Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
158 is 18 points higher than genius classification, and 'dis boy ain't no genius.

I believe there are a number of different tests used with different numerical boundaries. The genius threshholds I've seen reported are 140, 160 and 180 so it rather does depend on which test one does.

For all we know, this is the family dumping place for all sorts of crimes that may have possibly been going on a long long time. We'll see.
My cousins had a place in upstate New York when I was little. My uncle used to joke whenever we walked down the gravel road to walk "softly" because the mob had buried alot of people there back in "the day". I grew up to find he wasn't kidding. Not by a long shot. Turns out alot of wise guys had "summer compounds" in the Catskills. They made nefarious use of the land. My great uncle included. Shudder.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Also possible CD told someone where he buried them and that was reported to the police.

I still believe they were tipped off exactly to what and where to look.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If I was LE and I was searching his property, a pile of cement slabs with a fresh gravel drive up would absolutely pique my interest.

I noticed that too, but it *is* almost 5 years between images. I'm not sure what kind of tree, but I've seen some young trees get pretty large in that timeframe.

Edit: Especially possible I guess if that field is being fertilized.

I'm not even 1% knowledgeable on anything tree related, so it may be normal for that type of tree. That's why I was asking, though. Maybe I can increase my arboriculture level.

I know I'm a good bit older than these kids (39 y/o), but I've clicked on some links to their SM that have been posted here...i have no idea what they are saying...its like they speak a different language. Holy slang! I need a translator.
But all that aside, I really feel for these families. I can't imagine what they are going through. And as others have said, the DA, LE, FBI and all others involved have been doing a great job! Things are moving along so quickly in this case.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

hah omg thanks for the laugh, Im 51 so I am so far out of it, they were still staying far out, nifty and cool beans when I was in my 20's lmao :loveyou:

If the concrete theory is true and the remaining bodies are embedded in the concrete they would need to remove that in one piece as to not disturb evidence. I believe DF may have been the last to be put in the hole. This could be one of the reasons it's taking so long to remove or ID the remaining boys.

With the FBI putting out a new tip line number and being so involved, I am wondering if there is way more to this story and possible mob involvement. Years ago I was called to district court in philly and it was a mob case with heavy presence of the FBI. Just makes me wonder if they have other info they have been watching. Just MOO.
If it is mob related, Cosmos life may now be in danger as well, not that I care..

Someone asked earlier about which side of the road the Aquetong property is and I can't find the comment anymore but I don't think anyone answered.

To answer your question, so Aquetong essentially runs NW to SE. The property is located on the western side of the road.

For all we know, this is the family dumping place for all sorts of crimes that may have possibly been going on a long long time. We'll see.

That's my fear, too Gigtu! :scared:

Wonder what's up?

I still feel like they found something big and that's why the helicopters pulled out. During Channel 6's last live feed there guys measuring from the hole into the driveway. Then towards the end of the video they started moving the fans & cords out of the way. Just before the helicopter left the scene one of the loaders they used to pull out the tank yesterday was coming into the area.

https://www.facebook.com/6abcActionNews/videos/10154866351701378/

That's interesting. Wonder if they are going to excavate another spot? Measuring it off from the original spot seems almost like they have some sort of idea exactly where or found evidence in the original spot that pointed them that way.

You are correct. I went and found an early video and took this picture from it.
ccc6f37b7f0870b6be8e746cc3ef0690.jpg
ccc6f37b7f0870b6be8e746cc3ef0690.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OMG, looking at it. How obvious. The newer gravel is so much lighter. He was really, really dumb. Maybe didn't count on getting caught that fast. Maybe didn't finish camoflaging the area.

If it is mob related, Cosmos life may now be in danger as well, not that I care..

this seems too novice to be mob related, honestly

I'm not even 1% knowledgeable on anything tree related, so it may be normal for that type of tree. That's why I was asking, though. Maybe I can increase my arboriculture level.

Yeah, I don't really know either, I think it definitely depends on the type of tree.

That's interesting. Wonder if they are going to excavate another spot? Measuring it off from the original spot seems almost like they have some sort of idea exactly where or found evidence in the original spot that pointed them that way.

It also could be that they need something more substantial to remove a large object. Boom reach vs weight

I'm from the area this is all happening, and I will say it's not uncommon for people in their age bracket to be connected even if they don't appear to have similar interests. Working in the food service industry, transfering schools, playing local sports, working in construction, drugs, meeting friends of local cousins or friends of friends, etc. - all ways that local kids connect. With social media (especially Snapchat), it is so easy to meet someone one time, then start conversing with them online and establish more of a connection.

Just an idea that I don't think has been mentioned yet...T.M. & M.S. worked construction. Maybe C.D. brought them into this whole thing knowing that and knowing that he would need help? Maybe when they found out what he was up to they found themselves in a situation they couldn't get out of.

Tree kind of popped up very quickly. Normal growth for a tree of that size/type?
I thought the very same thing. But taking into consideration the money in the family, you can purchase a fairly large tree for a whopping (by my standards) cost. The only trees I know if that grow that fast are Cypress arborvitae and Mimosa trees. That one looks like an oak or maple. They don't mature as fast.

I think LE was VERY interested in the fairly recent geographical changes of that particular location. I get the creeps when the DA referred to it as a "common grave". Could it have been used in the past? I work tonight 4 to midnight and I'm itching to call out as this case us consuming me. No housework. Just running around spraying Windex into the air and leaving take out on the counter[emoji15]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member