Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
With the FBI putting out a new tip line number and being so involved, I am wondering if there is way more to this story and possible mob involvement. Years ago I was called to district court in philly and it was a mob case with heavy presence of the FBI. Just makes me wonder if they have other info they have been watching. Just MOO.

They haven't had to move really any of the concrete slabs AFAIK.

In the pictures pre-digging it looks like there was freshly placed gravel on the area where the current hole is. Somebody posted pictures ~10 pages back.

You are correct. I went and found an early video and took this picture from it.
ccc6f37b7f0870b6be8e746cc3ef0690.jpg
ccc6f37b7f0870b6be8e746cc3ef0690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't seen anything that indicates LE found a cell phone inside TM's car. Did I miss something?

anyone can "say" whatever they want but I have found people that boast about their IQs have A. never had an IQ test and B. are probably feeling inadequate or stupid

Yes, I realize that. Was just pointing out that there has been somebody who has claimed that Cosmo was/is intelligent, contrary to what the person I was responding to said.

Just at face value, a 158 IQ is frankly unbelieveable in it self.

Even if true that he lured what appears to be 4 SPECIFIC men to his home via selling shoes, guns, drugs, or whatever, he almost certainly had to have a MOTIVE for wanting all four dead. There is one theory floating out there, but that is the only one I have heard to date.

Also, what would be compelling enough probable cause for a judge or magistrate to issue a warrant for the seizure of the parent's phones? Just the fact that it was their property?

I just have to say that I am so happy to have found this forum yesterday.

I was searching all over Facebook to try to read people's theories etc. and nothing compared to this!

Can you post the google earth photo from 2011 or tell me how to find it? Thank you.

http://imgur.com/a/F1Ovk

2011 might be a trailer of some sort, but seeing firewood, is a bit of a stretch for me. All I see is concrete and dirt, most of which remains unchanged in later images. All these pics show for sure is that there was dumping going on.

Yes, I realize that. Was just pointing out that there has been somebody who has claimed that Cosmo was/is intelligent, contrary to what the person I was responding to said.

158 is 18 points higher than genius classification, and 'dis boy ain't no genius.

It mensa level gifted. Would probably be on the spectrum and highly articulate.

CD shaves his widow's peak and says racial slurs on social media. I don't buy it one bit

CLAIMED to have an iq of 158. Anyone can claim that.

Hiding a car in a barn with a cell phone inside that can be pinged, the title and keys hanging on the wall and under papers and boxes does not tell me this is a highly intelligent man at this time.

I agree. I think CD just made this up. Admittedly, not all intelligent people are very smart in everyday life, but this guy seems to be bragging a lot.

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk Pro

We are talking about a young man that has the following difficulties

he is out of shape
he has a major head injury
he has schizophrenia (could be treated and not a hindrance)

At no point has anyone stepped forward and said that this young man was intellligent. If you look at the characteristics of someone with a traumatic brain injury, they tend to be impulsive, explosive and scattered.

I do not believe in my heart of hearts that this man could have done this alone. Was this his idea? Maybe? but he got help, whether it be after the fact or it was planned before.

He would have had to container all four men (could be at different times), kill them, transfer their bodies, dig the hole, dump their bodies, fill the hole, move all the cement, hide the car (didn't do a great job of this and left one of the victims have their cell at the burial site - PING). His skills with the car (messy, messy job of being a criminal) do not allow me a lot of confidence in his ability to get this job done.

There is a lot more to this story, IMO than one boy killing 4 boys and burying them.

You are right... it defies logic.

There was a post back in thread 3 I believe that had someone saying his IQ was 158. I also don't think him being out of shape or having a mental illness plays in as much as we are thinking it did re: him doing this on his own. If he killed them at the site of the disposal, he could easily have just moved their bodies into the one hole on his own. Killing someone with a gun doesn't require any fitness criteria. And, it didn't take LE long to find the bodies, on family land at that, so it wasn't really a mastermind plan.

That said, I think others at least knew what was going on and guided him on what to do or say.

