Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I try to remember when to use initials for victims, persons of interest and players in a case. Also when not. Being mindful of new posters and the nearly 2,000 guests continuing to use initials after it becomes permissible to use names can make posts so cryptic that even seasoned posters can't keep those involved straight. It took me almost a year to know what a MIL was. LOL

I am in no way trying to be snarky. Many guests and posters alike do not have time to keep up, yet checking in for comprehensive updates and ask questions. Which is what WS is known for.

This thread and subsequent related threads can last YEARS before convictions. PATIENCE and shared respect are virtues.

Welcome to new members and feel free to ask questions.

Just my opinion.

Just got back from my meeting, I read prior to leaving that the wealth for the family is the Grandfather, the Father of Anthony, Cosmo's father. Is it possible the family itself isn't as well off as it was initially believed?

The grandfather (also Cosmo) passed away in 1997 at the age of 55. The Father (I've read that he possibly goes by Torino) inherited all of that but it seems has made very strategic and smart moves as far as selling and buying land, as well as owning and operating a concrete business while his wife Sandra owns a small trucking company. So yes, they are as well off if not more than initially believed. Just one property they bought for $5.4M. Not chump change.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news...h-Sizable-Real-Estate-Holdings-434155333.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea BR was out on bail. Thanks for clarifying that. OMG.

So BR and CD were friends

BR and Dean are friends. Any other links to victims?

Have we established friendships with CD and all 4 victims?

If you go to Bobby Lord's fb and ******** page, they're all connected. They rode bikes together. Bobby Lord died last year in a motorbike accident, and on his fb page he commented that it had been a tough year for them all, CD had been injured, DF had broken his leg and someone else had been injured. So yes, they were all connected and it seems like things fell apart after Bobby died. BR was arrested several times on assault charges, CD has a psychotic break (schizophrenia), DF was charged with a DUI and drug possession and selling. DF also unfriended some people he was close to in the months after and I'm speculating it was these boys excepting CD. JPT sold his bike. My opinion is CD just snapped.

I keep thinking about something: the poster that showed up a couple days ago and kept repeating that the police had already found the bodies, and that they were found buried and under a tarp (claiming it came from a CI close to the family members). That's creeping me out, because that really is apparently how they were found, but to our knowledge the police hadn't found them yet at that time. Lucky guess? Maybe. Information leaking from somebody that witnessed it, or somebody CD bragged to about it? Also possible. My opinion, but maybe it's worth alerting the local authorities with whatever info the mods here might have retained.
Those posts were Tuesday if I remember correctly. It's possible that LE knew what they found late that day and informed the families. It would take a bit of time to see if they could identify. Once they could do that he had a midnight conference before the news cokld get it. The DA has shown exceptional leadership and poise.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Wow. You guys have been busy. I care for my elderly father and this humidity is rough on his already failing heart so I've not been around. Can anyone do a quick wrap up to bring me up to speed? I know they id'd Dean but what else has happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep, I just registered for the forum (hi y'all) to say that I noticed DF make comments on SM that would seem to suggest he had some kind of leg injury in the last few years that required surgery. Specifically mentioned "not being able to straighten it" IIRC

:welcome4:

Surprised that there's not much discussion as to how one person dug a twelve foot deep grave, killed four grown men and then all by himself shoveled dirt into said hole... It's very difficult to believe especially considering the fact that the POI isn't exactly fit...

Marking my spot... have to go again -- but will check back later.
Was hoping they were able to ID more of the missing for the families. :(
So sorry for the loss of their precious loved ones !

Surprised that there's not much discussion as to how one person dug a twelve foot deep grave, killed four grown men and then all by himself shoveled dirt into said hole... It's very difficult to believe especially considering the fact that the POI isn't exactly fit...

There has been. A lot. Family owns cement business. There was a lot of excavation equipment available on the property. He likely used that to dig the hole quickly.

Those posts were Tuesday if I remember correctly. It's possible that LE knew what they found late that day and informed the families. It would take a bit of time to see if they could identify. Once they could do that he had a midnight conference before the news cokld get it. The DA has shown exceptional leadership and poise.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Also possible CD told someone where he buried them and that was reported to the police.

I still believe they were tipped off exactly to what and where to look.

I don't doubt that he may have had help but there was machinery on the property that may have helped him/them dig the hole.

There has been. A lot. Family owns cement business. There was a lot of excavation equipment available on the property. He likely used that to dig the hole quickly.

It defies logic...but okay...

Backhoe already on property. Growing up around a concrete/construction business. It's been said that it wouldn't take more than a few hours to dig said hole, and there is the possibility it was dug prior to the killing.

Wow. You guys have been busy. I care for my elderly father and this humidity is rough on his already failing heart so I've not been around. Can anyone do a quick wrap up to bring up to speed? I know they id'd Dean but what else has happened?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

[video=youtube;7G_9PUcI-KU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7G_9PUcI-KU[/video]

Have mentioned this before as well as other posters that JImi Patrick stands out in this case. And despite this, he is the one we have heard the least about. I have searched but been unable to find any info regarding his disappearance other than when he was last seen. Anyone with better sleuthing abilities that comes across any additional info please post. Thank you so much.

Jimi's fb page is https://www.facebook.com/jimi.patrick?pnref=friends.search

Youre right. I probably misinterpreted what they meant by "fitting in." Having said that, I'm still having a very difficult time figuring how any of these four (or five) were connected socially. Aside from TM and MS they all seem to have very different interests. Unless you include CD/JTP tied to the sneaker selling.

I can't think of any reason they would all (allegedly) end up at the same location other than some type of transaction, whether it be drugs, merchandise or something else. This is too strange. You can't help but wonder if all of their disappearances were unrelated to each other, with the only connection being CD.

I can't speak for others, but when I've mentioned that Jimi had a weird "fit" in all of this I meant by the timeline he didn't fit with the others.

I don't think there's enough known about Jimi to begin with to say where exactly he stands in respect to personality, habits, etc in comparison to the other dudes, but you're right, on the surface he'd seem to be closer to Mark and Tom than any of them would be to Dean.

Being that DF was an avid motorcycle/dirt bike enthusiast, this is very feasible. I'm from Bucks Co. and used to go to parties where lots of these kids in the motorcycle groups attended --- almost ALL of them had pins, rods or plates from an accident. Nice thinking there.
Hospital xrays are much more quickly accessed today. Also if there was an MRI done, he or his parenrs may have had that on a disc in his home. I have several from over the years of my husband and myself.
Dental xrays can take a little longer unless the family had already requested them, which is possible.
Tattoo also easily identify -as long as they can be seen still.
MOO

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members