Found Deceased PA - Four young men, 18-22, missing, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DF broke his femur and had surgery on it according to a friends old IG post, posted as a screenshot on Facebook. I am still looking for date. It would be in line with the quick identification because of titanium plate/rod/etc.

Did DF have braces?

Maybe-I'm kind of not buying the ATV accident, especially if, as it appears, nobody was looking for him for a day and a half
Yup. I agree.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I find it a tad disturbing that all the kids in these circles are constantly doing gang signs with their hands in their photos

Welcome to suburbia 2017. Actually, I remember back in the '90s some kids at my High School doing the same things...and then heading to work the farm after school.

When a DA pursues charges ASAP that gives a defense attorney room to argue that the cops and prosecution went after one lead/person before all relevant evidence was considered and that the investigation was more or less tainted by confirmation bias. (It's not usually a great argument but far from rare). It's not all that unusual for them to slow roll murder charges particularly when this guy's already jailed for the theft charge.

IMO, typically referred to as a "rush to judgment."

Welcome to suburbia 2017. Actually, I remember back in the '90s some kids at my High School doing the same things...and then heading to work the farm after school.

Yeah I live in the area, I remember it being kinda funny back in the day. But it seems to have taken a nefarious turn.

IMHO, CD is a senseless wannabe gangster - typical of some of our American youth and definitely typical of SE PA ( Bensalem, Trevose to name a few) suburbs that sit just outside Philadelphia. However, CD clearly has some serious screws loose.

I think there is a lot more to this than these poor boys...

I live in Doylestown and drove out by the farm earlier today and sort of just drove around the country roads surrounding the family's farm. Never seen anything like it - cops and agents everywhere. So sad.

BTW, my first post. This story led me to the site.

As for CD being charged or even the title of what to call him is not necessary since he is sitting in Jail and they have time to gather more evidence to charge him if that's the case.

yes concrete slabs have been stacked in that spot at least since 2011. (google earth)

Ok, were the concrete slabs on top of the gravel, and moved by LE? Or, was the concrete in one piece, freshly poured over the gravel, and broken up by LE?
Thanks.

ADMIN NOTE

Websleuths is a fact-based forum. Speculation is fine as long as it is based on known facts. If you state something as fact, you must provide a link to an approved source (LE, MSM) to back it up. If you can't link it, you can't post it.

Comments and posts made by the general public on social media are considered rumor and are off limits. Websleuths does not permit discussion of rumors or gossip. This includes local chatter.

The POI's friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

The missing persons' friends and family are OFF LIMITS to sleuthing.

This includes screen shots.

Posting with a disregard for the The Rules may result in a loss of posting privileges.

If you have any questions, please PM a moderator directly.

Thank you.

NO MORE WARNINGS

From the article:

"In a bare-chested selfie where he is facing a mirror, DiNardo is posing with a gold-chain necklace with a cross and a tiny bulge protruding from his pants."

For those not from around here, Trenton is a weird place.

I LOLED at that dig, "and no one commented"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member