Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Makes no sense at all....while trying to sell one of the cars? Sounds like a patsy....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk
If he thought they were alive would he even consider selling the car?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

b7ab9b65be935fb25cd3404e438ae68f.png

Look where it shows bails posted. Please tell me the 7/12/17 entry doesn't mean he's already posted the $5M?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We need to find out the Docket No. of the charges brought today and compare that to the Docket No. listed above. IMO

We need to find out the Docket No. of the charges brought today and compare that to the Docket No. listed above. IMO
GigTu!

They are different. Just checked.

If he wasn't arrested until ~5pm, I doubt he would have seen a judge yet to even have bail set, much less able to post bail and be release. He's probably just going through booking now.

To play Devil's Advocate: lets say that one or more of the missing guys took off for some reason, and left the car. Gave him the title and told him to ditch it.

I don't know if it's a possible scenario, but just tossing it out there.

To play Devil's Advocate: lets say that one or more of the missing guys took off for some reason, and left the car. Gave him the title and told him to ditch it.

He wouldn't leave his insulin behind though. Unless you mean one of the other guys??

If he wasn't arrested until ~5pm, I doubt he would have seen a judge yet to even have bail set, much less able to post bail and be release. He's probably just going through booking now.

Bond set at $5 million, cash only.

They arraigned him already. Bail is 5 million cash in hand.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Yes, thought of that too. I was suprised the car wasn't impounded as evidence actually.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Good point on the insulin. Any diabetics out there? Only one kit always?

Or the car was in exchange for debt?

Such an optimist. :)

I wish I could jump on this train with you. It's a good theory, but the fact that the DA has never asked anyone to be looking out for these boys makes me believe they are pretty confident they are dead and not on the run.

Hello everyone. Someone posted earlier in another forum that a body was found burned (on fired actually) near one of the Dinardo owned businesses. Here is an article on that....

http://6abc.com/news/police-man-shot-burned-in-bridesburg-possibly-tortured/2195462/

Link to the locations...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Met...206e379168fe1a0d!2m2!1d-75.075057!2d39.992002

Also, here is a link to an article about a burnt body that was found nearby in an abandoned restaurant (former Sushi Kingdom) closet near Franklin Mills Mall.....

http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017/04/burned_body_found_in_pa_restau.html

Of course these could all be unrelated events. I figure it's still worth mentioning.
Quite a coincidence...we may have to refer back these before this is over. Thanks so much for finding it all.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

See up-thread. Bail was set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member