Even if true that he lured what appears to be 4 SPECIFIC men to his home via selling shoes, guns, drugs, or whatever, he almost certainly had to have a MOTIVE for wanting all four dead. There is one theory floating out there, but that is the only one I have heard to date.

Also, what would be compelling enough probable cause for a judge or magistrate to issue a warrant for the seizure of the parent's phones? Just the fact that it was their property?

Can anyone confirm if any of these 4 boys had been called as a witness in an upcoming trial?

I was surprised to read the news this morning about the deep hole and four bodies. I must admit I was wrong - NEVER would I think CD would have buried these boys on his own property! I am eating my crow sandwich as I type this.:blushing:

We don't know for sure yet that CD buried them there (though everyone is thinking it seems likely). I'm sorta surprised there has not been a charge against him yet in this case other than stealing Meo's car. And the DA still says he is a POI, not a suspect. :thinking: I wonder if we will hear he has been charged with murder at the 3 PM update? :moo:

CLAIMED to have an iq of 158. Anyone can claim that.

Hiding a car in a barn with a cell phone inside that can be pinged, the title and keys hanging on the wall and under papers and boxes does not tell me this is a highly intelligent man at this time.
Might be smart and cocky....the fall of every criminal is thinking they are smarter than everybody else....as well, we don't know yet what is at the bottom of the hole. There may be more bodies that we expect and someone has gotten away with murder much longer than we know.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Point taken, but it looks like JP attended a different Catholic HS (LaSalle College HS) at least through 2013, which means he'd only have been in school with CD for two years as opposed to four.
Source--JP's old high school's newsletter (2013 issue): https://issuu.com/lschs/docs/belcroft_march_2013

It just seems unlikely to me that the two would have been any closer than mere acquaintances, given JP's status as a transfer student in a grade below CD, along with JP's academic strengths and involvement with HS athletics (lack of evidence suggests that CD wasn't a particularly noteworthy student-athlete or a scholar).

But I guess even an acquaintanceship would be enough to get you to trust a person enough to meet them somewhere if they asked.

Good catch! Noted. I was going off what his grandparents said in the bio and never thought about him not being at Ghost for all 4 years. So yes possibly acquaintanceship or maybe he sold him weed?

I have wondered the same thing. I found no public information on an ATV accident. If he were as badly injured as he supposedly was, could he have survived a day and a half alone with a brain injury and multiple broken bones? If this accident happened last November, temperatures- especially at night- would have been fairly chilly. Was no one out looking for him?

When was the initial 302 commitment? Was it before or after the ATV accident? Has anyone been able to confirm any of this?

What if it wasnt an atv accident? What if someone really didn't like this dude.
Possible his parents out of town at the time. Maybe someone beat him up.
Just a thought. Revenge is sweet.

My only question about the talk about this being connected to the Temple attack is that if they truly were the 4 witnesses to the attack then there wouldn't be speculation of how they were linked. There would be court documents and police records with their statements. The police would absolutely come forward and state that there's 4 missing witnesses to an ongoing case.

Good point there. Or maybe LE knows and is just keeping that under wraps.

In re: whether CD could have concealed the bodies himself, yes, he could have. He had the means via heavy equipment on the property, and it's reasonable to assume he knew how to at least operate said equipment given his dad's business. I don't think "fitness" matters so much if you have the heavy tools available and know how to use them.

That said, just based on the pictures from when authorities first began to excavate, whoever concealed the bodies looks to have been pretty skilled with heavy equipment. That's a lot different from just knowing how to use them. What I mean is that the grave site was neat: no random dirt piles, no torn up surfaces from bad driving, well-leveled, covered neatly with a lot of gravel. I don't doubt CD knew how to use heavy equipment based on what I stated above, but does anyone think he was skilled at using it, like someone would be if it were their full time job? That's where I start to think maybe he had some help.
Agreed!! And how neat everything looked. Just applying and spreading gravel so well takes some know how. I think he had help. Too bad for him it looked different than the rest of the gravel.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member