GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
And he said he was 15 at the time of the crime. In 2014, he was 17, so there is that. The only time CD tells the truth is when there is something in it for him. So, chances are, he is lying about this event in its entirety or in part. Maybe he was 17, but lied. Who knows?

I am just glad he went to dental school and Italy and all over Europe and made his safari before he got locked up. Know what I mean?

Well he "did" on Plenty of Fish, I'm trying to find his profile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

We will never know anything about his mental illness unless it goes to trial and his juvenile records will not be made public.

The backhoe may have been just for that property.

They are cousins. Likely hung out a lot.

Yes, GPS will tell his every move.
Can GPS be available after the fact? I always thought you had to be watching it real time.

Keep in mind peeps that this is all speculation. Try to keep cool heads as the truth unfolds. Human nature is to try to connect the dots. I am just as mentally willing to think this way but remember Philly had at least a death a day about that time. (I have to look for the Philadelphia magazine article so give me a chance) But there was a slew of those mob flashes at that time and gang related homocides so speculation can not be a good thing. This is a separate issue and should be respected and treated as such. If it comes out in the trial than that's wonderful but let's keep the forum factual for now and not try to spin off. I already went a little mad about it but now am focused on looking at who they retain, and when these boys will br brought to trial for what they are already under arrest for. Not what they "might have done." IMHO

found a related article
http://www.phillymag.com/articles/white-philly/

Could possibly have been him... did you look at Google Maps? Very close to the DiNardo farm. (MOO)

First post here, you guys are all awesome!

Just up the street, wonder if they have any of the bullets that were fired. Wonder if Dinardo's own a big SUV.

Just up the street, wonder if they have any of the bullets that were fired. Wonder if Dinardo's own a big SUV.
Ballistics would have a hit if it matched another crime and the same weapon was used.
I'm waiting...
MOO

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Anyone have any ideas about why SK was shot multiple times in Philly recently ?

Sound like it could have been an attempted hit or drug deal gone bad.

I don't know what type of phone he has but I know on the iPhone it stores places you visit, as long as you went there more than once. I find most people don't know that. Not sure if Android has anything like it.

http://www.businessinsider.com/iphone-frequent-locations-2014-4

So GPS data must be somewhere. IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, Android has Google location that tracks you IF it is enabled.

I do know that, but I thought SK did not admit to killing anyone. Guess he is being charged as an accomplice?

Here's the link to the complaint http://dig.abclocal.go.com/wpvi/Bruce/pdf/kratz_documents.pdf

While he and CD have differing stories of who shot DF, I think the fact SK was complicit and helped with most of, if not all of the acts related to those 3 it is why he is also being charged with homicide. I don't know law specifics, but I think that's why.

possibly. but maybe because they were done in the city to ppl he didn't really know. and this time it was on his own property. LE didn't have him on their radar until he tries to sell TM's car.

I thought they were on his tail anyway?

First time poster, long (LONG) time reader.

As has been alluded to in previous posts, what do we really know about the purported diagnosis of schizophrenia and the ATV "head injury". Are these facts or are they statements that have been made to mitigate CD's responsibility/reputation. A few thoughts:

1. Was he diagnosed by a psychiatrist who saw him several times, or was this a one-shot deal diagnosis during the psych hold? I have a family member with mental illness and she received multiple different diagnoses, depending on who she saw, and when she saw them.
Additionally, I am a medical professional, albeit in a different specialty. Of course, one cannot diagnose without directly evaluating the patient, however his reported behaviors and actions appear consistent with antisocial personality disorder (colloquially known as psychopath/sociopath). That being said, there is some evidence that APD is more prevalent among schizophrenics than in the gen pop. Does he have both? One and not the other? Was there a misdiagnosis? If he was psychotic, this could have been due to other diagnoses as well (for example, bipolar disorder). I am not buying the schizophrenic diagnosis until it is more clearly confirmed.

2. Mental illness is highly stigmatized and CD is all about machismo. Perhaps his family used the ATV head injury story to explain his bizarre behavior to the outside world. Perhaps this cover story was preferable to admitting to others that he had mental illness? Again, I want this head injury story to be verified.

3. Change in appearance/weight gain... I am highly suspicious that this might coincide with the initiation of psychiatric medication(s), in particular, anti-psychotics.

So, we may have a man who is schizophrenic with traumatic brain injury. Or maybe not. An interesting point of debate is - if we find these statements to be untrue, does it change your view on this case or on his culpability?

CD's publicized behaviors don't strike me as schizophrenic in nature. Rather, he seems psychopathic (to use an outdated term). But of course, I will eat my words if evidence comes out to the contrary.

I do know that, but I thought SK did not admit to killing anyone. Guess he is being charged as an accomplice?

As conspirators in the crime, they can both be charged for each other's acts.

However I'm not sure how much I believe that he just stood there while that happened and waited while CD went to go pick up TM and MS. Seems more like he was trying to cover for himself.

However I'm not sure how much I believe that he just stood there while that happened and waited while CD went to go pick up TM and MS. Seems more like he was trying to cover for himself.

IDK....petty thievery is one thing, murder is another. He has a record, his cousin for all purposes does not. He is a black sheep in the family, his cousin is money. Maybe he just said "oh ****", what have I just got myself into? Maybe he isn't the brightest, but maybe he is waiting there trying to figure a way out of this, never expecting the carnage to continue.

It sounds kind of odd that SK patiently waited beside a dead body while CD drove off alone to go get TM and MS.

How would he know if CD would even come back ?....and there he'd be alone with a dead body.

Can GPS be available after the fact? I always thought you had to be watching it real time.

Yes I have the Samsung 8 and it is recorded on there Plus when I go back through my phone I can go back and track my mileage by going back through my gps

It sounds kind of odd that SK patiently waited beside a dead body while CD drove off alone to go get TM and MS.

How would he know if CD would even come back ?....and there he'd be alone with a dead body.
Shivers!
That does raise red flags IMO!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member