Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of my thoughts..MOO, IMOO, no snark meant.

I call BS on the schizophrenia.
I call BS on his mom 'excusing' him due to a 'mental illness'

My sister is a high functioning schizophrenic. She is a Certified Nurse Practitioner.

He is nothing but a spoiled rich bratty who has had his families money to keep bailing him out of his nonsense.

I call BS that "oh he had schizophrenia he couldn't have done this alone." He could have, did he? We don't know.

I am really unclear where some are getting these boys were burned? What has lead you to believe this? That he put eff with me and get smoked? That does not necessarily mean burned, That could be killed, shot, etc.

The press conference ( I abhor the word presser) wasn't what anyone expected? Why else would LE and the DA call a MIDNIGHT press conference? Why not wait until
7 am, 8 am? Everyone had to know this would not be a good press conf.

SMH, ALL MOO

Of course he "could" have done this alone.

Anything is possible.

I'm just saying it's not probable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

which photo are we clicking? I looked and nothing stood out?

edit: never mind. Found it.

I had to double check, too. If you've been paying attention to some other rumors...other people perhaps involved, then you'll find a picture with the name of someone that people have been talking about.

I had to double check, too. If you've been paying attention to some other rumors...other people perhaps involved, then you'll find a picture with the name of someone that people have been talking about.

That person (incarcerated) is also connected with CD on social media.

Schizophrenia does NOT equal violence, either. Please read the facts here: http://depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php
I agree 100% I know many beautiful smart people with schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar and other Mental Illness.

It makes me so mad people no nothing about it and say mean things. It's got such a stigma attached. More education is needed.

No one said he was stupid or schizophrenics are stupid. Obviously many geniuses have been schizophrenic, however in a manic state they would be possibly prone to illogical thoughts. Also drug usage has been discussed as well , that would make well thought out plans difficult.

I was making my point since there have been several posts throughout this thread alluding to CD being too stupid to pull it off alone, or saying something along the lines of "his schizophrenic self couldn't have done this by himself." (Not a direct quote, but close to something I read several pages back.)

Like you said, many geniuses have been schizophrenic. However, not all schizophrenics enter a manic state. There are 5 different types of schizophrenia and we don't know exactly what he has, or where he falls on the "spectrum." This is pretty important info to have (and I imagine we will not learn more about this until trial), as the blanket term "schizophrenia" covers an incredibly wide range of behavior or illness.

That said, I believe he did not do this alone.

I've checked all their SM profiles out multiple times but never noticed this picture because I never clicked it. Wow. Seems like some of the speculation that is going on in the social media world may hold some weight to it.

Does anyone have the link to Dean's FB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd just like to add that schizophrenia does not equal stupidity.

Perhaps CD did it alone, perhaps he had help concealing their remains, but no one should assume that he is incapable of pulling this off based on his schizophrenia diagnosis.

---Daughter of a brilliant schizophrenic

Absolutely agree. One of my best friends was schizophrenic.

Ah, ok thanks. I do think it's feasible that JTP was both murdered and buried elsewhere, though.

The burned victim had a tattoo 'K' on him.So no. I dont think it could be JTP.

Just Rantings:
Dean was last seen in middletown at 6:30. If CD picked him up. that's a 22 -30 minutes to his house/ peddler's village meaning around 7:00 PM. Meo last texted at 6:53 PM. The pickup and meo's car are placed basically in Peddler's Village at 7:39 PM. Depending on where the license cam is, going to or from the crime scene. If CD met TM/MS with DF around 7 and is driving away from the scene 40 min later, others would have to be involved driving away with Meo's car and helping watch the crime scene.

If he met TM/MS at 7:39 PM going towards the crime scene. He had 20-40 minutes extra time before 7:39 PM with Dean to do whatever. This scenario leaves others involvement ambiguous.

Some of my thoughts..MOO, IMOO, no snark meant.

I call BS on the schizophrenia.
I call BS on his mom 'excusing' him due to a 'mental illness'

My sister is a high functioning schizophrenic. She is a Certified Nurse Practitioner.

He is nothing but a spoiled rich bratty who has had his families money to keep bailing him out of his nonsense.

I call BS that "oh he had schizophrenia he couldn't have done this alone." He could have, did he? We don't know.

I am really unclear where some are getting these boys were burned? What has lead you to believe this? That he put eff with me and get smoked? That does not necessarily mean burned, That could be killed, shot, etc.

The press conference ( I abhor the word presser) wasn't what anyone expected? Why else would LE and the DA call a MIDNIGHT press conference? Why not wait until
7 am, 8 am? Everyone had to know this would not be a good press conf.

SMH, ALL MOO
bon fire

I was making my point since there have been several posts throughout this thread alluding to CD being too stupid to pull it off alone, or saying something along the lines of "his schizophrenic self couldn't have done this by himself." (Not a direct quote, but close to something I read several pages back.)

Like you said, many geniuses have been schizophrenic. However, not all schizophrenics enter a manic state. There are 5 different types of schizophrenia and we don't know exactly what he has, or where he falls on the "spectrum." This is pretty important info to have (and I imagine we will not learn more about this until trial), as the blanket term "schizophrenia" covers an incredibly wide range of behavior or illness.

That said, I believe he did not do this alone.
How about he just killed those boys because hes just pure evil? A bad seed? Maybe he owed somebody a favor or bad drug deal as he was trying to sell his friends Nissan.

I have a horrible memory and I cant remember all the rules of the site....but, I think if you get the significance of the picture on Deans FB page and you are familiar with the rumors that have been constantly been brought up on other FB posts....the dots might be connecting...

Thought I would share this with the community:

Friend of mine who is close with the one of the police forces involved was told that they believe three bodies, not four were in the grave. An officer referred to the scene as "absolutely gruesome." He also noted that two other cold cases are now being investigated for connections.

This leads me to wonder if the body discovered burned and tortured in Philadelphia last week was JTP. Investigators believe he was tortured at another location before being killed at the scene, so it's feasible I guess.
That's horrible. I'm sorry for those officers. It's going to take awhile before they can let that go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife