Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Be

I believe feds were working on a bigger case. Just my belief i could be 1000% wrong
I agree....all happened so fast. Just not typical of government work...but glad it happened.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

100% yes to the families and friends of the B4. I do not want to misrepresent my conflicted feelings by insinuating they are the same all around. The families and friends are suffering the greatest loss, and my heart is with theirs. No mistake. This is about finding answers and some sort of peace fir them.

But I also think that when it comes to mental health issues, it's not so neat and tidy. Just because someone is walking around and driving and carrying on with his life per se doesn't mean he isn't exhibiting symptoms.

All I am saying is that I feel this is a deep tragedy, and though I am relieved he is in prison if he is indeed the perpetrator of this crime, I don't feel like celebrating his capture. I feel like mourning the great loss and terrible suffering all around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you for this meaningful and insightful statement. There has been a lot of speculation and a lot of questions regarding this case. None of us know the truth as yet. And while I can be angry and saddened by the four missing men and their possible outcome as well as the pain their families are experiencing, I cannot celebrate the suffering of someone else. I am not defending CD. And while what's we know certainly points to him, we don't know. The process of schizophrenia is a cruel one as well. It is torturous for the individual diagnosed as well as the family. So I am sad for their suffering as well. It doesn't make anything justified. It doesn't change anything. It is just important to remember the human component in relevance to all parties at this time.
s

Such an optimist. :)

I wish I could jump on this train with you. It's a good theory, but the fact that the DA has never asked anyone to be looking out for these boys makes me believe they are pretty confident they are dead and not on the run.
My thought being that only one person could be confident they are not alive.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

If he thought they were alive would he even consider selling the car?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Great point...he knew the guy wasn't coming back.., but knowing is far cry from doing....

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

If he wasn't arrested until ~5pm, I doubt he would have seen a judge yet to even have bail set, much less able to post bail and be release. He's probably just going through booking now.

He was arraigned immediately after the 3pm press conference.

I'm not sure they'd have gotten there until something significant happened.

He has not been declared incompetent and thus can refuse to take meds or treatment.

We have had some horrible murder cases here in AZ due to people suffering from schizophrenia. We had one boy kill his entire family and set their house on fire. They wouldn't hospitalize him when others warned them of his mentality. Some parents don't want to accept that their own children can be a danger to themselves or others.

Not that this has any direct connection to motive or solving the crime, but it's worth noting that schizophrenics often times self-medicate with marijuana. I worked as a drug and alcohol therapist for six-plus years and have personal experience with substance abuse. So while I don't suffer from schizophrenia myself, I've treated several clients with the disorder and they swear by marijuana usage to suppress their symptoms.

We have had some horrible murder cases here in AZ due to people suffering from schizophrenia. We had one boy kill his entire family and set their house on fire. They wouldn't hospitalize him when others warned them of his mentality. Some parents don't want to accept that their own children can be a danger to themselves or others.

Yeah, sadly I know of a beautiful young man who became quite tormented when diagnosed.
At 18 his self-medicating complicated things and distorted his reality.
After multiple arrests, his last incident was severe enough he was remanded for eval.

We do not do enough for mental health issues at this time.

But, if at the end of the day 4 beautiful lives were lost because of it - that takes precedence and somehow we need to make certain no one else is hurt as a result .
I fear the human toll is already too great

Not that this has any direct connection to motive or solving the crime, but it's worth noting that schizophrenics often times self-medicate with marijuana. I worked as a drug and alcohol therapist for six-plus years and have personal experience with substance abuse. So while I don't suffer from schizophrenia myself, I've treated several clients with the disorder and they swear by marijuana usage to suppress their symptoms.

I have known some particularly drawn to K2 or spice. Do you know of any correlation?

I don't know much about Schizophrenia. Is it typically a quick diagnosis, or the result of long term observation/counselling/monitoring?

Something seems off to me with this, at least right now.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

100% yes to the families and friends of the B4. I do not want to misrepresent my conflicted feelings by insinuating they are the same all around. The families and friends are suffering the greatest loss, and my heart is with theirs. No mistake. This is about finding answers and some sort of peace fir them.

But I also think that when it comes to mental health issues, it's not so neat and tidy. Just because someone is walking around and driving and carrying on with his life per se doesn't mean he isn't exhibiting symptoms.

All I am saying is that I feel this is a deep tragedy, and though I am relieved he is in prison if he is indeed the perpetrator of this crime, I don't feel like celebrating his capture. I feel like mourning the great loss and terrible suffering all around.

Good post. I agree.

In my experience, marijuana can be a treatment or a trigger in schizophrenia cases. Along with allegations of him selling weed, I read somewhere about CD's use of K2... synthetic marijuana (obviously not that similar). I've heard of people doing K2 instead of smoking weed because it's easier to hide it from a drug screening, too.

The fact that his dad owns a concrete company gives me chills

I didn't realize this, thought it was just a construction company. Anyway, I was coming to post that my immediate thought would be where did the father have business going on in the time the boys went missing? Now that we know it is a concrete business, I think it is even a bigger concern as the missing boys could very well be . . .you get it.

CD is too smart to bury these missing guys on his own property. IMO. We didn't hear of freshly dug dirt did we?

People this age are very rebellious on taking any medications! This age thinks they are invincible, know it all, and doctors (as well as parents) are quacks, just trying to trick them.

<modsnip>

My opinions only. Such a sad case.

Is there any evidence that even suggests that any if them are dead? All i keep seeing is theories of how CD could do it and dispose of them but have yet to read anything or see anything that proof of that at all. The authories only seem to be focusing all their attention on one person. Why? What did they try to tie that property to before and weren't able to do a full search that would influence their investigation like this? These guys have families who still have hope they will see them again because nothing can proven otherwise. All they see on social media is talk about their loved ones being spoken of as deceased. Its sad really and not to mention CD has the same rights as any other citizen and is innocent until proven guilty. I mean seriously, they clearly had nothing on him to arrest him so they manufactured bogus charges that were already dismissed to obtain a search warrant for the property. Why? And as far as the car, do people really think he can "dispose" of four bodies of young men on his own so well they can't find them but manages to leave the car and the keys and title right where they can be found which by the way, if he is guilty of something in connection with their disappearances, he would certainly know how easily that car can be connected to the missing men. The investigation into this man was extremely premature in that there simply isnt any evidence connecting him to anything, at least not up to this point. Thats my opinion and im sorry for the families who have had to endure all of this and im praying for their safe return. Sorry if i went a bit over the top but it really is frustrating to see all these theories about them being dead and nothing else.

I don't know much about Schizophrenia. Is it typically a quick diagnosis, or the result of long term observation/counselling/monitoring?

Something seems off to me with this, at least right now.

Definitely a longer term development.

I didn't realize this, thought it was just a construction company. Anyway, I was coming to post that my immediate thought would be where did the father have business going on in the time the boys went missing? Now that we know it is a concrete business, I think it is even a bigger concern as the missing boys could very well be . . .you get it.

CD is too smart to bury these missing guys on his own property. IMO. We didn't hear of freshly dug dirt did we?

People this age are very rebellious on taking any medications! This age thinks they are invincible, know it all, and doctors (as well as parents) are quacks, just trying to trick them.

<modsnip>

My opinions only. Such a sad case.
They own a construction and concrete business

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics