this might have gone down far easier for CD than we could imagine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it strike anyone else as odd that the title was in Meo's car? Could he possibly have thought he was going to sell the car to Cosmo. Part of ruse to lure him?
I have never kept my titles in my vehicles. JMO
I don't know. Some young people don't know that it's not wise to keep the title in your car. I was pulled over when I was around 19, and at first I handed the officer my title instead of registration. Haha. He kindly lectured me about how silly that was. I had no idea.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I am sure the cops have phone records that give them credible information where they are focusing only on Cosmo. But this guy just seems like such an idiot and wannabe bad guy. I am having a hard time seeing he is intelligent enough to lure in four kids, and make them disappear with no trace for this long. What kind of savy criminal tries selling a missing person's car for $500? Perhaps he somehow came into possession of the stolen car, stolen DF's phone - he seems to be more a scam artist than mass murderer who can cover it up. But again, I am sure the cops have been able to put them all together by their cell phone usage - how else would they even link Jimi Patrick to this? (And no, this is not organized crime. These kids are low level users / dealers. Cosmo needing $500 selling a hot car is proof of that).

Just a punk who was angry & maybe that's the amount owed to him for his nefarious 'drug' deals ??? Just a thought

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members