Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would be interested to know (I've read the threads but have difficulty opening maps so that may be the issue) whether the location of the burial site is visible from the roadways? If not, is it screened by the cornfields or other vegetation? Also, being on or around contruction sites, a backhoe can be noisy. I wonder if, in days leading up to the incident or in recent days, neighbors heard the engine of the backhoe or, if visible from roadway, if digging activity was observed.

what the heck could they be measuring from the hole to the middle of the road?

tire tracks, tractor tracks, backhoe...treads to link one of his vehicles to the crime scene

IF this is the actual crime scene, could be it's the dump site and they were killed elsewhere.

tire tracks, tractor tracks, backhoe...treads to link one of his vehicles to the crime scene

IF this is the actual crime scene, could be it's the dump site and they were killed elsewhere.

That whole area has been driven and walked over for days now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not going to speculate on what he was actually selling, but I highly doubt it was firewood. Unless he has business connections through a family member, what 20-year-old kid is going to have a viable buyer base for firewood? Hard to believe any of his personal connections have a pressing need for firewood. Doesn't make sense imo.

IMO, i call B/S.. i think he really was selling firewood, their's a huge pile of it in the pic from 2011

In re: whether CD could have concealed the bodies himself, yes, he could have. He had the means via heavy equipment on the property, and it's reasonable to assume he knew how to at least operate said equipment given his dad's business. I don't think "fitness" matters so much if you have the heavy tools available and know how to use them.

That said, just based on the pictures from when authorities first began to excavate, whoever concealed the bodies looks to have been pretty skilled with heavy equipment. That's a lot different from just knowing how to use them. What I mean is that the grave site was neat: no random dirt piles, no torn up surfaces from bad driving, well-leveled, covered neatly with a lot of gravel. I don't doubt CD knew how to use heavy equipment based on what I stated above, but does anyone think he was skilled at using it, like someone would be if it were their full time job? That's where I start to think maybe he had some help.

In re: whether CD could have concealed the bodies himself, yes, he could have. He had the means via heavy equipment on the property, and it's reasonable to assume he knew how to at least operate said equipment given his dad's business. I don't think "fitness" matters so much if you have the heavy tools available and know how to use them.

That said, just based on the pictures from when authorities first began to excavate, whoever concealed the bodies looks to have been pretty skilled with heavy equipment. That's a lot different from just knowing how to use them. What I mean is that the grave site was neat: no random dirt piles, no torn up surfaces from bad driving, well-leveled, covered neatly with a lot of gravel. I don't doubt CD knew how to use heavy equipment based on what I stated above, but does anyone think he was skilled at using it, like someone would be if it were their full time job? That's where I start to think maybe he had some help.

CD worked for his father

Also it was a private Catholic prep school. With an enrollment of around 450 students 9-12. This means just over 100 people in each class. I went to a school just a bit smaller than this and I can say that I knew almost everyone in my high school.

Point taken, but it looks like JP attended a different Catholic HS (LaSalle College HS) at least through 2013, which means he'd only have been in school with CD for two years as opposed to four.
Source--JP's old high school's newsletter (2013 issue): https://issuu.com/lschs/docs/belcroft_march_2013

It just seems unlikely to me that the two would have been any closer than mere acquaintances, given JP's status as a transfer student in a grade below CD, along with JP's academic strengths and involvement with HS athletics (lack of evidence suggests that CD wasn't a particularly noteworthy student-athlete or a scholar).

But I guess even an acquaintanceship would be enough to get you to trust a person enough to meet them somewhere if they asked.

My only question about the talk about this being connected to the Temple attack is that if they truly were the 4 witnesses to the attack then there wouldn't be speculation of how they were linked. There would be court documents and police records with their statements. The police would absolutely come forward and state that there's 4 missing witnesses to an ongoing case.

Michaela on HLN said this morning and I quote her exact words "Police say they were found buried more than 12 feet deep and covered in freshly poured concrete."

I've not seen the concrete reference anywhere else.

Admin Note:

Friendly reminder folks since many of you are new members.

