Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This this. I am struggling with this especially. There's often a celebratory feel when a POI/suspect is caught, but I feel so much more conflicted. On one hand you have the Bucks 4 and their families. What unimaginable pain and suffering. My heart breaks for them. And then you have CD, possibly living with schizophrenia, definitely living with some other stuff related to a severe brain injury. If he is directly or indirectly involved in the disappearances, he absolutely must pay the consequences and serve his time and get the help he needs. If by some odd chance he is not, or is a small cog in a larger, more sinister wheel, his life is still ruined. Everybody loses in this tragedy, and not just the people listed above--it's far reaching and profound.

It's all so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The lives of four innocent young men and their families may also be ruined. permanently.

Schizophrenia is a terrible mental illness, but this young man has access to all the resources he needs to fight the illness along with a wealthy support system. If guilty, it appears his crimes were committed with planning and forethought. He probably had many opportunities to stop and tell his parents and health care providers about his thoughts and actions. His parents could then have asked for a change in his medication or another hospitalization in order to stabilize his condition.

He was functioning well enough to drive a car around, converse coherently, meet with people, carry on his daily life. Sounds like he was at a place where he was capable of not carrying out his plans, turning his guns over to his parents or LE.

I wonder if he was compliant in taking his medication? Was there someone supervising him to make sure he did? Was there someone making sure he didn't have access to guns?

Why? You don't think he would have been out on bail?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Perhaps..but I gues we will never know.. The only reason for the DA to send that to Benslalem Le is they wanted to get him off the streets, perhaps for something bigger.

Why? You don't think he would have been out on bail?

This is what I'm saying. His parents clearly have the funds and desire to help him as we saw yesterday. If he did the unthinkable, I truly fail to see how charges on 6/21 or thereafter would have changed anything unless he was in jail which is highly unlikely that he would have been.

Chris O'Connell‏Verified account @CoconnellFox29 25m25 minutes ago

Developing:Authorities in Solebury just hauled away large pieces of evidence covered by tarp on flatbed truck from DiNardo property.

https://twitter.com/CoconnellFox29

Watched the video of it - looked like evidence was in containers or was containers

This is what I'm saying. His parents clearly have the funds and desire to help him as we saw yesterday. If he did the unthinkable, I truly fail to see how charges on 6/21 or thereafter would have changed anything unless he was in jail which is highly unlikely that he would have been.

Because Bensalem NEVER reinstated the warrant until after the MP

[video=twitter;885256227181260800]https://twitter.com/6abc/status/885256227181260800[/video]

As someone who has worked with schizophrenic people, this doesn't hold water. There isn't just one kind of schizophrenic person. There is a range of symptoms and severity.

.......psychopathy......there's that

I posted this but the thread is moving too fast.. Had Bensalem reinstated the charges and arrested him when the DA requested on 6.21 none of this would have happened.

He would have been released on bail most likely and could still have done this.
I'm sure there are many points along the way that could have altered this path - but .....
I'm not sure there's a solution for this type of violence until something happens - sadly

As for the FB connections.. Cosmo had close to 2500. I have a 21 and 23 y/o in same area. My kids tell me back in the day it was a thing to collect FB friends 1/2 of them they dont actually know. Just a friend of a friend type of thing . So I wouldnt put too much weight in who knew who

The fact that his dad owns a concrete company gives me chills

.......psychopathy......there's that
I'm not convinced this guy has it together to pull off the situation we are considering. But if it happens to turn out that he did, I would lean toward frontal lobe issues rather than schizophrenia....I.e. Psychopathic characteristics.
I'm still not there...something is missing.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

So Meo's title and keys were found together at the farm. So that means Meo was supposedly going to sell his car to the person of interest, or was tricked into a meeting to sell his car? Who carries their car title around?

Lots of people carry their car title around, if you read the last thread here; a bunch of people said they did it until someone told them that it was a bad idea. Having said that, we don't know if TM was one of those people, or if he was, in fact, planning to sell his car. But you'd think he might have mentioned those plans to at least one of his parents, if that was what he was going to do.

Because Bensalem NEVER reinstated the warrant until after the MP

Can you explain why you think that would have made any difference though? I promise I'm not tying to be snarky, I just don't see how that would have changed anything. *unless* he was in jail. Given his parents bailing him out quickly, even with a high bond amount, I have no reason but to believe he would not have been free. This is a man who has had brushes with the law and smiles trough mug shots. If he wanted people gone, I don't think charges would have stopped that. JMO.

This whole case is wreaking havoc with my circadian rhythm (I am in Europe). I have never been so obsessed before.

b7ab9b65be935fb25cd3404e438ae68f.png

Look where it shows bails posted. Please tell me the 7/12/17 entry doesn't mean he's already posted the $5M?!

The lives of four innocent young men and their families may also be ruined. permanently.

Schizophrenia is a terrible mental illness, but this young man has access to all the resources he needs to fight the illness along with a wealthy support system. If guilty, it appears his crimes were committed with planning and forethought. He probably had many opportunities to stop and tell his parents and health care providers about his thoughts and actions. His parents could then have asked for a change in his medication or another hospitalization in order to stabilize his condition.

He was functioning well enough to drive a car around, converse coherently, meet with people, carry on his daily life. Sounds like he was at a place where he was capable of not carrying out his plans, turning his guns over to his parents or LE.

I wonder if he was compliant in taking his medication? Was there someone supervising him to make sure he did? Was there someone making sure he didn't have access to guns?

100% yes to the families and friends of the B4. I do not want to misrepresent my conflicted feelings by insinuating they are the same all around. The families and friends are suffering the greatest loss, and my heart is with theirs. No mistake. This is about finding answers and some sort of peace fir them.

But I also think that when it comes to mental health issues, it's not so neat and tidy. Just because someone is walking around and driving and carrying on with his life per se doesn't mean he isn't exhibiting symptoms.

All I am saying is that I feel this is a deep tragedy, and though I am relieved he is in prison if he is indeed the perpetrator of this crime, I don't feel like celebrating his capture. I feel like mourning the great loss and terrible suffering all around.

Hello everyone. Someone posted earlier in another forum that a body was found burned (on fired actually) near one of the Dinardo owned businesses. Here is an article on that....

http://6abc.com/news/police-man-shot-burned-in-bridesburg-possibly-tortured/2195462/

Link to the locations...

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Met...206e379168fe1a0d!2m2!1d-75.075057!2d39.992002

Also, here is a link to an article about a burnt body that was found nearby in an abandoned restaurant (former Sushi Kingdom) closet near Franklin Mills Mall.....

http://www.pennlive.com/daily-buzz/2017/04/burned_body_found_in_pa_restau.html

Of course these could all be unrelated events. I figure it's still worth mentioning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
appleatcha