Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah, I also meant to mention that we are do for stormy weather here = thunder storms. I hope to God this won't hamper efforts too much, and I am sure they will secure the scene.
Yeah, I'm from maybe 20 mins from there and it's staring to get gloomy.. matches the mood imo

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

This is not good. If he seriously has a mental illness I feel like a part of a lynch mob. Yes what has happened is horrible. But seriously. I'd like to curse right about now but I wont

This this. I am struggling with this especially. There's often a celebratory feel when a POI/suspect is caught, but I feel so much more conflicted. On one hand you have the Bucks 4 and their families. What unimaginable pain and suffering. My heart breaks for them. And then you have CD, possibly living with schizophrenia, definitely living with some other stuff related to a severe brain injury. If he is directly or indirectly involved in the disappearances, he absolutely must pay the consequences and serve his time and get the help he needs. If by some odd chance he is not, or is a small cog in a larger, more sinister wheel, his life is still ruined. Everybody loses in this tragedy, and not just the people listed above--it's far reaching and profound.

It's all so sad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also wanted to mention that I personally don't give too much weight to the neighbors statement about hearing gun shots. I hear gunshots all the time around here, and also that weekend, which was the weekend following July 4, many people were setting off fireworks.

This is not good. If he seriously has a mental illness I feel like a part of a lynch mob. Yes what has happened is horrible. But seriously. I'd like to curse right about now but I wont

RSBM

I understand your thinking.... but, imo -- LE wouldn't be focused on him without a lot more evidence than we know about here at WS.
Please don't kick yourself too much just yet. :)

Gregg Shore, 1st Assistant DA, said DiNardo has schizophrenia and his prior involuntary mental health commitment was filed by his mother.
[video=twitter;885231543622545409]https://twitter.com/LMcCrystal/status/885231543622545409[/video]

If I'm understanding correctly it was the prior involuntary mental health commitment that he was diagnosed. I don't believe they are two different timelines are they?

So he buries 4 people so efficiently that cadaver dogs, FBI, and local police cannot recover them after days of digging, yet puts one of the victim's cars in a garage on his property, with the clearly marked title and keys on a nail?

Yup, I am not buying it either. IIRC, schizophrenics are not very organized either, and this sort of thing takes lots of planning and organizing. I wonder what is going on...

There's that sickening feeling again watching the twitter gif. Sigh. So what other properties do they own and any maps that show where cars were found and where boys were last seen? Also, are the DiNardo's also in the construction business as well as one of the boys family who is missing?

I do not think it is inconsistent that he could kill 4 people, hide their bodies and then try to sell the car and hang the keys and title on a nail in the garage/barn.

He has been trouble and always got out of it because his parents could afford lawyers who made deals with prosecutors.

He bragged about his 'badness' and actually told people he has killed before. Only wannabes do this.

He most likely went to a mental health inpatient facility in lieu of jail as part of his plea bargain and when he got out, broke the conditions by having access to a firearm.

His ability to get out of all the trouble he has been in has given him the 'untouchable' ideation of invincibility. He thinks he is smarter than everyone and that people are too afraid of him to rat him out.

He thinks he is a Made Man, Mafioso style but at the moment, he is just a pudgy punk in a jail cell eating baloney sandwiches and relying on his parents money and lawyers to save his butt from a life in prison.

He is good for these murders, I will bet on it. And, I do not think his dad helped him hide the bodies. Dad is smart and would NEVER have left the missing boy's car in his own barn.

He would have to be a criminal mastermind to be able to hide 4 bodies from this level of investigators. Whatever a 20yo thinks they’re capable of, and brags about, is not the same as the skills it would take to accomplish this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This this. I am struggling with this especially. There's often a celebratory feel when a POI/suspect is caught, but I feel so much more conflicted. On one hand you have the Bucks 4 and their families. What unimaginable pain and suffering. My heart breaks for them. And then you have CD, possibly living with schizophrenia, definitely living with some other stuff related to a severe brain injury. If he is directly or indirectly involved in the disappearances, he absolutely must pay the consequences and serve his time and get the help he needs. If by some odd chance he is not, or is a small cog in a larger, more sinister wheel, his life is still ruined. Everybody loses in this tragedy, and not just the people listed above--it's far reaching and profound.

It's all so sad.

100% agreement. I hope it all becomes clear soon. Not sure how he is doing in jail; and also wondering whether there is the slightest possibility that the 4 missing young men are still alive.

I posted this but the thread is moving too fast.. Had Bensalem reinstated the charges and arrested him when the DA requested on 6.21 none of this would have happened.

Why? You don't think he would have been out on bail?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

Tom Sofield, publisher editor of LevittownNow & NewtownPaNow, seems to be on top of the latest. He stated that he felt that the DA was getting close to something this afternoon. He said he had some ideas and had heard rumors, but "nothing I'm willing to tweet at this time".

Did I hear the DA say after his 3:00 presser today that he will do another presser at 11:00 tomorrow?

Sadly I think there will be no fast answers. This is going to take a lot of time and I believe this is bigger then what any of us are realizing. If not and it's as simple as a kid that kill 4 people and buried the bodies we would be wrapping up by now.

Is the live feed still up? Are they still digging?

Yup, I am not buying it either. IIRC, schizophrenics are not very organized either, and this sort of thing takes lots of planning and organizing. I wonder what is going on...

As someone who has worked with schizophrenic people, this doesn't hold water. There isn't just one kind of schizophrenic person. There is a range of symptoms and severity.

To all the locals. These are your neighbors, friends and perhaps even some distant relatives we are talking about. My thoughts and prayers are with you all as well. This has got to be horrific for all of you. Thank you for all your insights and contributions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member