Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are there any photos of the crime scene before the digging began which show the concrete intact?

It was never intact, just piled over the dig site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also possible CD told someone where he buried them and that was reported to the police.

I still believe they were tipped off exactly to what and where to look.

I agree 100%. It all happened too fast for government work....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

To clarify ... his SM post said.. i'm in the firewood bizz now.. the pic i'm referring to was from a 2011 google earth shot of the farm in the location of where they are digging now.. GEEEZZZ!!

Can you post the google earth photo from 2011 or tell me how to find it? Thank you.

We are talking about a young man that has the following difficulties

he is out of shape
he has a major head injury
he has schizophrenia (could be treated and not a hindrance)

At no point has anyone stepped forward and said that this young man was intellligent. If you look at the characteristics of someone with a traumatic brain injury, they tend to be impulsive, explosive and scattered.

I do not believe in my heart of hearts that this man could have done this alone. Was this his idea? Maybe? but he got help, whether it be after the fact or it was planned before.

He would have had to container all four men (could be at different times), kill them, transfer their bodies, dig the hole, dump their bodies, fill the hole, move all the cement, hide the car (didn't do a great job of this and left one of the victims have their cell at the burial site - PING). His skills with the car (messy, messy job of being a criminal) do not allow me a lot of confidence in his ability to get this job done.

There is a lot more to this story, IMO than one boy killing 4 boys and burying them.

You are right... it defies logic.

Before his head injury, he was said to have a 158 IQ

It was never intact, just piled over the dig site.

They haven't had to move really any of the concrete slabs AFAIK.

In the pictures pre-digging it looks like there was freshly placed gravel on the area where the current hole is. Somebody posted pictures ~10 pages back.

I was surprised to read the news this morning about the deep hole and four bodies. I must admit I was wrong - NEVER would I think CD would have buried these boys on his own property! I am eating my crow sandwich as I type this.:blushing:

Call me skeptical but he went to and dropped out of Arcadia which is far from the type of school one would expect a genius to attend. It's not a crap school but it's not very notable either. Also he tried to sell the victim's car like a day after the apparent murders...

Very hard to get into. They turned my one Grandson down and our other Grandson made it but flunked out first year and ran to Ryan.He did finish there As an aside one of the local reporters was outside of Cosmo,s house yesterday right before he was arrested. He was waving out the window to all the reporters.

it's fair to say that the kid has a few loose bolts. I see no proof of him having an IQ of 158

While it's very true that Ghost has an upper echelon of extremely bright students... a lot of knuckleheads with money get accepted as well.

But I don't think money buys academic excellence....full scholarship...dean's list.

tire tracks, tractor tracks, backhoe...treads to link one of his vehicles to the crime scene

IF this is the actual crime scene, could be it's the dump site and they were killed elsewhere.

I haven't been able to read threads 1 and 2... was anything found in any cars that Cosmo had access to that would maybe allude to this being a dump site vs place of the deaths?

I was surprised to read the news this morning about the deep hole and four bodies. I must admit I was wrong - NEVER would I think CD would have buried these boys on his own property! I am eating my crow sandwich as I type this.:blushing:

To be clear, there is no confirmation that the hole contained 4 bodies, or that 4 bodies have been recovered at this time.

The search for four young men who went missing last week, igniting a massive operation that involved the FBI and U.S. Marshals, has taken a turn for the worse as investigators have found the remains of at least one of the four men.
Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub announced at a midnight news conference that investigators have found and identified the body of Dean Finocchiaro, 19, in a deep grave on Solebury Township property belonging to the parents of Cosmo Dinardo, who is currently being held on bail as a person of interest in the case. Upwards of 50 people have been searching the property since Sunday, including municipal police from five Pennsylvania townships, along with county detectives, state police and the FBI.
Weintraub declined to say how Finocchiaro might have died, but noted there was no doubt it was a homicide. He said additional human remains are in the more than 12-feet deep grave, with recovery efforts resuming this morning. Cadaver dogs led investigators to the grave site.

https://www.forensicmag.com

Well a friend of his has actually came forward and said exactly that -- or at the least that Cosmo claimed to have "an IQ of around 158".

[FONT=&amp]"A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"Later, the same friend told Heavy.com that DiNardo had an IQ of around 158. The source said, “[DiNardo] is extremely smart and deceptive and knows his way around forensic data.”"[/FONT]

https://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/

anyone can "say" whatever they want but I have found people that boast about their IQs have A. never had an IQ test and B. are probably feeling inadequate or stupid

I agree 100%. It all happened too fast for government work....

You made me laugh out loud! :laughing: A truer statement could not have been said.

CLAIMED to have an iq of 158. Anyone can claim that.

Hiding a car in a barn with a cell phone inside that can be pinged, the title and keys hanging on the wall and under papers and boxes does not tell me this is a highly intelligent man at this time.

Before his head injury, he was said to have a 158 IQ

So did Dahmer (145), shipman (140) and Bundy (123).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member