Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am feeling the need to join the conversation in regards to the police identifying only Finocchiaro's body. Could that just be as simple as the fact that Finocchiaro had legal issues (was arrested earlier this year) and his prints were on file? Meaning the police could identify him that much easier.

Based on the photos of him found on social media, I would gather that the various tattoos he had might have had something to do with he quick I.D.
(MOO)

Hi all, just logged back in with my old flight m370 ers account to comment. I live not far from the area and have coworkers that live in the development that DF lived in.

Just hope we get some answers soon.

Radar shows some severe storms rolling into the area in the next few hours. Hope that doesn't delay the additional searches.

Regarding whether he acted alone, I know a lot of people are skeptical of digging a hole that size. Anyone who has grown up around equipment can have that hole dug in just a couple hours, it's simple. I'd be more skeptical of killing 4 more successfully solo than digging a hole solo.

Surprised that there's not much discussion as to how one person dug a twelve foot deep grave, killed four grown men and then all by himself shoveled dirt into said hole... It's very difficult to believe especially considering the fact that the POI isn't exactly fit...

The hole could end up being much deeper still. I can't imagine he was able to do this alone.

Surprised that there's not much discussion as to how one person dug a twelve foot deep grave, killed four grown men and then all by himself shoveled dirt into said hole... It's very difficult to believe especially considering the fact that the POI isn't exactly fit...

There is equipment on the property that would allow him to dig the hole.
It's possible this was premeditated and the hole was dug earlier than last Wednesday (pure speculation)

That said... if, and only if, the gunshots the neighbors heard Saturday night were these 4 guys being killed, one does certainly have to wonder how he was able to get them all there, and keep them all there.

I guess we have to wait and see how it all plays out.

*waves from the NW side*

I have wondered the same thing. I found no public information on an ATV accident. If he were as badly injured as he supposedly was, could he have survived a day and a half alone with a brain injury and multiple broken bones? If this accident happened last November, temperatures- especially at night- would have been fairly chilly. Was no one out looking for him?

When was the initial 302 commitment? Was it before or after the ATV accident? Has anyone been able to confirm any of this?

Yes this is exactly where I was going, but you said it better! I'm not sure I believe there was an ATV accident at all, unless someone can point to something definitive

Hi all, just logged back in with my old flight m370 ers account to comment. I live not far from the area and have coworkers that live in the development that DF lived in.

Just hope we get some answers soon.

Radar shows some severe storms rolling into the area in the next few hours. Hope that doesn't delay the additional searches.

Pretty strong storms have been rolling through Columbus, OH all morning and surely headed that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe they were able to identify one because of a previous criminal record to compare finger prints to

Pretty strong storms have been rolling through Columbus, OH all morning and surely headed that way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

passed me in Pittsburgh this morning..and still more on the way.

Yes this is exactly where I was going, but you said it better! I'm not sure I believe there was an ATV accident at all, unless someone can point to something definitive

I remember hearing the story on our local news though. I'll have to check with channel 69. They cover the Lehigh Valley and south area which is where the crime occurred.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is there a live feed somewhere? If so could someone post a link please? Thanks!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

I saw in thread #2 from someone with heavy machinery experience that the backhoe on his property could dig up to 12 feet. I don't have experience with that but figured it was worth mentioning.

The hole could end up being much deeper still. I can't imagine he was able to do this alone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo