Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Had a DM / Tim Bosma vibe from the beginning.

So sorry. Deepest condolences:(

Prayers for God's peace to comfort all who are involved in this.....

Marking my place.....

Thank you for your post. I got way behind still have last entire thread to read but when I read Dean had been identified I skipped to this thread to at least be able to say I am so very sad and depressed. I had been praying for a positive outcome...and now my prayers are for the loved ones...my heart is just so heavy. These young men just seemed so dear and vital...I felt as if I knew them from reading about them. Please everyone take care and comfort. I am thankful we have each other .......many hugs I send out.

Odd tweet from DF in relation to all of this.. maybe some foreshadowing on his part?

[video=twitter;859061618658947072]https://twitter.com/DEANFIN0/status/859061618658947072[/video]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am heart sick over this. I was a participant on this tread but feel terribly guilty now.

JTP seems out of place IMO. Same for TM - at least looking at their social media. Both DF and TS posted about/eluded to drug use and 'getting money'. Perhaps it was because the others had more privacy on their pages.

Oh gosh, this is awful. Just saw news of a body found. Why? So so so sad and truly senseless.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

JTP seems out of place IMO. Same for TM - at least looking at their social media. Both DF and TS posted about/eluded to drug use and 'getting money'. Perhaps it was because the others had more privacy on their pages.

I just pressed on the tweet in her post and it took me directly to it. He tweeted that in May. Maybe he was threatened by a friend? Could it be the friend that has been mentioned here a few times?

This was in response to your other post. Don't know how it ended up here.

I wonder if the oil tank was damaged when someone dug up that area to create the grave. It could then have been placed back in over top of the grave in an attempt to obscure it. That would explain why it was so banged up and also why it was excavated first.

I just pressed on the tweet in her post and it took me directly to it. He tweeted that in May. Maybe he was threatened by a friend? Could it be the friend that has been mentioned here a few times?

This was in response to your other post. Don't know how it ended up here.

I was having trouble viewing it - it didn't show up on my phone. I was able to locate it though. Definitely interesting. Definitely a possibility. It's not difficult to believe someone who has a violent nature would sell out their "best friend"

I saw a few people mentioned the bodies were burned? Where was the source for this?

New to the forum by the way! Love what you all are doing. Originally from Bucks, sandwiched between the two Dinardo properties. Have never heard of anything like this.

I was having trouble viewing it - it didn't show up on my phone. I was able to locate it though. Definitely interesting. Definitely a possibility. It's not difficult to believe someone who has a violent nature would sell out their "best friend"

I saw a few people mentioned the bodies were burned? Where was the source for this?

New to the forum by the way! Love what you all are doing. Originally from Bucks, sandwiched between the two Dinardo properties. Have never heard of anything like this.

Welcome to Websleuths! Some of us have speculated the possibility of the bodies being burned, due to them only being able to identify one body so far. I remember reading earlier in the thread about CD's neighbors claiming he had a bonfire during the time the boys were missing. Not sure if a link was provided for that. It may have also been speculation. So far LE hasn't released the condition of the bodies so right now it's just theories.

https://www.vinelink.com/ is a site to see if a certain perople are still in custody looked up to see if a certain person for assualt by Temple was out during all of this tragic event and he was also check out the App PAeDocket it's great place to see court papers of this case

To kill four young men and dig a 12 foot deep grave there had to have been more than one person involved in their murders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.vinelink.com/ is a site to see if a certain perople are still in custody looked up to see if a certain person for assualt by Temple was out during all of this tragic event and he was also check out the App PAeDocket it's great place to see court papers of this case

Does it say when he got out?

Welcome to Websleuths! Some of us have speculated the possibility of the bodies being burned, due to them only being able to identify one body so far. I remember reading earlier in the thread about CD's neighbors claiming he had a bonfire during the time the boys were missing. Not sure if a link was provided for that. It may have also been speculation. So far LE hasn't released the condition of the bodies so right now it's just theories.

If the bonfire rumor turns out to be true then it's extremely likely that it wasn't actually a bonfire. Bonfires are indeed popular in this area, but absolutely no one has a bonfire on a hot and humid July evening.

If the bonfire rumor turns out to be true then it's extremely likely that it wasn't actually a bonfire. Bonfires are indeed popular in this area, but absolutely no one has a bonfire on a hot and humid July evening.

Exactly.

July 6th hotboyzbilly posted bail according to court documents on PAeDocket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members