Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BR's IG page is private but he says RIP to 6 or so people in his bio. kind of off to me.

Just speculating. The date BR was released from jail, and the post that DF made on twitter about needing God to protect him from his friends. We are allowed to sleuth him now and this is all news to me. I'm sure we'll find out very soon if he is at all involved.

I interpreted the "God protect me" tweet a little less literally. Seems like it could really mean anything. Also, that tweet was on May 1. The temple assault occurred May 20. However, the only thing to me that seems sort of suspicious are the comments CD's cached Instagram photos on the picture of CD with cuts on his face. That along with the reports of CD "constantly selling guns" makes me think that while BR might not be directly involved in the Bucks4 case, he is at least very significant in the connection between DF and CD, and possibly the others as well. IMO.

Did I miss something? Because I thought we weren't allowed to talk about the current "friend" that is being discussed right now. I don't believe the rumors anyway since this friend's sister seems to have been very close with DF.

Okay, I think now is time to ground the helicopters. I'm not sure what they are hoping to capture. We already know they are recovering remains under those tents.
I 2nd that. The families have waited long enough and this is just an invasion of their grief. It's already bad enough, the questions, without the actual bodies being broadcast live.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Did I miss something? Because I thought we weren't allowed to talk about the current "friend" that is being discussed right now. I don't believe the rumors anyway since this friend's sister seems to have been very close with DF.
A mod posted few pages into this thread with rules on how we can discuss BR.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Up until now, we have been removing posts that have beentrying to indicate or establish a connection between the 4 young men who aremissing/deceased victims and a previous assault for which William Riddle hasbeen charged.

I’ve spoken with Tricia and it has been decided to allowdiscussion of a possible connection between the two cases IF someone canestablish AND provide links to substantiate, that William Riddle or his allegedvictim Dan Lynch are in fact friends on a public social media page of any ofthe 4 young men. Please note the word “public”. In other words, if the socialmedia connection is not public because the account is set to Private, then youmay NOT use that to substantiate a connection, and discussion about a possible connectionwill not be allowed.

Hopefully the above is clear, but if not, please contact aMod, Admin, or Tricia for clarification.

:tyou:

For those just joining this morning.

The interesting thing is that Riddle was friends with both Cosmo and Dean as far as I know.
On Cosmo's instagram post that shows his face all scratched up, Riddle's sister commented and Cosmo replied that "her brother got *advertiser censored**** up too." Seems like it wasn't uncommon for Riddle and Cosmo to get involved in a fight together. On top of that, Riddle has been posting RIP Dean and there are old photos of Riddle and Dean together on FaceBook and Instagram.
I hope this comment is allowed as I am not speculating about family members or perpetuating rumors; just giving information that is easily found through SM.

The interesting thing is that Riddle was friends with both Cosmo and Dean as far as I know.
On Cosmo's instagram post that shows his face all scratched up, Riddle's sister commented and Cosmo replied that "her brother got *advertiser censored**** up too." Seems like it wasn't uncommon for Riddle and Cosmo to get involved in a fight together. On top of that, Riddle has been posting RIP Dean and there are old photos of Riddle and Dean together on FaceBook and Instagram.
I hope this comment is allowed as I am not speculating about family members or perpetuating rumors; just giving information that is easily found through SM.

Got links to BR's social media?

Posted in earlier thread:
CD and JP- They have 37 mutual friends in common and have been friends since November 2013.

CD and MS- They have 14 friends in common

CD and TM- They have 105 friends in common

CD and DF- Have 55 friends in common
__________________________________________________ ______________

DF and TM- have 16 friends in common

DF and MS- have 1 Mutual Friend

DF and JP- have 5 mutual friends

__________________________________________________ ____________

MS and TM- Have been friends since October 2011 and have 60 mutual friends.

MS and JP- Nothing
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

JP- TM - have 2 mutual friends

My question about this Temple Assault connection: Is there any link that would put TM/DF/JTP at Temple together for any reason? How many Friends do more than two have in common? Any SM events on May 19th that would put them at the temple scene?

My .02 is the Riddle theory is bogus. All anyone has gathered so far is BR and DF were close friends. Noone can place any of these boys at Temple U on May 20th. The main witness to the TU assault, the victims cousin, isn't involved in this case. We know the cousin was a TU student, which none of these boys are. Has anyone got anything to substantiate that BR is a big time drug dealer? One big enough that he could give CD a large enough line of credit that CD would rather commit a quadruple homicide than pay back? It's hard enough finding a solid connection as to why these boys found themselves dead on CD's property as it is, but now we want to additionally say they were all on the corner of 16th and Oxford in N.Philly at 3:30 AM on May 20th. Seems really, really far-fetched from where I'm sitting. I'd like to thank everyone who's been posting here as this has been an incredible 24 hours. Glad I found this place.

I have a hard time imagining they haven't identified the burned body OR at least been able to determine if it was/ was not one of these men.
They may well have identified the body informally. At the same time, formal, legally binding identification of a burned body is probably a very long process.

:rose: RIP Dean :rose:

Officials were able to identify one of the victims as 19-year-old Dean Finocchiaro

1499921312714.jpg

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/1...farm-in-search-for-missing-men-1-man-idd.html

My .02 is the Riddle theory is bogus. All anyone has gathered so far is BR and DF were close friends. Noone can place any of these boys at Temple U on May 20th. The main witness to the TU assault, the victims cousin, isn't involved in this case. We know the cousin was a TU student, which none of these boys are. Has anyone got anything to substantiate that BR is a big time drug dealer? One big enough that he could give CD a large enough line of credit that CD would rather commit a quadruple homicide than pay back? It's hard enough finding a solid connection as to why these boys found themselves dead on CD's property as it is, but now we want to additionally say they were all on the corner of 16th and Oxford in N.Philly at 3:30 AM on May 20th. Seems really, really far-fetched from where I'm sitting. I'd like to thank everyone who's been posting here as this has been an incredible 24 hours. Glad I found this place.

I tend to lean this way. I'm also not sure I buy that Cosmo was in deep debt to Billy.

I'm hoping in the coming days there's some info on cell phone usage of all 4 men and CD. Teens txt, fb message etc. There has to be some communication between all 4 to CD at least. Or at least 3. Perhaps Meos or Sturgis both didn't know CD but one did and the other was just going for a ride?

We just have to be patient. Answers will come out.

I tried to stay up for the presser last night but didn't make it. Woke up to the sad news. I cannot begin to understand why. RIP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
podreal