Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm a good bit older than these kids (39 y/o), but I've clicked on some links to their SM that have been posted here...i have no idea what they are saying...its like they speak a different language. Holy slang! I need a translator.
But all that aside, I really feel for these families. I can't imagine what they are going through. And as others have said, the DA, LE, FBI and all others involved have been doing a great job! Things are moving along so quickly in this case.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/13/us/pennsylvania-missing-men/index.html

From the article:

"Dinardo was prohibited from possessing a firearm because he had a mental illness and gas been involuntarily committed to a mental institution for inpatient care, court documents said.
A judge dismissed the charge in May, but the Bucks County district attorney's office authorized police to reinstate and refile charges last month."

Why on earth were the initial charges dismissed?? Payoff? Pure speculation. And I wonder what the outcome of his stay at the mental institution was.

It's ungodly hot and humid out today. Those poor workers. The smell must be awful.

I also want to give a shoutout to PhillyA for the very accurate description of the area and people. I live in Philly near the Bensalem border, and yeah, I don't think there's been anything this big since Eddie Polec. And that was way before SM. SM gives a whole new aspect on cases like this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;885552901921411072]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885552901921411072[/video]

3pm briefing canceled-

This question isn't helpful to anyone but me, I'm afraid-does anyone who is local know which side of Aquetong Rd this Lower State Rd property is on? I am just trying to orient myself-is it West or East of Aquetong rd?

Call me skeptical but he went to and dropped out of Arcadia which is far from the type of school one would expect a genius to attend. It's not a crap school but it's not very notable either. Also he tried to sell the victim's car like a day after the apparent murders...

I'm an AU alum, and it would take a lot to drop out of Arcadia, at least academically. It may have been for personal or financial reasons.

What's the county prison like there ? Any locals? I was just wondering what the conditions are like of CDs new home?

http://imgur.com/a/F1Ovk

2011 might be a trailer of some sort, but seeing firewood, is a bit of a stretch for me. All I see is concrete and dirt, most of which remains unchanged in later images. All these pics show for sure is that there was dumping going on.

Tree kind of popped up very quickly. Normal growth for a tree of that size/type?

Just a reminder we can post screen shots from social media/ posts from people that are not MSM or suspects/victims

What if it wasnt an atv accident? What if someone really didn't like this dude.
Possible his parents out of town at the time. Maybe someone beat him up.
Just a thought. Revenge is sweet.

Maybe-I'm kind of not buying the ATV accident, especially if, as it appears, nobody was looking for him for a day and a half

DF broke his femur and had surgery on it according to a friends old IG post, posted as a screenshot on Facebook. I am still looking for date. It would be in line with the quick identification because of titanium plate/rod/etc.

What's the county prison like there ? Any locals? I was just wondering what the conditions are like of CDs new home?

He's lucky he isn't in the old Bucks County prison...that one was built in the 1800's, and very overcrowded!

I just want to say that Matt Weintraub is a super-star and his leadership is outstanding.

He has shown great sincerity and urgency in communicating the facts of this case so we can get to the bottom of this.

I have no doubt that he will make sure that every stone is turned and nothing missed so we can get justice for these 4 boys!
I agree. Anyone else notice the resemblance to actor Brian Keith?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I wasn't clear - his cell phone pinged at the location of the farm.

I never read it was in the car - the insulin kit was in the car. Lord knows where the cell phone is but it WAS at the farm

I know how you feel - I am in late 20s and thankfully have siblings who are teens so i am fairly literate with today's slang and can understand what they are saying - or what they *arent* saying....

i cant imagine how that whole community is feeling right now, must be an intense swelling of emotions inside all of them, i feel for them all

It seems like MSM is starting to jump around the BR connection. HLN on Sirius just said "trying to find the connection" in a way that makes you think they have caught wind of the BR story but don't have enough proof. I just had a convo with a local which I can't post here, but I'll just say I think we are on the right track here, unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

or MSM is reading here :scared:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cnn.com/cnn/2017/07/13/us/pennsylvania-missing-men/index.html

From the article:

"Dinardo was prohibited from possessing a firearm because he had a mental illness and gas been involuntarily committed to a mental institution for inpatient care, court documents said.
A judge dismissed the charge in May, but the Bucks County district attorney's office authorized police to reinstate and refile charges last month."

Why on earth were the initial charges dismissed?? Payoff? Pure speculation. And I wonder what the outcome of his stay at the mental institution was.

It's ungodly hot and humid out today. Those poor workers. The smell must be awful.

I also want to give a shoutout to PhillyA for the very accurate description of the area and people. I live in Philly near the Bensalem border, and yeah, I don't think there's been anything this big since Eddie Polec. And that was way before SM. SM gives a whole new aspect on cases like this.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wonder how the author knew he has gas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members