GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.pennlive.com/news/2017/07/man_charged_with_killing_4_in.html

Was it mentioned elsewhere that CD specified that it was a man and a woman in the other homicides? Article said he did not know their names. I wonder if this was another serial/spree thing or if they were committed at the same time. Obviously, it may be false, but worth taking a look into-especially using the time frame of when he was 15.

Why do people feel that CD was still his parents responsibility at 20 yrs. of age? They weren't responsible for him at all as an adult. He had the right to do exactly as he wanted and bears total responsibility for his actions. And if he does in fact have serious mental illness his parents can advise him, and try and help him, but they can't force him to do anything.
If i try and tell my 23 yr. old what to do he reminds me he is an adult now and will make his own decisions and rightly so.

He is the killer here! Absolutely! He deserves every second he serves! 100%!

However, he is mentally ill and lived with his parents. I firmly believe they bare some *moral* responsibility for having allowed unrestricted access for a schizophrenic son to their firearms.

Why do people feel that CD was still his parents responsibility at 20 yrs. of age? They weren't responsible for him at all as an adult. He had the right to do exactly as he wanted and bears total responsibility for his actions. And if he does in fact have serious mental illness his parents can advise him, and try and help him, but they can't force him to do anything.
If i try and tell my 23 yr. old what to do he reminds me he is an adult now and will make his own decisions and rightly so.

My ex-husband, whom I adore, is 50 and the full responsibility of his parents. He is severely mentally ill, and his condition has proven to be medication resistant. Mind you, he is not a violent man AT ALL, but he can be incredibly challenging because yes, he is an adult. So I agree that the parents cannot force CD to do anything; but I disagree in that he can very well be the full responsibility of his folks.

However, he is mentally ill and lived with his parents. I firmly believe they bare some *moral* responsibility for having allowed unrestricted access for a schizophrenic son to their firearms.

I agree with this. When you care for a mentally ill person, you must be hiper-responsible. It is a terrible burden, and source of constant angst for caregivers; but it is nonetheless a responsibility.

Deleted-answered the wrong post

People think the parents are responsible because he shot 4 people with his mother's gun, which she allowed him to have access to, as a mentally ill person who lived in their house. And they already knew he had an affinity for guns that he shouldn't have had (the previous arrest). There is a reason why mentally ill people aren't allowed to have firearms, and yet nobody in that house told him "no, you cannot keep that here in our house". They also allowed him full and unfettered access to a remote property alone, whenever he wanted it. Shouldn't they have learned their lesson when he was alone there with an ATV? They can probably be held civilly liable in court for not locking up their guns when they knew he liked using them, but wasn't allowed to, and I hope they are.

Agreed, I just posted an article that suggests this.

I'm catching up after taking a break...I scrolled and haven't see no where anyone has mentioned that CD has apparently confessed to killing two others in the last five years. Not surprised, but wondering who it was. If it is true, that blows a mental illness defense out the door.
http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2017/07/17/cosmo-dinardo-other-murders/

edited by me....can't type on this tiny phone!
The discussion has been ongoing in reference to his claim of killing 2 others when he was 15 in Philadelphia.

He told detectives he didn't know their names so this makes me lean towards a random hit. FWIW there are 150 unsolved homicides in 2012 in Philadelphia. Some being gun murders.
http://6abc.com/archive/9012903/

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Well, what is his excuse? He went from stealing a leaf blower and tools to mass murder. Was it his cousin's influence or vice-versa?

Neither have an excuse. Do you believe it takes two to tango or that they need excuses for what they have done? I certainly do not. But I think it would be bizarre not to mention the fact that one of them lived under his parents roof, was in mental health lockdown, parents owned weapons which he was open about not being "allowed" legal access to, yet his parents didn't seem to keep them away from him. Besides that, CD killed alone before ever picking up SK. I don't know what happened with SK. This grisly spree just got sicker and sadder as the days passed.

SBM

They aren't responsible for his intentional acts and murder is an intentional act. However, I would jump at the chance to litigate the 'accident on private property resulting in damages that caused him to become homicidal' case. Add to it negligence in letting him ride the ATV unsupervised on that private property - pay day. Of course, the cause of action for the accident on private property would only be viable if there is no proof that he killed anyone when he was 15.

They could also be held liable in a negligent cause of action for failing to secure the .357 used in the murders since they were well aware of his mental issues and the law which denies him the right of access to same.

Cosmo DiNardo made dogged sexual advances toward a young woman on Facebook chat despite her obvious disinterest, according to since-deleted January screenshots she shared online as the investigation unfolded.

“Leave me alone please,” she said at one point.

“Why baeb I’m pretty cute and so are you,” he replied.

The 20-year-old Bucks County killer proceeded to send at least a dozen messages, most after she had already quit responding — including “hmu i love you,” “i wanna make babies asap,” and “lets have sex tonight.”

“Okay seriously lets not have sex but we can spoon,” he later suggested. “Or just make out and cuddle.”

She wasn’t the only alleged object of DiNardo’s unrequited desire. Another girl said, “He texted me every day after (a concert) asking me to hang out. I eventually blocked his number because if he didn’t get his way, he would get so upset. I think he had anger management issues, honestly.”

Another girl, whose boyfriend was a onetime friend of DiNardo’s, said he “randomly messages girls, saying, ‘Hey, babe,’ calling them hos and trying to have sex with them.”

A self-summary on a Facebook page for DiNardo simply reads: “Ladies.”

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...de-unwanted-sexual-advances-article-1.3332680

The discussion has been ongoing in reference to his claim of killing 2 others when he was 15 in Philadelphia.

He told detectives he didn't know their names so this makes me lean towards a random hit. FWIW there are 150 unsolved homicides in 2012 in Philadelphia. Some being gun murders.
http://6abc.com/archive/9012903/

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

He would remember where and when the murders occurred, who was with him, the sex and race of the victims, the weapon(s) used and maybe where the bodies were left. LE should be able to pinpoint which unsolved murders he committed based on this information.

Neither have an excuse. Do you believe it takes two to tango or that they need excuses for what they have done? I certainly do not. But I think it would be bizarre not to mention the fact that one of them lived under his parents roof, was in mental health lockdown, parents owned weapons which he was open about not being "allowed" legal access to, yet his parents didn't seem to keep them away from him. Besides that, CD killed alone before ever picking up SK. I don't know what happened with SK. This grisly spree just got sicker and sadder as the days passed.

Where are the facts about the situation concerning CD's mental illness? What lockdown? Where is the fact stated CD has murdered anyone before? What are the facts concerning the weapons CD had at his disposal? Apart from it being stated he had a gun belonging to his mother. How did he actually obtain it?

I don't appreciate the sarcasm.
I'm sorry you took that wrong I have family members with schizoaffective disorder. My comment was meant that someone without mental illness can be involved in horrific murders.

SBM

They aren't responsible for his intentional acts and murder is an intentional act. However, I would jump at the chance to litigate the 'accident on private property resulting in damages that caused him to become homicidal' case. Add to it negligence in letting him ride the ATV unsupervised on that private property - pay day. Of course, the cause of action for the accident on private property would only be viable if there is no proof that he killed anyone when he was 15.

They could also be held liable in a negligent cause of action for failing to secure the .357 used in the murders since they were well aware of his mental issues and the law which denies him the right of access to same.

I will put it simply so i am not misunderstood. CD's parents can't be held legally liable for committing the murders their son confessed to unless they somehow had criminal culpability for same.

I'm sorry you took that wrong I have family members with schizoaffective disorder. My comment was meant that someone without mental illness can be involved in horrific murders.

I agree, they certainly can. And they are.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back