Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

CD posted a video of himself shooting an assault rife, a M4 carbine, at a shooting range in September, according to a still image on his Instagram account. The screen shot was captured by a person, who wished to remain anonymous, because that individual was afraid of DiNardo last fall.

In other social posts, DiNardo seemed unstable.

In a bare-chested selfie where he is facing a mirror, DiNardo is posing with a gold-chain necklace with a cross and a tiny bulge protruding from his pants. “Ripped up,” he said in the Instagram post in October that no one commented on.

In November, DiNardo posted a picture of himself on Instagram with a head wound. “Don’t ****** with me ****** around get smoked,” DiNardo wrote, accompanied by the hashtag “gang.”

That same month, DiNardo, a 2015 Holy Ghost Prep graduate, commented on a Facebook post about the sudden death of a fellow alum. After some people expressed condolences, DiNardo wrote, “HGP (Holy Ghost Prep) turns there [sic] back on you as soon as the movie [sic] stops coming out of your bank account.” When someone else corrected him that the money came out of his parent’s bank account, DiNardo called the guy a “bum” and stated “I already made my first million,” according to the chain of comments. How DiNardo, who has lived with his wealthy parents on the 900 block of Wayland Circle in Bensalem his whole life, earned any money remains a mystery.

At a court hearing on Wednesday where bail was set at $5 million cash for DiNardo, he said, “Yes, I do” when asked by the judge if he had a job. His attorney, Michael Parlow, said his client works for DiNardo’s father “part time.” His family owns several businesses in the construction and trucking fields. But that information was disputed by the assistant District Attorney Gregg Shore, who said his father told authorities that was “not the case.”

DiNardo is also a college dropout. He was enrolled at Arcadia University in Glenside for the fall 2015 semester. “Our records indicate this was the only semester he attended the University.” In a college article, DiNardo said he would commute to school and planned to major in biology. “I’m going to go overseas, hopefully to Italy and the rest of Europe,” he is quoted saying in the article about his excitement to study abroad.

When asked at Wednesday’s hearing for a new charge of stealing one of the missing men’s vehicles, DiNardo said he went to “some college.”

Local residents claimed DiNardo dealt weed. In one Facebook post in November 2016, DiNardo wrote, “I’m in the firewood business now.” Firewood is a slang term used for marijuana. Weintraub would not confirm if DiNardo was suspected of dealing drugs.

http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...oting-assault-rifle-posting-unhinged-comments

I'm going to find the article I read that stated that CD's parents have some heavy tax debt and one person said skirting bankruptcy.

There are MSM articles out there about the tax debt. Yes they have. But they've paid them (prior years). I believe they still owe for last year but I don't think this type of thing is too uncommon for a multiple business owner. Yes, you should be paying taxes upfront quarterly to stay ahead, but sometimes your accountant may miscalculate or you have some unexpected things come up that year.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...on-bucks-farm-for-4-missing-men-20170712.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a novice at VineLink but CD's current status shows 'Out to Court.'
Does anyone know if VineLink updates are real-time or close?
Would he head to court if new charges were brought?
https://www.vinelink.com/#/search

[video=twitter;885571196020035584]https://twitter.com/erink_mccarthy/status/885571196020035584[/video]

He may be headed to the grand jury...

Thank you-I was the one who asked the question-my sister used to work for the woman who, I believe, used to own that and many other Bucks County properties. If it's the property that I'm thinking of, nobody has actually lived there in a long time; I find it fascinating that people can own these expensive properties, and they don't live there or rent them out to others except for farming.
Sorry OT, but it's actually an investment for some. They allow their land to be leased while sitting, so it will be taxed at a lower agricultural land rate and hold onto it until land prices soar and some rich developer wants to invest big money. Hope this helps.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...on-bucks-farm-for-4-missing-men-20170712.html

From the article:

"Police tips have indicated the four men knew each other. Some links connecting the men had emerged by midweek: A Bensalem friend of Meo’s, Eric Beitz, said DiNardo aggressively sought new customers for his marijuana and firearms dealings. Beitz, Meo, and Sturgis reportedly first met DiNardo when he was looking to sell marijuana. Sturgis and Meo were good friends and worked together. DiNardo and Patrick both attended Holy Ghost Preparatory School in Bensalem. DiNardo and Finocchiaro appeared to share an interest in ATVs, and were both in at least one public Facebook page for buying and selling quad bikes."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been following along best I can..what a crazy/sad case!

I just wanted to shout out to all the guests to sign in and share your thoughts (but please read WS rules first)!!! Everyone is welcome here!

I 2nd that. 924 guests wow!
(185 members and 924 guests)

In February, Finocchiaro was charged with use of drug paraphernalia from Middletown Township police. He was also charged with simple assault in December. Both of those cases were still active before his death. In March, Finocchiaro pleaded guilty to a DUI with a controlled dangerous substance out of Middletown Township. He also admitted guilt that month to separate charges of being in possession of a small amount of marijuana and drug paraphernalia in Bensalem.

Sturgis was charged with a small amount of marijuana for personal use in Bensalem in January 2013. That charge was later dismissed.

Neither Meo nor Patrick have any criminal records on file. Patrick, a beer runner at a Doylestown bar, attended Holy Ghost with DiNardo, graduating a year after him. They were also Facebook friends.

People who knew DiNardo said he wanted people to think he was a hustler and a gangster.

DiNardo, however, has no prior criminal convictions on file .

http://www.trentonian.com/general-n...oting-assault-rifle-posting-unhinged-comments

The Bensalem man whom Bucks County authorities have called “a person of interest” in the disappearance of four men sold guns and marijuana, and once bragged about having someone killed over a debt, according to a friend of one of the missing men.

Eric Beitz, 20, of Bensalem, said Wednesday that he and his friends had hung out often in recent weeks with Cosmo DiNardo, and said DiNardo came off as agreeable on the surface but routinely sold firearms, spoke about killing people, and seemed to have “ulterior motives.”

“I can tell you on multiple different occasions, on multiple different accounts, from multiple different people, including myself – Cosmo has spoken about weird things like killing people and having people killed,” Beitz said. “Everybody you talk to about this guy, you hear he’s mentally unstable.”

Pretty alarming info/claims/allegations.

http://www.philly.com/philly/news/p...o-spoke-of-having-people-killed-20170712.html

Is firewood really a slang term for marijuana? That's news to me.

Could it not also be a slang terms for firearms?

Hi guys, I'm new to Websleuths, so thanks for having me. I live not more than an hour from this area, so I am trying to keep up with the latest local news on this case. Very strange from the start. Can someone give me a summary? Did they identify anyone else's remains besides Dean Finocchiaro?
Check the first page of this thread. And no others have been identified.

News reporting here the bodies have been found 15 feet underground?

If the license plate camera is pointed on a certain direction. You could know if the were going to or from the crime scene on lower york road. The camera is in a interesting location.
https://goo.gl/maps/GtaFuyRo7Uw
The "odd" street number puts it on the south side of street road. The location is between where Sturgis car was found and the crime scene. https://goo.gl/maps/pmLmb14EFxz. If the cars was coming to or from the crime would have implications on who was driving Meo's car.

I was thinking that MS met up with TM at Peddler's Village, MS got into TM's car , and that they were also to me CD there, who had picked up DF, and then followed CD and DF to the farm. Tom and Mark being in Tom's car, Cosmo and Dean being cosmo's truck. It was arrainged that they would all meet up. According to the timeline, they all would have arrived at roughly the same time.

this is all just my own speculation.

What in the world happened between Friday night and Saturday afternoon (if the reports of the gunshots were indeed the time of the murders)??

I thought the other bodies would be pulled out rather quickly today. Hmmmmmm

I have been watching aerial view from 29 News for the last hour plus. Forgive me if posted before. The Medical Examiner showed up on site for the second time today. She is in more of a work truck and not the usual van type I have see in other cases. She and the driver unloaded an empty stretcher and plastic cover from the back an put it inside the blue enclosed tent which seems to be an on site ME cooler to preserve remains etc.. If you look closely there are two BIG vents of cool air going into not that big of a tent, plus it is sealed pretty tight.

I could kind of tell she is the ME because when she arrived as she was going into the big white tent she was flailing her arms around and directing traffic. Once inside it looked like nearly all the white suits and techs cleared out, some with face masks still on. Pretty much left her nearly alone inside.

Not long after the DA showed up just before the 3PM news conference cancellation was announced. Then 29 chopper went away and the feed stopped.

Sorry for the long post. Have been watching that and if posted before...so sorry.

It's not surprising to me that people who knew him before his alleged ATV accident are reporting remarking behavioral changes after his accident. Does anyone have any links to news reports on his accident? I would be interested to know what part of his brain it impacted.

(FYI: am neuroscientist, just in case anyone thinks I am just talking out of my rear) :)

Apologies if this has been discussed already. I am trying to catch up as fast as I can!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela