Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really think all the families, regardless of what their story is at the moment should do the same.

Protect their integrity.

There will be so much speculation in the coming weeks...

A news helicopter just went overhead towards the site. Have there been any live feeds this morning?

Hi, All. Someone posted historical google photos of the farm a few days ago. Unless they were debunked, I guess they were legit. The photo from early 2000's showed a giant hole where they are digging now. I apologize if that has been discussed here. Trying to keep up. Thanks. I'm from same town as the person ID'd last night and this case has engulfed me the last few days.

Im not sure how to post the pic, But i looked at that pic so many times, from different zoom angles, and its; pretty clear that what everyone was referring to as a ''hole" is a flat bed trailer sitting in the same spot, it resembles a hole in the fact that it is a rectangle.. also if you notice, there is a large pile of firewood behind it as if someone was stock piling fire wood and using the trailer to move loads.. and next to the existing concrete blocks that are still there as of today..

Also make sense because around that time someone said on CD facebook that he was in the ''firewood business''

JP & CD went attended the same school, at the same time, although CD was a grade ahead of JP.

Also it was a private Catholic prep school. With an enrollment of around 450 students 9-12. This means just over 100 people in each class. I went to a school just a bit smaller than this and I can say that I knew almost everyone in my high school.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Ghost_Preparatory_School

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is it possible that DF didn't know CD was going to kill the other three victims and when he did DF panicked and flipped out? CD didn't like DF's reaction and killed him to keep him quiet? Just because they were friends doesn't mean DF helped him plan 3 murders.

JP's FB, though mostly locked down, shows that he's a member of three public FB groups related to sneaker collecting, one of which--called "K.R.E.A.M."--has CD as a member. Wonder if a sneaker sale could have brought the two guys together?

This is a theory that I'm really getting drawn to. Possibly a botched robbery by CD on JP over a pair of sneakers (or something else), others were brought into to help dispose of evidence or the body (willfully or not), and things went south again. Or CD simply decided to take out all potential witnesses. We know that TM and/or MS hung out with CD in the weeks prior to the disappearances, so that's a pretty clear contention there. Given the license plate hits on both CD's Ford pickup and TM's Maxima on Friday evening, maybe they were in the process of moving evidence or JP's body?

Completely spit-balling here. If any transaction took place there is almost certainly a trail of communication between CD and JP.

You may want to go back and read.. there is so much information in there.

I know the families must be suffering so much but it seems as though today is DF's girlfriends Birthday. Looked on Twitter. They have lost a lot of friends a lot of RIP mentioned on her friends and followers. What a birthday gift. I don't know why but I don't live that far from this area and can't seem to get this case out of my mind it's just tragic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My line of thinking is somewhere close to this, too. No idea what happened, but DF seems like he wouldn't have been an initially intended target.

Is it possible that DF didn't know CD was going to kill the other three victims and when he did DF panicked and flipped out? CD didn't like DF's reaction and killed him to keep him quiet? Just because they were friends doesn't mean DF helped him plan 3 murders.

Press conference

Amanda Burg‏ 20m20 minutes ago

DA on officials finding the remains of 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro last night “It was pitch black, the heat was incredibly stifling,”

The DA praised LEOs today: “They’re tenderly, painstakingly, reverentially recovering the remains of people they don't even know...

“They don’t do this for glory or recognition, they do it because its their job, they are our unsung heroes.” #missing4

While the DA said he was "pleased paradoxically with the progress" he did not wish to identify other remains or name Dean's cause of death

DA said while he knows more than he's saying about the relationship between the men, he doesn't want to harm the investigation's integrity.

Tom Meo, 21, of Plumstead, Mark Sturgis, 22 of Pennsburg, Montgomery County and Jimi Patrick, 19 of Newtown Township, still remain missing.

Another press conference is scheduled for 3 p.m.

https://twitter.com/amandamburg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members