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Approved SM Pages/Profiles

Individuals
Victim (missing or murdered person)
Suspect (as indicated by LE)

Links may be used to direct members to posts made by a victim or a suspect.
Copying and pasting, or taking screen caps, directly from these pages is not allowed.
Paraphrasing is okay.
Posts by friends and visitors are off limits.
Do not link to an individual’s (victim or suspect) social media page if you are not 100% certain it belongs to the correct individual.
If a social media page is set to private and you get in the back way, you may not post what you find. Private means private!

Public Pages
Mainstream Media (MSM)
Law Enforcement (LE)
Group support pages for victims, such as "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”
Legitimate non-profit organizations who provide assistance and support to victims and their families (e.g., Klass Kids, Texas Equusearch).

Links may be used to direct members to a post by the owner or an admin of an approved social media page/profile.
Posts by an owner or admin may be copied or quoted. This refers primarly to posts or tweets by MSM reporters, and announcements by law enforcement, the immediate family, or the admin of a group support page.
Paraphrasing is okay.
***NOTE: Comments and posts by readers/visitors of these pages are not allowed to be quoted, copied or referenced. Just don’t mention them.
Regarding group support pages, i.e., "Help Find..." and "Justice for...”: If at any time the WS staff determines a group support page to be inappropriate, a notice will be posted in the thread stating that the page is no longer approved.

Not Allowed

Social media pages that fall in the following categories are OFF LIMITS.

Family members of either a victim or a suspect
Friends of either a victim or a suspect
Most any other individual

Don't link to these pages, nor make reference to information you find on them.

Any exception must first be approved by an administrator. You can contact an administrator via private message, or send an email to websleuthscomments@gmail.com

EXAMPLE: If a suspect has been arrested for a crime relevant to the discussion topic, and you want to post a Facebook screencap from his/her personal page, you must first obtain approval from administration.

:bump:

The rules are in place for a reason everyone. Please take some time to read and don't find yourself on the outside looking in ignoring them.

Thank you.

<modsnip>. I don't think Dean was involved in helping and then killed in the end as well. Maybe if there was a gun to his head he was forced to partake in maybe tying someone up or something.

It still gets me how this happened though. Unless they were shot in the back, didnt know, see, or suspect what was coming, I can't imagine anyone just standing there waiting to be shot. I could easily see young, healthy men at least trying to make a run for it. And also, Dean, Mark, and Tom seemingly all met up at the same time on Friday night - Cosmo and Dean in one vehicle, Mark and Tom in another, and I guess then meeting up at the farm. So somehow the remaining 3 ( i believe highly inlikely Jimi was still alive at this point) were subdued or able to be managed somehow.

We don't know that they didn't make a run for it. You don't have to be overly accurate in aim if say, a shotgun, was used, or shot at short range. Once they announce COD on the remains, it will be easier to establish. Until then, everything is speculation anyway

Thank you @Really? I appreciate your welcome message too. I just feel like it might not be the right thing to do, implicating DF as part of the murders. Just because he was known to be "cool" with POI or BR doesn't mean that he would commit a crime like that. He is absolutely a victim at this point, by inferring his involvement we are doing him & the people mourning over him a disservice. There is zero evidence to suggest that he was involved in the crime as far as that he was a perp.

Also, not to tell anyone how to post, but we are a victim friendly forum.

Come on folks. Please read the rules. NO screenshots allowed. And Newbies, we don't "snark" here, and are very of proud of our ability to respectfully disagree. Please don't snap at each other. The mods work so hard to our threads clean. The thread will get shut down if we don't play nice.

Jimi Patrick is someone's child. He matters. They all matter. We tend to get lost in the gravel and the digging and the drugs and the violence and we forget that these are human beings, who were once little smiling boys that got first haircuts, and first days of school, and dances and first kisses. That's why we need his parents to tell us about Jimi.
Thank you. I very much agree. It's why most of us are here. Your heart breaks every day on Websleuths. I'm a mother, I won't even pretend to understand the pain.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Something else big coming up? They measured and are clearing cords and fans out of the way.

Woah, managed to miss the whole of thread 3, damned time difference!

I gather remains have been found and so far Dean has been identified and confirmed deceased. Are we assuming the other 3 are there too? And maybe more?

Who is BR and what's the connection? And Liddle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member