GUILTY PA - Four Young Men killed, 18-22, Bucks Co., 5-9 July 2017 #8 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think Cosmo and his cousin were trolling for victims. I apologize for not
being able to find the article, but remember the young guy who said Cosmo pulled up in his car w/ somebody else sitting in it? Cosmo kept pestering the kid to go w/ them, until the guy sitting in the car told him to give it up. I'm positive he would have been another victim if he got in the car. I'm really sorry I can't find that article to link.

Here is that news article.
http://www.philly.com/philly/news/b...s-dinardo-dean-killed-20170713.html?mobi=true

Anyone know if the local LE are still investigating this case or have they pretty much contained it to just CD and SK ? I'm seeing signs that this case has larger ramifications to it.

I'm willing to take a guess that yes they are. It's gotten very quiet here in Bucks County, but that's usually a sign that there is something is going on under the surface.

LE is probably trying to examine all aspects of the crime and do some good detective work to the trail for this sad and hideous crime.

Press has been quiet as well. Hope they can track down the cause and effect of these events.

Couple or more things...

-Interesting that Weintraub has only done one media appearance and only on radio.

-As far as the Push out the Pusher campaign... this was developed and implemented as a result of increased funding to fight the opioid scourge on our county. I highly doubt any connection between any of the victims or accused as it relates to the program.

-There is no indication that the investigation is completed, only that they completed the remote investigation on the DiNardo property

-There has been no new news on the matter for a while now. If the prelim is pushed again... well that could be a clue as to continued investigation.

Couple or more things...

-Interesting that Weintraub has only done one media appearance and only on radio.

-As far as the Push out the Pusher campaign... this was developed and implemented as a result of increased funding to fight the opioid scourge on our county. I highly doubt any connection between any of the victims or accused as it relates to the program.

-There is no indication that the investigation is completed, only that they completed the remote investigation on the DiNardo property

-There has been no new news on the matter for a while now. If the prelim is pushed again... well that could be a clue as to continued investigation.

Push out the Pusher is related to all drugs in Bucks Co....it is not specific to heroin.

https://bucks.crimewatchpa.com/da/29567/post/push-out-pusher

The boy cosmo had previously tried to get in his car with him was Jimi Patrick.

is this new info? because I had read the guy who he was trying to convince to get in the car spoke to either LE or the media later. he was the one who said that the passenger finally told Cosmo to knock it off.

The boy cosmo had previously tried to get in his car with him was Jimi Patrick.

There has been no new information on any feeds I have been able to look at but it's all still very strange to me. Anyone hear anything else thus far? Early September is supposed to be the initial court appearance.

I don't find it odd at all that nothing is being released to the public at this time. You can bet your last dollar that every last lead, detail, suspicion, etc. is being investigated with the utmost thoroughness. My guess would be the Bucks County District Attorney's office has been working on this non-stop since it started and they will leave no stone unturned.

In seeing the way the district attorney's office worked so closely with the victim's families from the beginning, they are going to continue that service in the same way until the end. And that end will be successful prosecution of the two suspects, which will be done in a court of law, and not through the media.

It is not necessary for the public to know everything that is going on, and Matt Weintraub understands this.

Kratz has 2 new, court appointed, attorneys. His previous attorney withdrew as representation on Wednesday.
Kratz and DiNardo are scheduled for preliminary hearing on September 7.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_ec59427c-1827-585f-bcb9-b252b52b94a7.html
Attorneys Craig Penglase and Niels Eriksen took over the 20-year-old's defense Wednesday after Kratz's previous lawyer dropped out.
"The allegations clearly suggest that if Mr. Kratz is involved, he played a much less significant role than did Mr. DiNardo," Penglase said Thursday.
Penglase and Eriksen, both seasoned Bucks County defense attorneys, come to Kratz's defense fresh from the capital murder trial of Eric Lamar Dillard.

I wonder why his initial attorney decided to recind her work on the case. Thoughts???

Also, he is being represented by 2 separate firms now if I read the article correctly. Are they legally allowed to do this in Pa state law???

Kratz has 2 new, court appointed, attorneys. His previous attorney withdrew as representation on Wednesday.
Kratz and DiNardo are scheduled for preliminary hearing on September 7.

http://www.buckscountycouriertimes....cle_ec59427c-1827-585f-bcb9-b252b52b94a7.html
Attorneys Craig Penglase and Niels Eriksen took over the 20-year-old's defense Wednesday after Kratz's previous lawyer dropped out.
"The allegations clearly suggest that if Mr. Kratz is involved, he played a much less significant role than did Mr. DiNardo," Penglase said Thursday.
Penglase and Eriksen, both seasoned Bucks County defense attorneys, come to Kratz's defense fresh from the capital murder trial of Eric Lamar Dillard.

Welcome 6ampear :)

:welcome5:

Hearing at 130pm tomorrow. I will be there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

It was moved to 11am. Anyone know if it's live?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

[video=twitter;905861085546377216]https://twitter.com/bucksda/status/905861085546377216[/video]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back