Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
July 5: Jimi Patrick, 19, of Newtown Township, is last seen.

July 7: Mark Sturgis, 22, of Pennsburg, tells his father he plans to meet later with his friend Tom Meo, 21, of Plumstead Township. Sturgis and Meo are last seen that day, as is Dean Finocchiaro, 22, of Middletown Township. About 8 p.m., a mobile license plate reader captures an image of Meo’s plate on Street Road in Solebury Township. In the same location minutes earlier, the reader captures the plate on a pickup truck driven by Cosmo DiNardo, 20, of Bensalem.

http://www.mcall.com/news/local/mc-nws-timeline-search-missing-bucks-men-20170713-story.html

bbm

Is firewood really a slang term for marijuana? That's news to me.

Could it not also be a slang terms for firearms?

I keep laughing so hard at this. Seriously, kids do NOT call weed firewood these days. They aren't even remotely secretive about it. At the very least, you'll occasionally hear someone refer to marijuana as tree or trees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello friends, had to leave for a few hours looks like a lot of info to sort through after the 3pm press conference!!! Thank you for all of your posts... I may have questions but I'll try to not ask dumb ones [emoji8]!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is firewood really a slang term for marijuana? That's news to me.

Could it not also be a slang terms for firearms?
No it just means he was selling firewood. There is large piles of firewood on the property. You guys look way too deep into these things

Here's confirmation of one body found and ID from the Guardian:

Investigators have found the body of one of four missing young men along with other human remains buried on a Pennsylvania farm, and vowed to “bring each and every one of these lost boys home to their families”.

Cadaver dogs led them to the spot on the 90-acre farm in Solebury Township where they discovered human remains inside a 12ft-deep common grave.

“I don’t understand the science behind it, but those dogs could smell these poor boys 12ft below the ground,” the Bucks County district attorney Matthew Weintraub said at a midnight news conference.

The body identified was that of 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro. Weintraub did not say how he died. The other remains have not yet been identified.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jul/13/pennsylvania-missing-men-body-found

I have been watching aerial view from 29 News for the last hour plus. Forgive me if posted before. The Medical Examiner showed up on site for the second time today. She is in more of a work truck and not the usual van type I have see in other cases. She and the driver unloaded an empty stretcher and plastic cover from the back an put it inside the blue enclosed tent which seems to be an on site ME cooler to preserve remains etc.. If you look closely there are two BIG vents of cool air going into not that big of a tent, plus it is sealed pretty tight.

I could kind of tell she is the ME because when she arrived as she was going into the big white tent she was flailing her arms around and directing traffic. Once inside it looked like nearly all the white suits and techs cleared out, some with face masks still on. Pretty much left her nearly alone inside.

Not long after the DA showed up just before the 3PM news conference cancellation was announced. Then 29 chopper went away and the feed stopped.

Sorry for the long post. Have been watching that and if posted before...so sorry.

According to what I see on FB, it was over two hours ago that it was a live feed.

No wonder I couldn't find it...I wonder why it was cancelled, anyone know?

Presser was canceled.

Thank you...are you allowed to share why (if you don't mind or point me in a direction I should try to start catching up? I'm very sorry, I don't mean to be a thorn in anyone's side.

Is it not possible that CD didn't act alone but instead used/had help from at least one of the missing men - to kill the others, dig the hole, fill the hole, etc.....maybe one helping him being one who was a closer friend to him.....and then when the murders were completed he had to then kill them too, to prevent them from talking? Maybe this is why the body of DF was the only body found that could be easily identified?...as he was the last to die? If they already had the hole dug for the bodies of the other young men, probably wouldn't take much for CD to shoot him and push him into the hole? Just speculating.

Thank you...are you allowed to share why (if you don't mind or point me in a direction I should try to start catching up? I'm very sorry, I don't mean to be a thorn in anyone's side.

No reason given. Cancelled and they aren't sure if there will be one later, or not.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch has just been issued for Bucks County until 9pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ellllop