Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly does the DA mean by "common grave"? Were several unidentified remains found there? Maybe not even of the boys? Ugh.

Common grave because they believe that the remains found in the grave belong to multiple persons.

<modsnip>

Has anyone started poking around on the Temple assault yet? There may be some interesting nuggets in those criminal complaints that may be pertinent here

Would love to know how JTP fits into all of this and the timeline and calls and texts. Obviously the FBI and police have a timeline and have gone over every call text and ping. Read some disturbing media posts tonight from kids in the area but they might be nonsense. Remember the Jessica Chambers case ? The locals didn't even seem to connect the dots about the alleged murderer. This case is different though and it seems more about the why than the who.

So, in regards to them all knowing each other. A friend of a friend is (trying to hold onto hope) friends with JTP and says that JTP knew at least some of the other kids and had hung out with them before. I'm not sure about the extent of their friendship but they all knew each other.
JTP is a bit of a mystery for me too. He seems further removed from the group. Maybe he got spooked and is hiding out somewhere. Hold on to your hope.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Has anyone started poking around on the Temple assault yet? There may be some interesting nuggets in those criminal complaints that may be pertinent here
Check out the Buck County News Feed on FB and read the comments. That would certainly be a connection but could be nothing.

Turning in, what an eventful night.
Tomorrow's supposed to be like 100 degrees, so thoughts to LE working the scene tomorrow.

And I too have been looking at Temple.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Turning in, what an eventful night.
Tomorrow's supposed to be like 100 degrees, so thoughts to LE working the scene tomorrow.

And I too have been looking at Temple.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
100 degrees with nasty thunder storms rolling through our area. Definitely working from home !

I hope we don't have to wait til a Netflix or SVU speculation to find out the real story here.

Im heading to bed as well. Need to get some head space and think about all of this.

Can someone tell me if they showed a picture of that oil tank on any of the helicopter feeds from the news? I searched but couldn't find it.

Also my 1st post!

Seems to me the parents tried to get him committed so LE couldn't get to him when the other shoe dropped. IMO that 302 move to set the table a mental defense for whatever he has done.

JMO

Can someone tell me if they showed a picture of that oil tank on any of the helicopter feeds from the news? I searched but couldn't find it.

Also my 1st post!
Welcome!
Great first post, pgrudo01!
Questions are welcome, always![emoji576] [emoji576]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Also my 1st post!

Welcome pgrudo01!!!!!

Prayers for God's peace to comfort all who are involved in this.....

Marking my place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member