Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jimi Patrick is someone's child. He matters. They all matter. We tend to get lost in the gravel and the digging and the drugs and the violence and we forget that these are human beings, who were once little smiling boys that got first haircuts, and first days of school, and dances and first kisses. That's why we need his parents to tell us about Jimi.

I'm just glad it's not raining at this recovery site....I live in Western PA but I'm from Philly (and know the areas their looking in very well) and it's been raining everyday in parts of Pittsburgh for the last 2 weeks.

I know the families must be suffering so much but it seems as though today is DF's girlfriends Birthday. Looked on Twitter. They have lost a lot of friends a lot of RIP mentioned on her friends and followers. What a birthday gift. I don't know why but I don't live that far from this area and can't seem to get this case out of my mind it's just tragic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Completely heartbreaking for a girl that young. She's going to have a few rough years coming up. I hope she pulls through this tragedy with grace and positive life choices!

Im not sure how to post the pic, But i looked at that pic so many times, from different zoom angles, and its; pretty clear that what everyone was referring to as a ''hole" is a flat bed trailer sitting in the same spot, it resembles a hole in the fact that it is a rectangle.. also if you notice, there is a large pile of firewood behind it as if someone was stock piling fire wood and using the trailer to move loads.. and next to the existing concrete blocks that are still there as of today..

Also make sense because around that time someone said on CD facebook that he was in the ''firewood business''

Firewood Business = slang for selling weed

That comment from CD would appear to support that he was involved in drugs.

I'm getting a vibe from LE that these boys died an extremely gruesome death. :(

Just got back from my meeting, I read prior to leaving that the wealth for the family is the Grandfather, the Father of Anthony, Cosmo's father. Is it possible the family itself isn't as well off as it was initially believed?

OK so putting my big girl panties on. How did the DA identify Dean conclusively and refer to everything else as human remains
Could Dean have had a pin, a rod or a plate of some kind from a fractured bone/surgery that would be easily identified on xray?
That and breast implant serial numbers lead to very quick ID.

(I'm not saying he had breast implants ) - but that is one way women are identified quickly.

Perhaps even old healed fractures as well can be matched up quickly
MOO

MOO

I'm just glad it's not raining at this recovery site....I live in Western PA but I'm from Philly (and know the areas their looking in very well) and it's been raining everyday in parts of Pittsburgh for the last 2 weeks.

Not yet, but we're getting some severe storms and heat here today supposedly :/

Hi all, been following this thread since the presser last night and think there's been some great discussion so far.

As someone who grew up in lower bucks county (and has spent a lot of time in bensalem/new hope/etc.) and isn't much older than everyone involved here, just want to say that, in terms of any character analysis on the victims or POI, err on the side of caution. Based on everything I've read, these are all classic Bucks Co kids — casual pot (and more) use, motorbike/atv/racing hobbies, and even buying/selling things like sneakers is widespread.

Not discrediting any links between POI and victims (and others), but we should keep in mind that these behaviors are really common in the area if we're speculating on how everyone knew each other.

Hi! I live in Philly. This has really taken over our area. People are really obsessed with it. It has been a long time since I can remember a crime gripping the region like this. Maybe since Eddie Polec? (He was a high school kid who was beaten to death in a brawl in the 90s.)

I don't know any of these people. But I just wanted to give some local color for people not from here.

1) Bucks County is a really big area. There is "Lower Bucks" and "Upper Bucks."

2) Lower Bucks are the towns closest to Philly. Lower Bucks surrounds Northeast Philly, which are mostly middle class city neighborhoods. Think of where firefighters would live. The town where a lot of these kids all come from is Bensalem. A lot of families in Bensalem originally come from NE Philly. Even if they make decent money, they still have a pretty blue-collar edge. And Bensalem isn't a suburb where there are a lot of million dollar homes. (Or at all.) It's way more middle/working class. There are also a lot of immigrant families from India. It really bleeds into NE Philly a lot and if you didn't know where the border was you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between city and 'burbs. A lot of people from Bensalem just give off a tough city person vibe.

I have a friend who went to BHS with the mother of one of the victims. I don't know what one. But she got pregnant w/ him when she was 14-15 and had a real rough upbringing. I also saw that the kid they released the obit for lived with his grandparents. Backgrounds like that are pretty common in Lower Bucks.

3) Lower Bucks has a reputation of having a really bad drug problem. There's a neighborhood in Philly called Kensington that is arguably the biggest open air heroin drug market in the country. It's right down I-95 from Bensalem and, without traffic, is 20 minutes away. Not that these kids are on heroin, but you can really find any sort of drug or drug connection really quickly.

4) Some of the kids going to Bensalem High and Holy Ghost and mixing together isn't surprising. I went to a Catholic college in Philly and there were a lot of Holy Ghost kids. I never got the vibe it was a preppy rich kid high school like St. Joe's Prep or La Salle High or something out on the Main Line. But kids from public and Catholic schools all mixing isn't shocking. The kids who know each other have known each other since birth, probably, and just went to different schools for whatever family reason.

5) There is a big dirtbike/ATV scene in Philly itself. If you drive around certain inner city neighborhoods, you'll see dozens of dirtbike/ATVs being driven around. And they're sort of notorious for all getting into fights with each other. The brother of a a NBA player from Philly (Dion Waters) was an ATV guy and got shot by someone in a rival group.

These groups are mostly black kids in their late-teens/early-20s. But sometimes you'll see a few white kids mixed in with them. That a few kids who seem pretty hard are riders isn't shocking.

6) They found the bodies in Solesbury, which is not Lower Bucks and a lot different. It's wealthy suburbs/semi-rural land that a real estate developer hasn't snatched up yet. It's right next to New Hope, which is a tourist town with a bustling main street that has nice restaurants and etc. Peddler's Village where they found one of the cars is a touristy shopping plaza where they have things like antique shops or artisanal candles or places where you can buy fudge. It's a really popular bus trip for seniors' groups, for example.

7) Someone from Bensalem being rich enough to own a $5 million plot of land in Solesbury sounds weird to people not from here but it makes sense. There are a lot of people like that are Philly -- folks who grew up in the city and own a successful blue-collar business and do really well for themselves, but you'd have no idea they were rich. Some of the families flash their money in sort of ridiculous ways. Cosmo's shoe collection comes to mind -- Jordan's are like $500 a pop. Sneaker heads drop a lot of money.

8) Temple University where the fight went down at is a gigantic sorta-state school. It has something like 30,000 kids. EVERYONE knows someone who goes to Temple. It's also surrounded by some of the roughest parts of North Philly. It's notorious for neighborhood kids jumping students. They had a mini-riot there last year where a bunch of neighborhood kids randomly assaulted Temple students. Or a lot of off-campus houses are on blocks that are really rough. They essentially have a public housing complex right in the middle of the campus. And if you have to drive through that area, you'll see ATV/dirtbike kids around. It's really common.

So BR jumping a kid at 3 AM who was hanging around Temple with his cousins at a party -- that all checks out.

Just some local flavor for people not from here, since this thing is blowing up and looks like it's the second biggest news story going on right now after politics.

I just want to mention something here. JTP reminds me a lot of a close relative of mine who is just a few years older than these missing boys: Full ride academic/football scholarship...Graduated with honors...now a broker/investment advisor for a Fortune 500...also smokes marijuana every day. But you wouldn't know that. And it really shouldn't matter.

I just hope everyone here realizes that marijuana isn't always just a thing that "bad kids" do. I'm not saying JTP did smoke/ buy marijuana, but if that's a crucial part of the conclusion of this case, I hope that people use this bio as a clear indicator of his accomplishments and his character. All of his accomplishments in this bio are some things to be extremely proud of. I'm just so heartbroken for these parents.

I agree-
Recreational drug use (though not legal)

Is not near being part of the drug trade industry

Could Dean have had a pin, a rod or a plate of some kind from a fractured bone/surgery that would be easily identified on xray?

(I'm not saying he had breast implants ) - but that is one way women are identified quickly.

MOO

MOO
I am consistently impressed by the intelligence of this group. A friend who had a knee replacement passed away years ago, and was cremated. Only thing left was his replacement, which had a number stamped on it and was traceable.

MOO

MOO

Reading through DFs FB you can see he was injured and on crutches a little ways back - so that could be possible.

This is a theory that I'm really getting drawn to. Possibly a botched robbery by CD on JP over a pair of sneakers (or something else), others were brought into to help dispose of evidence or the body (willfully or not), and things went south again. Or CD simply decided to take out all potential witnesses. We know that TM and/or MS hung out with CD in the weeks prior to the disappearances, so that's a pretty clear contention there. Given the license plate hits on both CD's Ford pickup and TM's Maxima on Friday evening, maybe they were in the process of moving evidence or JP's body?

Completely spit-balling here. If any transaction took place there is almost certainly a trail of communication between CD and JP.

What about this? https://twitter.com/jimipatrick09/with_replies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member