Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found this on Twitter. Someone saying he did in fact post the 5 mill bail and here is a photo of a document showing it.. idk how true this is but interesting..
Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

It has the first bail set by a #1. #2 is dad posting bail. #3 is bail posted again. Wouldn't #3 have to be 'bail set' for the second bail re: the auto theft? Then #4 would be him posting bail again.

Did I read somewhere that the oil tanks have some sort of vent or access port? If so, it might be possible that no hole had to be dug at all. The remains could, in theory, have been dropped right into the vent/port. That also might be how the dogs detected them. (I could be totally mistaken.)

Of course I really don't know. Was he manic when this happened ? Has he ever been diagnosed before now ? But they did already say he's a flight risk and schizophrenic so it's not speculation. Just thinking with the right representation that specializes in representing the mentally ill and they have money then yeah it wouldn't surprise me if he ended up in an institution. And frankly maybe that's what's best even though I hate him...

"dogs smelled those boys"

so very very sad.

As much as I expected this, from watching the news feeds from the helicopters today, I just never felt like I saw the moment where they found the reamins.

I also can't seem to wrap my head around how undisturbed that dirt looked before they excavated. so strange.

RSBM

A lot of heavy equipment to press it down ?
I still think CD had help.

My deepest condolences to the families. My god what a horror they're going through !!!

Our oldest just turned 26 and our other boy is 14. I'd be insane with grief if something happened to either one.
Whether accident or illness. Can't wrap my head around someone murdering them !!

And these families of these boys have the added struggle of anger now.
I have tears in my eyes for boys I've never met. :(

So you murder 4 boys...you spend the afternoon digging a 12.5 foot grave, you bury the bodies (who knows if they were burned etc), you then place an oil tank on top of them, compact the dirt, place gravel on top...

all of this to store the missing kids car in your OWN GARAGE?!?! Where you then try to sell it for $500?!? (when CLEARLY your family is not hurting for money!)

Makes no sense!! What in the world could have possibly been the motivation?!

I wonder if LE fabricated this part of the story (the call to a friend to buy the car for $500) to get CD back in custody. Or relied on a third party tip without much corroboration knowing they could use it to their advantage. With enough time he could have simply buried the car, and there is no reason to believe he needed $500.

or perhaps Dean was the only one with readily available dental records thus more quickly identified?

so sad.... it's public dean had an arrest record fwiw in terms of them potentially having prints, info on tattoos & placement, etc...

There is an app called PAeDocket where you can look up any documents related to PA courts should have all documents filed in this case

I keep trying to answer my own question of WHY? I have a good guess based on what I've seen/read and from what I've gathered on social media accounts. But I just keep circling back to that question. Truth is, there is absolutely no justification. No good explanation. I'm just so sick to my stomach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow. My thoughts, randomly...

Those dogs deserve a medal.
I am from the area and I heard "four boys", not poor boys.
The amount of effort to conceal the grave was great. I agree the grave may have been dug prior to them going missing.
Those parents better not post bail again!
I can't say without violating TOS what I think the motive is.
Good police work all around.
CD will play the crazy angle. And if he is truly mentally disabled I don't think he could ever be rehabbed. Either way he should be put away for life. He had it all, his family is loaded, did he think he was above the law? Seems like he planned it thoroughly.

Time will tell.

Again, prayers for the family. How devastating.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I keep trying to answer my own question of WHY? I have a good guess based on what I've seen/read and from what I've gathered on social media accounts. But I just keep circling back to that question. Truth is, there is absolutely no justification. No good explanation. I'm just so sick to my stomach.

Yes, I agree. WHY?

I think he called it a 12 1/2 ft grave, a grave wouldn't be an oil tank. Plus the tank was deep down too and had a filler neck I'm sure on top, they aren't big enough to drop a body in. But all the details aren't out.

It has the first bail set by a #1. #2 is dad posting bail. #3 is bail posted again. Wouldn't #3 have to be 'bail set' for the second bail re: the auto theft? Then #4 would be him posting bail again.

CD has two active cases. PA uses separate dockets for each individual charge. The image that was posted is the docket for the Firearms offense. As to why bail is showing as posted twice, I'm not sure. Probably a clerical error (they happen often with the various court staff due to volume of entries). But I can assure you he did not post the $5 mil bail on the Theft case as of right now.

Did I read somewhere that the oil tanks have some sort of vent or access port? If so, it might be possible that no hole had to be dug at all. The remains could, in theory, have been dropped right into the vent/port. That also might be how the dogs detected them. (I could be totally mistaken.)

No the vent ports are very small. Like the bottom of maybe a Snapple bottle in width

take a look around social media...there is strong speculation on what the motive could be

there are a few philly cases of people literally disappearing into thin air...

You have to be "crazy" to kill. But to grab one kid on Wednesday, and 3 others on Friday, then shoot, dig, possibly burn, and bury the bodies, shows enough evil intellect and planning that should not allow for a "crazy" plea. This was well thought out. IMO

RSBM

Well said. VERY premeditated ; imo.

take a look around social media...there is strong speculation on what the motive could be

Yes!!! It's so obvious, if you ask me. Just one look at Dean's Facebook page, there's a picture that's not Dean...

Very disturbing to speculate about but if the neighbor's memory is correct and her and husband heard 4 rounds of 8-12 shotgun blasts per round (Sat. late afternoon) then that could account for bodies being damaged beyond recognition and then buried. It's a horrible thought but a possibility.

CD has two active cases. PA uses separate dockets for each individual charge. The image you posted is the docket for the Firearms offense. As to why bail is showing as posted twice, I'm not sure. Probably a clerical error (they happen often with the various court staff due to volume of entries). But I can assure you he did not post the $5 mil bail on the Theft case as of right now.

yeah after I posted that I went back to delete it and I guess it didnt delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo