Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to see CD's social media link and was disgusted to see a lot of hunting pics that showed gruesome images. I have never seen anyone post pics like that before. IMO, CD has a very dark side. Wish he could have been helped earlier...

I thought the other bodies would be pulled out rather quickly today. Hmmmmmm

What if he did the kills alone, but is bringing to light things that others (cough, cough) would prefer remain in the dark? Im thinking he enlisted the help of someone after the fact that was a little more knowledgeable than him and they used an area which has been used before...that's what I meant. I want to be careful in what I say so as not to attract the Mod God's.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Jmo
I don't want to think he had help.
Im thinkinghe did this all on his own.

Thanks for saying this. I feel like I say something like this in so many missing persons threads. Even other drugs don't make someone an addict. Many very intelligent, successful people use illicit drugs recreationaly. It honestly baffles me how many.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Agreed! And it seems ( to me) that it's more common when drugs are involved, it's really about the money aspect or owing of money that leads to these horrible endings.
MOO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im starting to really believe that DF was in on it with CD - and at some point, CD turned on him. It explains some missing gaps, the idea he didn't do this alone, and it also sorts of fits a few "theories" going around of why this would all happen.

i keep thinking about this one incident, it just isnt adding up for me - was TM driving his own car following him? was there foul play involved and someone else was driving TM's car following CD (I am thinking it was DF)?

Is the old one across from the movie theater/shopping center or is that the new one? I have only ever known of one.

The old one is in the center of Doylestown, sort of near the Mercer museum. If I remember correctly, it is now the Michener museum. Pretty creepy looking as a prison. The one across from the movie theater is the new one

Anyone watching a live feed right now? Link?

Ok, were the concrete slabs on top of the gravel, and moved by LE? Or, was the concrete in one piece, freshly poured over the gravel, and broken up by LE?
Thanks.

I watched them remove the gravel and then pick up and move some of the concrete slabs. It looked as though someone disturbed the dirt, put fresh gravel on top of it and then moved some of the concrete slabs onto the gravel. The 12' hole is actually where some of the slabs used to be.

I thought the very same thing. But taking into consideration the money in the family, you can purchase a fairly large tree for a whopping (by my standards) cost. The only trees I know if that grow that fast are Cypress arborvitae and Mimosa trees. That one looks like an oak or maple. They don't mature as fast.

I think LE was VERY interested in the fairly recent geographical changes of that particular location. I get the creeps when the DA referred to it as a "common grave". Could it have been used in the past? I work tonight 4 to midnight and I'm itching to call out as this case us consuming me. No housework. Just running around spraying Windex into the air and leaving take out on the counter[emoji15]

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Agreed about the speed of tree growth. And if they did purchase a tree to plant in that location....why?!!

From the article:
"In a bare-chested selfie where he is facing a mirror, DiNardo is posing with a gold-chain necklace with a cross and a tiny bulge protruding from his pants.

"Ripped up," he said in the Instagram post in October that no one commented on."

I am officially dead [emoji88] LOL Is this for real?

And... that's how David Foster became my favorite journalist.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...illed-texts-dinardo-dean-killed-20170713.html

New article on group chat w/ PoI. On day first young man disappeared, individual speaking with Philly.com "[FONT=&quot] described meeting DiNardo, who he said he has known since they were boys, in a Wawa parking lot in Bensalem to buy marijuana on the afternoon of Wednesday July 5 and seeing a passenger he didn’t know in DiNardo’s gray pickup truck. H[/FONT][FONT=&quot]e said the man looked similar to the photos he has seen of Finocchiaro in the days since his disappearance but noted that the passenger had facial hair, and Finocchiaro did not."[/FONT]

The hole could end up being much deeper still. I can't imagine he was able to do this alone.

I agree that he probably was very comfortable using those machines.
However, I do have a hard time believing that no one either noticed or questioned what he was doing, if he was using heavy machinery to dig this large hole on the family property.
Which is what makes me think someone else was involved at some point during these crimes or after.
MOO

It wasn't the family Property though. The family did not live at this residence. It's a farm that used to be leased out. For all we know, CD could have been there for days alone. His parents don't live in the house on the property.

Im starting to really believe that DF was in on it with CD - and at some point, CD turned on him. It explains some missing gaps, the idea he didn't do this alone, and it also sorts of fits a few "theories" going around of why this would all happen.

Here's the problem I have with that scenario:

IF this was done at the behest of BR, (with or without Dean as accomplice), that suggests Cosmo was scared enough of BR to kill several people rather than owe him money.

So if Dean was an accomplice, why then would Cosmo kill BR's best friend if that wasn't part of the deal? I'd think Cosmo would be in way deeper for that than owing some money.

Just got back from my meeting, I read prior to leaving that the wealth for the family is the Grandfather, the Father of Anthony, Cosmo's father. Is it possible the family itself isn't as well off as it was initially believed?
I'm going to find the article I read that stated that CD's parents have some heavy tax debt and one person said skirting bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop