Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not surprising to me that people who knew him before his alleged ATV accident are reporting remarking behavioral changes after his accident. Does anyone have any links to news reports on his accident? I would be interested to know what part of his brain it impacted.

(FYI: am neuroscientist, just in case anyone thinks I am just talking out of my rear) :)

Apologies if this has been discussed already. I am trying to catch up as fast as I can!

I've seen posts referring to frontal lobe injury but have no link. You may want to consider being verified. We could use your knowledge, and BTW welcome.

I have been watching aerial view from 29 News for the last hour plus. Forgive me if posted before. The Medical Examiner showed up on site for the second time today. She is in more of a work truck and not the usual van type I have see in other cases. She and the driver unloaded an empty stretcher and plastic cover from the back an put it inside the blue enclosed tent which seems to be an on site ME cooler to preserve remains etc.. If you look closely there are two BIG vents of cool air going into not that big of a tent, plus it is sealed pretty tight.

I could kind of tell she is the ME because when she arrived as she was going into the big white tent she was flailing her arms around and directing traffic. Once inside it looked like nearly all the white suits and techs cleared out, some with face masks still on. Pretty much left her nearly alone inside.

Not long after the DA showed up just before the 3PM news conference cancellation was announced. Then 29 chopper went away and the feed stopped.

Sorry for the long post. Have been watching that and if posted before...so sorry.

Where are you watching the aerial view? Can you give me a link please?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No it just means he was selling firewood. There is large piles of firewood on the property. You guys look way too deep into these things

I wanted chickens for my farm so I looked on Craigslist and found a local guy advertising chickens for sale. I called....he wasn't selling chickens...

Is it not possible that CD didn't act alone but instead used/had help from at least one of the missing men - to kill the others, dig the hole, fill the hole, etc.....maybe one helping him being one who was a closer friend to him.....and then when the murders were completed he had to then kill them too, to prevent them from talking? Maybe this is why the body of DF was the only body found that could be easily identified?...as he was the last to die? If they already had the hole dug for the bodies of the other young men, probably wouldn't take much for CD to shoot him and push him into the hole? Just speculating.

I do wonder if he had killed JTP and allowed the other 3 to see (or perhaps help him with disposing of the body) but grew paranoid that they would turn on him. This guy does not think clearly so who knows.

I do wonder if he had killed JTP and allowed the other 3 to see (or perhaps help him with disposing of the body) but grew paranoid that they would turn on him. This guy does not think clearly so who knows.

I'm wondering if he killed 3 of them before killing Dean? and, I'm wondering if he'll blame Dean for the other killings.
Since Dean was supposedly found at 12.5 feet down and others down further.

Presser at 3pm was cancelled

Thank you rpgman, you're very kind for replying...I know how frustrating ppl like me are when we jump in the middle asking for help!
I never did take my Momma out for her 75th Birthday yesterday as we were glued to this but today we waited until the extremely limited 11am PR & returned just in time for the 3pm update...I see a lot of ground has been covered n these pages & I don't know where to start!!! Ugh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You can lease 90 acres of farmland for an extraordinary amount.

If it's the property I am thinking of, the land was leased by the former owner, too, and it was unoccupied then as well, so it appears to make some economic sense, as you have have said

Thank you rpgman, you're very kind for replying...I know how frustrating ppl like me are when we jump in the middle asking for help!
I never did take my Momma out for her 75th Birthday yesterday as we were glued to this but today we waited until the extremely limited 11am PR & returned just in time for the 3pm update...I see a lot of ground has been covered n these pages & I don't know where to start!!! Ugh

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anytime...your ?'s are never frustrating...ask away anytime.

DA's Twitter says check back there for updates.

[video=twitter;885577931841556480]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/885577931841556480[/video]

There's a live feed of the scene from Fox 10 out of Alabama.
Sorry I can't post the link from my phone.

Sorry OT, but it's actually an investment for some. They allow their land to be leased while sitting, so it will be taxed at a lower agricultural land rate and hold onto it until land prices soar and some rich developer wants to invest big money. Hope this helps.

Again, if this property is the one I'm thinkng of, it may not be a property that can be sold to a developer to put a bunch of houses on (some sort of land conservation clause). In any event, since the only people who will likely be digging there are the police, it may take a while to find all of the evidence they are looking for. But I hope for the sake of these guys families, that the police find and identify everything they're looking for, quickly

If it's the property I am thinking of, the land was leased by the former owner, too, and it was unoccupied then as well, so it appears to make some economic sense, as you have have said

It could be an array of many different things. We have somewhere around 80 acres. The farmland is leased to a local farmer, some of the unoccupied acres are "leased" by the state meaning we don't touch it, and the DNR comes in and performs different tests and observations when or if they want to. We make enough from just that to pay property taxes. Land is very very valuable.

It's not surprising to me that people who knew him before his alleged ATV accident are reporting remarking behavioral changes after his accident. Does anyone have any links to news reports on his accident? I would be interested to know what part of his brain it impacted.

(FYI: am neuroscientist, just in case anyone thinks I am just talking out of my rear) :)

Apologies if this has been discussed already. I am trying to catch up as fast as I can!

I have no way to find the article now but it was reported that the ATV accident allegedly caused injury to frontal lobe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela