Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, %#$€!©&#.

I was really holding out for the possibility that they were locked up somewhere, still alive.

Thoughts to the families.

I'm thinking that RIP Dean post on BR's Instagram might actually be a slap in the face.

Edited to say I could be totally wrong though. Maybe all these connections are just a coincidence.

I didn't know that the US Marshals got involved unless they were tracking a fugitive or wanted person. That leads me to blv there's somebody to track. If 4 MP are in tht 12ft hole, their trails ended last week. This report is jul12. So maybe he did have an accomplice in his crimes. Report abt the Marshals:
[video=cnn;us/2017/07/11/four-pennsylvania-men-missing-orig-trnd-lab.cnn]http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/11/us/four-missing-men-pennsylvania/index.html[/video]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

BR had bail set and posted on the same day July 6th so I assume he was free prior to that day and released sometime during the day of July 6th

Who are the new ppl being discussed? Are they connected? Arrested? I haven't had time to read bk. Is this speculation? When answering my question please don't post names if they aren't allowed.

And for what it's worth a friend said after the accident he started using K2 heavily. The same drug that Aaron Hernandez allegedly was using when he killed himself in prison. :

A friend of DiNardo’s told Heavy.com that “six or seven months” before his arrest, though another source said the injury occurred closer to November 2016, DiNardo suffered a head injury following a quad biking accident. The friend said that DiNardo was stranded in the woods alone for around a day and a half with injuries, including broken bones and bleeding on his brain. As a result of the accident DiNardo had frontal lobe damage. The friend said that sometime after the accident, DiNardo began using K2, a synthetic marijuana drug.

Later, the same friend told Heavy.com that DiNardo had an IQ of around 158. The source said, “[DiNardo] is extremely smart and deceptive and knows his way around forensic data.”

http://heavy.com/news/2017/07/cosmo-dinardo-bensalem-bucks-county-missing/
Head injuries don't cause schizophrenia, chemical imbalances do. Right?

I'm thinking that RIP Dean post on BR's Instagram might actually be a slap in the face.

I... really don't, honestly. Not sure how you could fly to that conclusion at this point. I really think these guys were definitely buddies at some point. So far, I'm not buying the connection that BR would have four guys killed so they won't testify against him in an aggravated assault case. IMO, looking at their SM, DF and BR didn't make fantastic choices (drug references, standing on the backseat of motorcycles/atvs while doing wheelies down the middle of the road, *advertiser censored** the police references) and I'm not surprised that BR has his own set of criminal charges. So far, IMO, it's not fair to condemn someone who might just be a friend of one of the victims.

Who are the new ppl being discussed? Are they connected? Arrested? I haven't had time to read bk. Is this speculation? When answering my question please don't post names if they aren't allowed.

Yes, it is speculation.

Just stumbled upon this ! Very interesting (Referring to the Temple Assault)

I... really don't, honestly. Not sure how you could fly to that conclusion at this point. I really think these guys were definitely buddies at some point. So far, I'm not buying the connection that BR would have four guys killed so they won't testify against him in an aggravated assault case. IMO, looking at their SM, DF and BR didn't make fantastic choices (drug references, standing on the backseat of motorcycles/atvs while doing wheelies down the middle of the road, *advertiser censored** the police references) and I'm not surprised that BR has his own set of criminal charges. So far, IMO, it's not fair to condemn someone who might just be a friend of one of the victims.

Just speculating. The date BR was released from jail, and the post that DF made on twitter about needing God to protect him from his friends. We are allowed to sleuth him now and this is all news to me. I'm sure we'll find out very soon if he is at all involved.

Can anyone confirm whether Jimi knew the other three victims? I know he went missing before them. I can't believe I'm still awake.

I have a hard time imagining they haven't identified the burned body OR at least been able to determine if it was/ was not one of these men.

Up until now, we have been removing posts that have beentrying to indicate or establish a connection between the 4 young men who aremissing/deceased victims and a previous assault for which William Riddle hasbeen charged.

I’ve spoken with Tricia and it has been decided to allowdiscussion of a possible connection between the two cases IF someone canestablish AND provide links to substantiate, that William Riddle or his allegedvictim Dan Lynch are in fact friends on a public social media page of any ofthe 4 young men. Please note the word “public”. In other words, if the socialmedia connection is not public because the account is set to Private, then youmay NOT use that to substantiate a connection, and discussion about a possible connectionwill not be allowed.

Hopefully the above is clear, but if not, please contact aMod, Admin, or Tricia for clarification.

:tyou:

Not sure if this was posted. On a image on DF's fb back in 2014 (image is public) there are comments to BR from DF. BR is tagged but the tag has beem removed because he doesn't have FB (at least under his old profile).

Having trouble linking to exact image. Go to DF fb and click on this image https://www.facebook.com/dean.finocchiaro
f2d6cec50d71c63634d553d2fa04e127.jpg

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

JTP seems out of place IMO. Same for TM - at least looking at their social media. Both DF and TS posted about/eluded to drug use and 'getting money'. Perhaps it was because the others had more privacy on their pages.
I have a son tht has a few wild friends. He is in college, dean's list etc lots of major proud mama moments for me. Anyway, He still talks to those guys tht still do fun, wild stuff and OCCASIONALLY they come to our state to visit him overnight. I worry when they do visit. Most are all doing great, they're productive adult but kids can get caught up.. so easily and so by accident. Trying to be accepting, nice ppl, gets them hurt. JP doesn't fit with them but he's a nice guy...tht may be all it took. And it seems like they were mostly all good kids. I'm from a small town and everybody goes to jail once. You don't blend in like big cities, with larger quantities of crime. Officers want to arrest somebody. They don't want to talk they say thts for a judge to decide It's so bad tht they'll offer to drop your charges if you'll pay court costs when you go for court. Just sayin' they weren't given a chance to become full productive members of society I hate to base opinions on 1 bad day of their life, for those with charges.

Really sad news to wake up to this morning although I'm thankful they found the bodies so quickly for evidence, and especially for the families' sake. I wonder why the DiNardo parents are going before the GJ. I hope it is just about what their son did and that they weren't involved or aware of any of this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DSMEITH1