Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd just like to add that schizophrenia does not equal stupidity.

Perhaps CD did it alone, perhaps he had help concealing their remains, but no one should assume that he is incapable of pulling this off based on his schizophrenia diagnosis.

---Daughter of a brilliant schizophrenic

Wouldn't someone (family?) have noticed/heard a backhoe running? Where did he get all of the fresh gravel? The concrete slabs? It just seems impossible to me that no one else at least KNEW about this going on let alone helped him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel pretty certain that the DA said poor boys, not four boys. I've watched a replay of it multiple times now and haven't heard anything other than "poor boys." Here's a snippet of the relevant part of the presser on someone's Twitter acct. "Poor boys" is at 0:12 -- [video=twitter;885351152275083264]https://twitter.com/r0y_monster/status/885351152275083264[/video]

That said, I think it's safe to assume the other 3 were in there as well, but for whatever reason, were not been able to be identified as quickly as Dean. So incredibly sad.

Yes I agree he definitely said POOR boys.

I wonder if LE fabricated this part of the story (the call to a friend to buy the car for $500) to get CD back in custody. Or relied on a third party tip without much corroboration knowing they could use it to their advantage. With enough time he could have simply buried the car, and there is no reason to believe he needed $500.
This is why I think he acted without his father's help. His dad has equipment, covered trailers I'm sure for equipment. Cosmo wanted the car gone as it's a link to the property, he hid it in a garage that was not on the actual property but close. A neighbor said it would have taken some work to get it in there and hidden as it was. However if his dad was involved they could have put it inside a trailer and drive 20 miles and abandoned it at night off the road in some woods and nobody would have found it for a long time. He figured he sells it and it's gone but still a bad idea.

Perhaps CD did it alone, perhaps he had help concealing their remains, but no one should assume that he is incapable of pulling this off based on his schizophrenia diagnosis.

No one said he was stupid or schizophrenics are stupid. Obviously many geniuses have been schizophrenic, however in a manic state they would be possibly prone to illogical thoughts. Also drug usage has been discussed as well , that would make well thought out plans difficult.

Some of my thoughts..MOO, IMOO, no snark meant.

I call BS on the schizophrenia.
I call BS on his mom 'excusing' him due to a 'mental illness'

My sister is a high functioning schizophrenic. She is a Certified Nurse Practitioner.

He is nothing but a spoiled rich bratty who has had his families money to keep bailing him out of his nonsense.

I call BS that "oh he had schizophrenia he couldn't have done this alone." He could have, did he? We don't know.

I am really unclear where some are getting these boys were burned? What has lead you to believe this? That he put eff with me and get smoked? That does not necessarily mean burned, That could be killed, shot, etc.

The press conference ( I abhor the word presser) wasn't what anyone expected? Why else would LE and the DA call a MIDNIGHT press conference? Why not wait until
7 am, 8 am? Everyone had to know this would not be a good press conf.

SMH, ALL MOO

Yes!!! It's so obvious, if you ask me. Just one look at Dean's Facebook page, there's a picture that's not Dean...

I've checked all their SM profiles out multiple times but never noticed this picture because I never clicked it. Wow. Seems like some of the speculation that is going on in the social media world may hold some weight to it.

Wow. My thoughts, randomly...

Those dogs deserve a medal.
I am from the area and I heard "four boys", not poor boys.
The amount of effort to conceal the grave was great. I agree the grave may have been dug prior to them going missing.
Those parents better not post bail again!
I can't say without violating TOS what I think the motive is.
Good police work all around.
CD will play the crazy angle. And if he is truly mentally disabled I don't think he could ever be rehabbed. Either way he should be put away for life. He had it all, his family is loaded, did he think he was above the law? Seems like he planned it thoroughly.

Time will tell.

Again, prayers for the family. How devastating.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
I hope the parents don't bail him out as they are going to need all that money for that expensive attorney they've retained and I hope the families of the boys killed gets lots of that money in a civil suit especially if the father is charged with accessory after the fact or being involved another way.

Parents have probably bailed that kid out his entire life.

I've checked all their SM profiles out multiple times but never noticed this picture because I never clicked it. Wow. Seems like some of the speculation that is going on in the social media world may hold some weight to it.
which photo are we clicking? I looked and nothing stood out?

edit: never mind. Found it.

Thought I would share this with the community:

Friend of mine who is close with the one of the police forces involved was told that they believe three bodies, not four were in the grave. An officer referred to the scene as "absolutely gruesome." He also noted that two other cold cases are now being investigated for connections.

This leads me to wonder if the body discovered burned and tortured in Philadelphia last week was JTP. Investigators believe he was tortured at another location before being killed at the scene, so it's feasible I guess.

Schizophrenia does NOT equal violence, either. Please read the facts here: http://depts.washington.edu/mhreport/facts_violence.php

As I suggested (pure speculation) just a page or two back- things or going fast on here- could dean have helped him cover it up. Could cd have taken out dean last, once he became too much of a liability?

I saw a post with a similar theory and it's also not impossible. My mind wouldn't have gone there, so bravo! The more I think about it the more I can believe it to be possible.

Agree...I have a friend who is schizophrenic, who happens to speak 11 languages. fluently, including Mandarin and Japanese. I know of another who is a well respected prof at a major university.

At this point I believe this perp had help

This leads me to wonder if the body discovered burned and tortured in Philadelphia last week was JTP. Investigators believe he was tortured at another location before being killed at the scene, so it's feasible I guess.

The burned victim had a tattoo 'K' on him.So no. I dont think it could be JTP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeofLife