GUILTY PA - Frank Bonacci, 24, Dunmore, 20 July 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ugh. I exceeded my limit unless I subscribe at Times. Dang I hate subscription sites. Doing archives, I would have to dish out a lot of $$ if I subscribed in each case to all the news... I think I am up to about 140 cases.

I did get that Pal has been involved in some fighting.

Amanda, you need to get AnalogX's cookie wall. You install is on your computer and as you visit sites you tell it what cookies you want to keep (like log in pages) and what to delete and then there is a spot for cookies that you can just clear.

Once you clear your cookies and open a new browser, they cannot tell that you were there before.

To get a bullet in your head is some serious stuff (obviously). What on earth is the motive? I feel so sad for his mother.

Ugh. I exceeded my limit unless I subscribe at Times. Dang I hate subscription sites. Doing archives, I would have to dish out a lot of $$ if I subscribed in each case to all the news... I think I am up to about 140 cases.

Here's a little secret. With most sites, including the Times in question, you can stop your browser from loading all the way. It loads enough for you to view the page but doesn't load the pop-up thing telling you that you need a subscription. I do this in Chrome all the time. It works beautifully for every site that I use.

Petchie, I'm trying to find your description on a map. Do you mean Roselynn St (you said Ridge Rd)?

Also, was the Jeep found above the step falls or below?

From the fb pics posted of the stone cross memorial there, I see a tall RR post.

No Roselynn is above.

Put in harrison Ave and Linden Street Scranton, PA in mapquest and you will see Ridge Row (sorry, always thought it was road for the last 40 years LOL) between the U and the Harrison Ave Bridge

From what I understand under the bridge-

but now I am questioning where I think the falls are. It has been many years since I was young stupid and down in there.

google maps will show you ridge row using

N Webster Ave & Ridge Row

University of Scranton, Scranton, PA 18510

OMG! I see where many, many of my nieces, nephews and younger cousins are FB friends with these guys. It looks like Neil Bar's name is actually, Neil Bar Patel. The community is just getting the news of this and it seems like there is a lot of anger,,,, not just over the horrific cold blooded murder of their friend,,,
, but how they were involved in the search effort and saw how much pain the family was in and said nothing. Then to add insult to injury that A-hole, Pal had the nerve enough to show up at the viewing!
Unfortunately, or maybe it's a good thing in a way, I will be leaving for the weekend but I will be checking in here as much as I can to find out is going on.

I am anxious to know why his family immediately thought/knew he had been murdered. What was going on?

I am anxious to know why his family immediately thought/knew he had been murdered. What was going on?

I'm guessing everyone knew that Jason was harboring anger over Frankie dating his ex-girlfriend, even though she had broken up with Frankie and they weren't even dating anymore (at least that's what I surmised from the affidavit) and the fact that Neil called the other girl and told her "what to tell the police" that morning. There were a quite a few people there that evening, it seems like.

The affidavits say Keri had broken off with Frank Bonacci and resumed her relationship with Jason Dominick.

So why execute Frank Bonacci? What a waste of 3 lives this is. Not counting the peripheral damage.

Also the affidavit clears up some other stuff... the media said the car was on a ledge. But it was found creekside, 72 feet drop. A large rock was wedged in the gas pedal over the embankment.

How did these 2 geniuses not know they'd be arrested.

On the heels of Skylar's murder, I'm just left to wonder what in the world is going on with these supposedly close friends that drives them to murder? Skyler's "friends" didn't "like her anymore," and Jason was pizzed because of a past relationship?

I mean seriously...this is life kiddos. You ALL are going to encounter a rift in a relationship from time to time. It's no freaking reason to stab someone to death or shoot them in the head!

:steaming:

http://thetimes-tribune.com/news/five-in-glenburn-burglary-identified-1.1224990

Published October 29, 2011

GLENBURN TWP. - Five area men were arrested Thursday for allegedly breaking into a home on Lackawanna Trail Highway in search of drug money, head-butting a resident, and stealing a video game console, pills and a loose change jar.

Bryan Anthony McIntyre, 18, of 600 Clinton St., Waverly Twp.; Jason James Dominick, 21, of 3312 Olyphant Ave., Scranton; Michael Anthony Castellano, 20, of 1519 Mulberry St., Scranton; Andrew Daniel Walker, 18, of 310 Fairview Ave., Clarks Summit; and Samuel Robert Walker, 20, of 497 N. Abington Road, Clarks Green, were charged with several felony counts, including burglary, criminal trespass and aggravated assault.

The men allegedly broke into the home at 1123 Lackawanna Trail Highway at around 3 a.m. Thursday with a BB gun and restrained the two residents, punching one in the ribs and head-butting the other in the face, according to criminal complaints. After they were stopped in a red Jeep Cherokee on Northern Boulevard in South Abington Twp., the men told police the house was "rumored to be a drug house" and they wanted the money inside.

The men stole a Nintendo Wii gaming system, a Dell laptop computer, a bottle of prescription pills and a jar of change, according to the complaints.

Mr. Samuel Walker, Mr. Andrew Walker and Mr. Dominick were in Lackawanna County Prison in lieu of $25,000 bail. Mr. McIntyre and Mr. Castellano were released on $50,000 unsecured bail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MandyLynn1109
Back