GUILTY PA - Frank Bonacci, 24, Dunmore, 20 July 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is interesting and there could be a lot of scenarios.

Autopsy was done today, but COD and MOD were not released pending more testing. What do you make of that? Toxicology, but for what?

His friends think there is foul play... I'm getting that from the newest FB page "Frankie's Voice" but the DA is not saying a word.

This article has a lot of info, including how Frankie was found. As it turns out, he was found by a friend/coworker and one of the admins of the fb page.
http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/in...nmore-man-s-death-following-autopsy-1.1527810

Also, the Case Archive has been updated:
http://s296.photobucket.com/user/cr...6&page=1&_suid=137516047287006872516824863711

Sadly as is so in most all cases, someone out there knows...

They sure do.

This morning, 10am EST, there is a presser to announce 2 arrests.
Frankie was murdered. COD= a single bullet to the back of his head.

Oh my gosh! I truly thought it was an accident. :(

My son was at the viewing last night. He said Neil Pal showed up, but was removed by the Dunmore Police.

I have scuttle-butt rumors from the kids, but are we allowed to post them?

My son was at the viewing last night. He said Neil Pal showed up, but was removed by the Dunmore Police.

I have scuttle-butt rumors from the kids, but are we allowed to post them?

Please do.

That is one cold-hearted ballsy move to go to the viewing. Jerk ***

START RUMORS:

Not sure how accurate this stuff is, it is from the 23 yr olds out on my deck last night.

Evidently Neil Pal was the last one to be seen with Frankie. Police spoke with him numerous times and asked to search his property. On his property he has large warehouse type buildings and the property backs up to Ridge Road/train tracks/Roaring Brook. He refused to let them search so LE went to get a warrant.

Later that day, but before they came back with the warrant however, the truck with the victim inside was located. Victim was in the passenger seat.

The area where Frankie was found was searched numerous times prior to the truck being located. Around here, Roaring Brook is always where you check first, especially when the last known place was Linden Street.

END RUMORS

They had no scuttle butt on Jason yet. I am sure there is more to come.

Ugh. I exceeded my limit unless I subscribe at Times. Dang I hate subscription sites. Doing archives, I would have to dish out a lot of $$ if I subscribed in each case to all the news... I think I am up to about 140 cases.

I did get that Pal has been involved in some fighting.

Neil Pal links I found

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/po...ted-lost-three-fights-before-arrest-1.1241288

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/un...nfers-more-than-900-at-commencement-1.1496041

still trying to figure out which Jason Domenick. My son does not know him (or at least know him by that name- many have nicknames)
Hi petchie, I'm from Dunmore, too. I heard many rumors but nothing like what actually happened. I know for sure now, that the Jason Domenick (17), is not the one. He will just be a Senior at Dunmore this year. I just spoke to my niece, she knew many things about the case through friends, but was told not to discuss it. She knows, the Jason Domenick that was arrested was 23. She wasn't sure if she knew him. She did know, this Neil Pal, though. She said he had just been at the shore with them a few weeks ago. That's all I could get for now because she was at the DMV and it was her turn. This is all so very upsetting and shocking. All our thoughts and prayers are with Frankie and his wonderful family.

Petchie, I'm trying to find your description on a map. Do you mean Roselynn St (you said Ridge Rd)?

Also, was the Jeep found above the step falls or below?

From the fb pics posted of the stone cross memorial there, I see a tall RR post.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lalayc
Back